Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Surprise Box Giveaway! {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Taya003 @BapeTheFish @WolfiWonder @Self @Dragonfrosts @Trident737

I am now setting a date for the drawing for the Kitten Special box, so order soon if you’re still wanting tickets for that box!!
Plus: if the box is not accepted in three (3) days, I will draw for that box again for somebody else.

The date for drawing is:
Friday, October 23, 2020

I am now setting a date for the drawing for the Kitten Special box, so order soon if you’re still wanting tickets for that box!!
Plus: if the box is not accepted in three (3) days, I will draw for that box again for somebody else.

The date for drawing is:
Friday, October 23, 2020
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

Bump!
Bump!
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

If you’d like to purchase any more tickets from the Kitten Special (or any) box, now is the time before I draw tomorrow morning!!!

I will draw the gold first, and whoever doesn’t get gold will be put into drawing for silver/bronze. If you didn’t order gold, your name will only be drawn for the category you ordered for and lower. So if you ordered silver, you will only be in the drawing for silver and bronze unless you win silver.

Remember, I will be doing drawings by
9:00 FR time October 23!!!
So get whatever tickets before then!! Especially for the Kitten box, because I will be redoing that box for future drawings. It won’t even be called the “kitten” box any more.

Edit: if you know anyone else who’d like to order a box, ping them in this thread

If you’d like to purchase any more tickets from the Kitten Special (or any) box, now is the time before I draw tomorrow morning!!!

I will draw the gold first, and whoever doesn’t get gold will be put into drawing for silver/bronze. If you didn’t order gold, your name will only be drawn for the category you ordered for and lower. So if you ordered silver, you will only be in the drawing for silver and bronze unless you win silver.

Remember, I will be doing drawings by
9:00 FR time October 23!!!
So get whatever tickets before then!! Especially for the Kitten box, because I will be redoing that box for future drawings. It won’t even be called the “kitten” box any more.

Edit: if you know anyone else who’d like to order a box, ping them in this thread
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

heya! could i get 10 more gold kitten tickets?
Hi, I'm kinda an idiot
I'm Wolfi! I use they/she pronouns, gotta love the lack of gender
I have ADHD and OCD, so if I come off as rude, please tell me!
Feel free to send me friend requests/DMs, I will usually respond! (EST so a couple hours off sometimes)
@BlackStarfire you might enjoy this
@BlackStarfire you might enjoy this
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
[quote name="WolfiWonder" date="2020-10-22 07:20:56" ] heya! could i get 10 more gold kitten tickets? [/quote] Sure thing! Adding you right now
WolfiWonder wrote on 2020-10-22 07:20:56:

Sure thing!
Adding you right now
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@GalaxyKitten14

I would like to order 6 gold kitten special tickets. Sending the 3000 now.

Thanks in advance!
@GalaxyKitten14

I would like to order 6 gold kitten special tickets. Sending the 3000 now.

Thanks in advance!
My Art page~.
Starsilk Hatchery!
No problem!
Adding you right now
@WillowCat85
No problem!
Adding you right now
@WillowCat85
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Sent in for tickets
Sent in for tickets
Sure thing.
Adding you now.
@BlackStarfire
Sure thing.
Adding you now.
@BlackStarfire
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21