Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lore Contest for 4th gen Naomis
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Mir Wow, I'm sad I missed this. Could I get a ping the next.time you do something like this? It's an awesome opportunity, and I'd love to be able to enter.
@Mir Wow, I'm sad I missed this. Could I get a ping the next.time you do something like this? It's an awesome opportunity, and I'd love to be able to enter.
DGvY4qO.gifvideotogif_2018.09.23_22.50.26.gif
@halfpintverdance

Yeah of course! I’ll add you to the list!

Also sorry everyone for the delay! I’ve finally managed to pick a winner from the submitted stories and it was a joy to read your stories again!

The winner of this iteration of the contest is @Jadedjester

I really loved the concept you’ve introduced for Pestariaal and that you created a good setup for her character and possible further story that makes me want to know more about her! I will be naming her and sending her over posthaste!

@sinornis @lendri @chisschass @zenithdreams , I just wanted to thank you guys too for entering, consider this a honorable mention because you all knocked it out of the park! I’d love to see you guys enter next competition.

Speaking of, the next writing competition be on august 18! I will announce further details before that time, let me know if you’d like to be pinged.

@halfpintverdance

Yeah of course! I’ll add you to the list!

Also sorry everyone for the delay! I’ve finally managed to pick a winner from the submitted stories and it was a joy to read your stories again!

The winner of this iteration of the contest is @Jadedjester

I really loved the concept you’ve introduced for Pestariaal and that you created a good setup for her character and possible further story that makes me want to know more about her! I will be naming her and sending her over posthaste!

@sinornis @lendri @chisschass @zenithdreams , I just wanted to thank you guys too for entering, consider this a honorable mention because you all knocked it out of the park! I’d love to see you guys enter next competition.

Speaking of, the next writing competition be on august 18! I will announce further details before that time, let me know if you’d like to be pinged.

zqaDToE.png < MIR | THEY/HE | EARTH FLIGHT | +9 FR TIME >
> Naomi Descendants Thread (4th gen descendants)
> Wishlist/Skin and item hunt
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
Congrats @jadedjester !!! And thank you for hosting, I'd love to be pinged for the next one too : D It was fun and the entires were really neat!
Congrats @jadedjester !!! And thank you for hosting, I'd love to be pinged for the next one too : D It was fun and the entires were really neat!
E X C I T E
E X C I T E
1pLM.gif
Congrats, jester! And yes please ping me for the next one, thank you for hosting!
Congrats, jester! And yes please ping me for the next one, thank you for hosting!
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
Congrats @jadedjester! This was a fun contest, I'd certainly love a ping for the next one :)
Congrats @jadedjester! This was a fun contest, I'd certainly love a ping for the next one :)
The Viral Circus- a 100 Hatchling Challenge!
Good job, @jadedjester! Had a great time doing this so definitely put me on the pinglist!
Good job, @jadedjester! Had a great time doing this so definitely put me on the pinglist!
MUYNhfy.png
feXtM27.png
J7D1quC.png
P6XJEHx.png
xH03512.png WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
TW8ViqF.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18