Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lore Contest for 4th gen Naomis
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I'd like to be pinged for when this starts please (^w^)
I'd like to be pinged for when this starts please (^w^)
9DdGlja.png
I'd love a ping when you are opened as well! This looks super fun OvO
If you plan to do more of these in the future, I'd also love to be affiliates. I have my own lore contest called Write, Dress, Win that I want to make a recurring thing, and which offers valuable dragons such as Primals and Multigazes. I think it would be fun if we linked to/promo'd each others' contests in our threads XD
I'd love a ping when you are opened as well! This looks super fun OvO
If you plan to do more of these in the future, I'd also love to be affiliates. I have my own lore contest called Write, Dress, Win that I want to make a recurring thing, and which offers valuable dragons such as Primals and Multigazes. I think it would be fun if we linked to/promo'd each others' contests in our threads XD
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
elduwen
He/she
Writing enthusiast
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
@Mir

May I be pinged when this starts, please? <3
@Mir

May I be pinged when this starts, please? <3
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@twalio @nalabyte

Added you!

@elduwen

Added you and also that sounds like a fun idea, I definitely have one more of these to do! I don’t really have an affiliate banner I can share though so I’ll have to create one first.
@twalio @nalabyte

Added you!

@elduwen

Added you and also that sounds like a fun idea, I definitely have one more of these to do! I don’t really have an affiliate banner I can share though so I’ll have to create one first.
zqaDToE.png < MIR | THEY/HE | EARTH FLIGHT | +9 FR TIME >
> Naomi Descendants Thread (4th gen descendants)
> Wishlist/Skin and item hunt
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
Pinglist for start

@Maplematcha @Endyr @Mercysewerpyro @Peyp @Gremlinish @darkynx @silvercats2 @crv02 @Penguinball @kaiyre @digimon11 @twalio @elduwen @nalabyte

Hey all, the lore contest is now officially open! A bit later than I intended because of something that came up but you can now post your entries once they’re done! As a reminder, the contest will run until October 31st 7:00 FR time!
Pinglist for start

@Maplematcha @Endyr @Mercysewerpyro @Peyp @Gremlinish @darkynx @silvercats2 @crv02 @Penguinball @kaiyre @digimon11 @twalio @elduwen @nalabyte

Hey all, the lore contest is now officially open! A bit later than I intended because of something that came up but you can now post your entries once they’re done! As a reminder, the contest will run until October 31st 7:00 FR time!
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
Ohhhh cool I'm def gonna have to enter
Ohhhh cool I'm def gonna have to enter
pr7Tort.png
[emoji=old parchment size=1]
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
Will probably edit a lot when I have the time.
Username: Uwibami
Chosen dragon: Philia
Entry:
Philia's mind raced back and forth. What should he do? He could run away. He was SO tired of his adopted parents. Yes, they'd been kind to take him in and raise him as a prince but why were they so obsessed with getting him a mate? Philia didn't want a mate, but Ignis and Adara were the only parents he'd ever known, as his past was full of mysteries. Their happiness with him meant more than anything...anything except his own happiness that was. He had considered running away, for quite a while. Maybe he could learn about his past. But he didn't know where he would go, and he liked to be able to plan things out perfectly. One the other hand, could he really marry? Especially a dragon he'd never met? The marriage was going to be an arranged one, and he didn't know if he could bear it. Better to run away. But how and when? The marriage was in a week and his parents were checking in on him more than ever. Philia realized he was in his dilemma again.

Eventually he couldn't stand it any longer. He walked into his parents study, where his mother was examining a scroll. "Mother..."
"Yes Philia?" Adara looked up. Philia swallowed hard. His mother was a sharp, direct dragon and he knew she didn't like that he was questioning the marriage.
"CanyoutellmewhoI'mgettingmarriedtobecauseI'dliketoknowthembeforehand..."
"We've talked about this already. You'll meet her when it's time."
"Can't I know who she is?"
"no." I bet she's horrible thought Philia thought. It was clear to him now. He'd have to run away. That night, after his parents came to check on him, he packed a small bag of supplies and a map, then slipped out of his window and into the night. He didn't know where to go, but he knew what he needed to do. He was going to find his real parents. He was going to discover his past.
Will probably edit a lot when I have the time.
Username: Uwibami
Chosen dragon: Philia
Entry:
Philia's mind raced back and forth. What should he do? He could run away. He was SO tired of his adopted parents. Yes, they'd been kind to take him in and raise him as a prince but why were they so obsessed with getting him a mate? Philia didn't want a mate, but Ignis and Adara were the only parents he'd ever known, as his past was full of mysteries. Their happiness with him meant more than anything...anything except his own happiness that was. He had considered running away, for quite a while. Maybe he could learn about his past. But he didn't know where he would go, and he liked to be able to plan things out perfectly. One the other hand, could he really marry? Especially a dragon he'd never met? The marriage was going to be an arranged one, and he didn't know if he could bear it. Better to run away. But how and when? The marriage was in a week and his parents were checking in on him more than ever. Philia realized he was in his dilemma again.

Eventually he couldn't stand it any longer. He walked into his parents study, where his mother was examining a scroll. "Mother..."
"Yes Philia?" Adara looked up. Philia swallowed hard. His mother was a sharp, direct dragon and he knew she didn't like that he was questioning the marriage.
"CanyoutellmewhoI'mgettingmarriedtobecauseI'dliketoknowthembeforehand..."
"We've talked about this already. You'll meet her when it's time."
"Can't I know who she is?"
"no." I bet she's horrible thought Philia thought. It was clear to him now. He'd have to run away. That night, after his parents came to check on him, he packed a small bag of supplies and a map, then slipped out of his window and into the night. He didn't know where to go, but he knew what he needed to do. He was going to find his real parents. He was going to discover his past.
Wishlist
[b]Username:[/b] CosmicFalcon [b]Chosen dragon:[/b] Eros [b]Entry:[/b] [url=https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1I16uXDoyTOgJglJZ7JT-jJaMCQ2wz_9o?usp=sharing]Google Doc[/url] - If unable access it, please let me know asap. [b]Edit 1:[/b] Wardrobe - Sometimes goes to drastic lengths to hide his face. [outfit=1355148] [outfit=1356520] [b]Edit 2:[/b] Theme - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9mRl9tW3kE]Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell[/url] [b]Edit 3:[/b] Art - Do not use without credit, please and thank you. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/caedbe2bcf5beb8536e2bbf8c27be2a1/20fa8c8f65b5b6ad-63/s1280x1920/2375dfc87d41c959920c22ed5cd415a58f3202ad.png[/img]
Username: CosmicFalcon
Chosen dragon: Eros
Entry: Google Doc
- If unable access it, please let me know asap.

Edit 1: Wardrobe
- Sometimes goes to drastic lengths to hide his face.

Casual 1
in public

Edit 2: Theme
- Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell

Edit 3: Art
- Do not use without credit, please and thank you.
2375dfc87d41c959920c22ed5cd415a58f3202ad.png
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
[emoji=old parchment size=1]
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18