Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Surprise Box Giveaway! {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
Sending in 2000t for 2 gold kitten special tickets!
Sending in 2000t for 2 gold kitten special tickets!
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@GalaxyKitten1454

May I join for the Dark category please?
@GalaxyKitten1454

May I join for the Dark category please?
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
@shiningflight

As long as you send the currency, yep!
500 per ticket
@shiningflight

As long as you send the currency, yep!
500 per ticket
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

@GalaxyKitten1454

Oh okay! I got a little confused on that part- I saw someone asking if it was free but I also saw others paying so I wasn't sure- Will do!
@GalaxyKitten1454

Oh okay! I got a little confused on that part- I saw someone asking if it was free but I also saw others paying so I wasn't sure- Will do!
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
@ShiningFlight
Yeah, that was a misunderstanding. I thought they had meant do they have to pay for the individual things in the boxes; not the entire box/ticket.

Thank you for purchasing!!
@ShiningFlight
Yeah, that was a misunderstanding. I thought they had meant do they have to pay for the individual things in the boxes; not the entire box/ticket.

Thank you for purchasing!!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

Bump!
Remember that the Kitten box will do drawings TOMORROW MORNING, so get now before it’s too late!
Bump!
Remember that the Kitten box will do drawings TOMORROW MORNING, so get now before it’s too late!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@GalaxyKitten1454
I would like to order 10 gold kitten special tickets. Sending 5000 now.
@GalaxyKitten1454
I would like to order 10 gold kitten special tickets. Sending 5000 now.
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
@PepperPoppers
(Nice username)

Sure thing!
Adding that right now
@PepperPoppers
(Nice username)

Sure thing!
Adding that right now
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

BUMP!
Last chance to get a Kitten Special box, because I’m about to assign numbers.
Remember, I’ll post the drawing BEFORE 9:00 FR time, so get them now before I draw!

I’m literally going to finish up an order in my bio shop, shower, and draw names. I’d say you probably have two hours max to get something if you’re interested!

So...
BUMP BUMP BUUUUMP
BUMP!
Last chance to get a Kitten Special box, because I’m about to assign numbers.
Remember, I’ll post the drawing BEFORE 9:00 FR time, so get them now before I draw!

I’m literally going to finish up an order in my bio shop, shower, and draw names. I’d say you probably have two hours max to get something if you’re interested!

So...
BUMP BUMP BUUUUMP
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Bump

Onto my shower now, so you have until 5:45 at the latest to order.
After that, I will NOT take Kitten orders (I may give you a 30 min grace period though)
You may still order any other box except Kitten boxes.

Cheers!
Bump

Onto my shower now, so you have until 5:45 at the latest to order.
After that, I will NOT take Kitten orders (I may give you a 30 min grace period though)
You may still order any other box except Kitten boxes.

Cheers!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21