Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Surprise Box Giveaway! {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
Bump

You have half an hour to order. I’m doing drawings right now.
Bump

You have half an hour to order. I’m doing drawings right now.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

@BapeTheFish @WolfiWonder @Self @Dragonfrosts @Willowcat85 @Blackstarfire @PepperPoppers @Trident737

Just letting you all know that I am starting the drawing process RIGHT NOW. May the odds be ever in your favor!

I will be pinging all of you with the results in about an hour.

Once again, GOOD LUCK!
@BapeTheFish @WolfiWonder @Self @Dragonfrosts @Willowcat85 @Blackstarfire @PepperPoppers @Trident737

Just letting you all know that I am starting the drawing process RIGHT NOW. May the odds be ever in your favor!

I will be pinging all of you with the results in about an hour.

Once again, GOOD LUCK!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

@BapeTheFish @WolfiWonder @Self @Dragonfrosts @WillowCat85 @BlackStarfire @PepperPoppers @Trident737

Here are the results!
BapeTheFish 1-6, WolfiWonder 7-37, Self 38-40, DragonFrosts 41-45, WillowCat85 46-51, BlackStarfire 52-61, PepperPoppers 62-71, Trident737 72-73

Gold #57: BlackStarfire
Silver #9 WolfiWonder
Bronze #3 BapeTheFish

Edit: sending out CRs right now to the winners!
Thank you all for participating, and remember. There’s still next time!
@BapeTheFish @WolfiWonder @Self @Dragonfrosts @WillowCat85 @BlackStarfire @PepperPoppers @Trident737

Here are the results!
BapeTheFish 1-6, WolfiWonder 7-37, Self 38-40, DragonFrosts 41-45, WillowCat85 46-51, BlackStarfire 52-61, PepperPoppers 62-71, Trident737 72-73

Gold #57: BlackStarfire
Silver #9 WolfiWonder
Bronze #3 BapeTheFish

Edit: sending out CRs right now to the winners!
Thank you all for participating, and remember. There’s still next time!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Wait does that mean i got the silver?
Wait does that mean i got the silver?
Hi, I'm kinda an idiot
I'm Wolfi! I use they/she pronouns, gotta love the lack of gender
I have ADHD and OCD, so if I come off as rude, please tell me!
Feel free to send me friend requests/DMs, I will usually respond! (EST so a couple hours off sometimes)
@WolfiWonder
Sure does
@WolfiWonder
Sure does
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Bump
(I’m planning on drawing for everything be at least next week)
Bump
(I’m planning on drawing for everything be at least next week)
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Quick bump
Quick bump
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

bump!
bump!
okay I'm new to the whole forum post thing, but I think this is how I do it-
Could I join for the dark gold box? Thank you :)
okay I'm new to the whole forum post thing, but I think this is how I do it-
Could I join for the dark gold box? Thank you :)
NCtWOwW.png > sam + they/he
> wildclaw enthusiast ;)
> semi-active
@Equizona
You sure can! Send over 500 per ticket whenever.
@Equizona
You sure can! Send over 500 per ticket whenever.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21