Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway to Essential Workers/Protestors
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@croix Essential worker here! I work at a grocery store. Thank you for doing this!
@croix Essential worker here! I work at a grocery store. Thank you for doing this!
everbloomsig.png
protester here! i raised money through commissions for BLM funds such as the ones for George Floyd and Breonna Taylor and then i spent Saturday protesting along with a few friends as well as strange faces at my hometown's pavilion! Everything was peaceful and luckily no one got involved with law enforcement.
protester here! i raised money through commissions for BLM funds such as the ones for George Floyd and Breonna Taylor and then i spent Saturday protesting along with a few friends as well as strange faces at my hometown's pavilion! Everything was peaceful and luckily no one got involved with law enforcement.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
hey! i definitely haven't been doing as much as some others here, but i've been trying to donate to multiple blm charities and participated in a local protest and helped make signs!

even if i don't get anything, thank you so much for doing this! <33

a wc scroll would be AMAZING but really, i don't mind anything
hey! i definitely haven't been doing as much as some others here, but i've been trying to donate to multiple blm charities and participated in a local protest and helped make signs!

even if i don't get anything, thank you so much for doing this! <33

a wc scroll would be AMAZING but really, i don't mind anything
20126.png • siren or ross
• they/ve/ji
• frt + 3
• suffering
Went to a protest on the 6th in Melbourne. It was mostly peaceful, speeches moved me to tears, unlike any other protest I've been to.
Went to a protest on the 6th in Melbourne. It was mostly peaceful, speeches moved me to tears, unlike any other protest I've been to.
I work as a prep cook/delivery driver for a pizza restaurant. Just worked 11hrs today. Hehe. But all the pizza I can get not so bad.. I guess.
I work as a prep cook/delivery driver for a pizza restaurant. Just worked 11hrs today. Hehe. But all the pizza I can get not so bad.. I guess.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
Greetings and Salutations,
And you are so Kind for doing this. I'm an essential worker in the Livestock and Recycling industry, Keeping the animals happy and world fed with tummys full, And Saving the Earth one pound of Plastic at a time. I also took cookies to our city rally to feed those standing against the wrongs of this world. I sadly couldn't stand along side them as I am immune compromised, and Covid is still out there... but I do what I can.
Greetings and Salutations,
And you are so Kind for doing this. I'm an essential worker in the Livestock and Recycling industry, Keeping the animals happy and world fed with tummys full, And Saving the Earth one pound of Plastic at a time. I also took cookies to our city rally to feed those standing against the wrongs of this world. I sadly couldn't stand along side them as I am immune compromised, and Covid is still out there... but I do what I can.
J43IjLy.png
Thank you so much for doing this!

I've been heading to protests in my hometown(thankfully all the ones I attended were very peaceful and respectful and there weren't any fights with police or anything) and I was also able to donate a little money(unfortuanetly not much) to various BLM funds.
Thank you so much for doing this!

I've been heading to protests in my hometown(thankfully all the ones I attended were very peaceful and respectful and there weren't any fights with police or anything) and I was also able to donate a little money(unfortuanetly not much) to various BLM funds.
mtHAEL4.png
JrZGMGx.png
LRdLP2V.png
J7D1quC.png
IEwNDIB.png
Thank you for doing this! ^^

I cannot protest because of my work, but I have been spreading the word and petitions around! I do hope the virus could be gone faster.
Thank you for doing this! ^^

I cannot protest because of my work, but I have been spreading the word and petitions around! I do hope the virus could be gone faster.
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
everyone up to here has been covered! i sent something to everyone. i think average per person was 500g+ xD

i am still leaving this open. just a note though, if you specifically ask for something, i feel like i have to go out of my way to not give you that. not me being mean, i'm just ehhgfjghjf :p

still keep posting! thank everyone that's making a change
everyone up to here has been covered! i sent something to everyone. i think average per person was 500g+ xD

i am still leaving this open. just a note though, if you specifically ask for something, i feel like i have to go out of my way to not give you that. not me being mean, i'm just ehhgfjghjf :p

still keep posting! thank everyone that's making a change
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
croix !!!!!!! i hope you're well.
i was going to ask for something specific but i won't do that lol. me and my mother have been providing telephone counselling/buddies service for those that are in isolation - either high risk physically ill people that might be feeling lonely or experiencing a multitude of anxieties ~ or people that rely on the nhs for mental health support but can't access their therapists right now; and im part of a small art collective who run workshops for vulnerable young women in east london (femmes + girls in care, in the mental health services etc) and we're planning some outreach workshops over zoom!
croix !!!!!!! i hope you're well.
i was going to ask for something specific but i won't do that lol. me and my mother have been providing telephone counselling/buddies service for those that are in isolation - either high risk physically ill people that might be feeling lonely or experiencing a multitude of anxieties ~ or people that rely on the nhs for mental health support but can't access their therapists right now; and im part of a small art collective who run workshops for vulnerable young women in east london (femmes + girls in care, in the mental health services etc) and we're planning some outreach workshops over zoom!
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14