Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58
@Dessy
Yes I'm still here! Just need some lair space to take the rest out of my den c:
@Dessy
Yes I'm still here! Just need some lair space to take the rest out of my den c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Dessy

I just woke up, pardon me
I'll be sending you the dragon's now, but since I am running low on lair space it'll take a while as well ;'x
@Dessy

I just woke up, pardon me
I'll be sending you the dragon's now, but since I am running low on lair space it'll take a while as well ;'x
F9No6Gk.png
@dessy
mine are already queued, but if the pa's are still around/have expired by the time i wake up in the morning [~10h left], i can relist them for whenever you're around in the evening/night c: i'm not in a rush, so feel free to prioritize other people!
@dessy
mine are already queued, but if the pa's are still around/have expired by the time i wake up in the morning [~10h left], i can relist them for whenever you're around in the evening/night c: i'm not in a rush, so feel free to prioritize other people!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Dessy
So sorry, I accidentally PAed some of my own fodder to you! 6 of them were already accepted. If you could please send them back? Sorry about that!
@Dessy
So sorry, I accidentally PAed some of my own fodder to you! 6 of them were already accepted. If you could please send them back? Sorry about that!
@Dessy

All dragons I was dorming for you should be on their way to you now, either by CR or PA depending on where they were stored ^^ I'm not in too much of a rush, I understand you have an absolute ton of dragons to accept, but I'd be grateful if you're able to get to them today ^^ I'll need the lair space to withdraw Aarresi's dragons from my den and also send them back.
@Dessy

All dragons I was dorming for you should be on their way to you now, either by CR or PA depending on where they were stored ^^ I'm not in too much of a rush, I understand you have an absolute ton of dragons to accept, but I'd be grateful if you're able to get to them today ^^ I'll need the lair space to withdraw Aarresi's dragons from my den and also send them back.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Dessy
Everything has been PA'ed, thank you! c:
@Dessy
Everything has been PA'ed, thank you! c:
@Mirna Thank you! @/everyone else, I have noted! I am very busy, I will try my best! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] (sorry I didn't know a user existed with this name!)
@Mirna Thank you!

@/everyone else, I have noted! I am very busy, I will try my best!

(sorry I didn't know a user existed with this name!)
Kunikuzushi
@Dessy
For what it's worth I should be going to bed in an hour or two and also have hatchery pairs waiting to come back ^^; No real rush, but I'd be very appreciative if they could be gotten to in that time so I can take my nests back and set up the remaining boarding PAs, since my PB fodder hasn't moved in an hour either.

Edit: Thank you!
@Dessy
For what it's worth I should be going to bed in an hour or two and also have hatchery pairs waiting to come back ^^; No real rush, but I'd be very appreciative if they could be gotten to in that time so I can take my nests back and set up the remaining boarding PAs, since my PB fodder hasn't moved in an hour either.

Edit: Thank you!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@skylarDN9 @Aarresi @bantymom @neohcs

Good morning guys, and thanks for boarding with me!
I have a lot of dragons to get through today, and I'm going to be sending them back throughout; however to reduce waiting times and bottlenecking I'd like you to ping me when you're online and available to recieve so I can start sending back to you.

Thank you and happy battling!
@skylarDN9 @Aarresi @bantymom @neohcs

Good morning guys, and thanks for boarding with me!
I have a lot of dragons to get through today, and I'm going to be sending them back throughout; however to reduce waiting times and bottlenecking I'd like you to ping me when you're online and available to recieve so I can start sending back to you.

Thank you and happy battling!
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
@ScribblyGryphon I can take them right now!
@ScribblyGryphon I can take them right now!
LvA Top 26 Badge by Irithyll
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58