Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway to Essential Workers/Protestors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I can't physically protest, but I've spread around the word of Project Zero since I can't support Project Zero with money, yet at some point, I know I will be able to but for now I'll support with spreading the word.

If it's okay to ask can I get one of the wildclaw breed changes and some of the scattersights?
I can't physically protest, but I've spread around the word of Project Zero since I can't support Project Zero with money, yet at some point, I know I will be able to but for now I'll support with spreading the word.

If it's okay to ask can I get one of the wildclaw breed changes and some of the scattersights?
I'm so happy there's still positivity going around even in these trying times! this is also very kind of you <3
One of my friends very kindly sent me and my family some masks to protect ourselves, but seeing as we're very isolated/low-risk, we ended up passing them on to more front-line workers. I've also signed several online petitions and supported a few protests, as well as pestered my friends to donate for project zero~
I'm so happy there's still positivity going around even in these trying times! this is also very kind of you <3
One of my friends very kindly sent me and my family some masks to protect ourselves, but seeing as we're very isolated/low-risk, we ended up passing them on to more front-line workers. I've also signed several online petitions and supported a few protests, as well as pestered my friends to donate for project zero~
poem shop
writing prompts
Aww this is so kind! I've been protesting as much as possible, and I hope everything will be resolved.. I'm also glad I've donated to Project Zero!

And also thank you to everyone else for doing as much as possible! I'm proud of us for standing up!!
Aww this is so kind! I've been protesting as much as possible, and I hope everything will be resolved.. I'm also glad I've donated to Project Zero!

And also thank you to everyone else for doing as much as possible! I'm proud of us for standing up!!
lCyxYnH.gifKoJMqgb.gif8Yi378b.gifOAh6NZE.gifGRETstT.gif
It's really nice to see that you're back! This is super kind of you to do and I hope you're staying safe. Thank you so much for this opportunity!

I'm not sure if this counts since I'm not able to attend protest in person (and feel free to skip me if it doesn't), but I've been doing what I can to spread awareness and support the BLM movement online. I've donated what I could to my city's bail fund, Campaign Zero, and the BLM global network.

I'm happy that so many people are doing what they can to help and spread positivity! Thank you again :D
It's really nice to see that you're back! This is super kind of you to do and I hope you're staying safe. Thank you so much for this opportunity!

I'm not sure if this counts since I'm not able to attend protest in person (and feel free to skip me if it doesn't), but I've been doing what I can to spread awareness and support the BLM movement online. I've donated what I could to my city's bail fund, Campaign Zero, and the BLM global network.

I'm happy that so many people are doing what they can to help and spread positivity! Thank you again :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
This is such a sweet idea!

I work overnight shifts at a Sheetz (fast food place/gas station, if you don't have one where you are). It's not the most essential job in the entire world, but it's something! We're currently one of two places in my town open past 11pm (the second is an absolutely amazing little bakery), so we've been slammed lately! People do not stay home and they do not understand the concept of social distancing at all. I've had so many crotchety customers throw full-blown temper tantrums about the current store customer limit and the fact that our coffee machines are in our kitchen now, so they have to order coffee instead of making it themselves.

Overtime and COVID pay have been great though!
This is such a sweet idea!

I work overnight shifts at a Sheetz (fast food place/gas station, if you don't have one where you are). It's not the most essential job in the entire world, but it's something! We're currently one of two places in my town open past 11pm (the second is an absolutely amazing little bakery), so we've been slammed lately! People do not stay home and they do not understand the concept of social distancing at all. I've had so many crotchety customers throw full-blown temper tantrums about the current store customer limit and the fact that our coffee machines are in our kitchen now, so they have to order coffee instead of making it themselves.

Overtime and COVID pay have been great though!
ENVA0w8.jpg
bomp again b4 i head out
bomp again b4 i head out
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
Hi! I have been to a couple peaceful protest here in my town over the last week. I haven't been able to work but my girlfriend has been working her tush off! I would love a couple things if you wouldn't mind!!!
Thank you so much for doing this, you are truely amazing and to all other protesters/workers, keep up the good work!
We need to be heard!
Hi! I have been to a couple peaceful protest here in my town over the last week. I haven't been able to work but my girlfriend has been working her tush off! I would love a couple things if you wouldn't mind!!!
Thank you so much for doing this, you are truely amazing and to all other protesters/workers, keep up the good work!
We need to be heard!
Thank you for doing this! I work for a local boarding facility for cats and dogs. We were told to shut down when the virus started but my boss lady pleaded with the local authorities for us to stay open so we could continue to offer boarding and daycare for the pets of essential works. They eventually caved in and allowed us to stay open with rules and regulations. Just about every daycare dog belongs to an essential worker. Most vets were booked up and a lot of boarding places had closed down. Because of this we had a hospital worker that was in desperate need of a place to board his dogs due to his long work hours. We were the only place that had any vacancy for his dogs.
Thank you for doing this! I work for a local boarding facility for cats and dogs. We were told to shut down when the virus started but my boss lady pleaded with the local authorities for us to stay open so we could continue to offer boarding and daycare for the pets of essential works. They eventually caved in and allowed us to stay open with rules and regulations. Just about every daycare dog belongs to an essential worker. Most vets were booked up and a lot of boarding places had closed down. Because of this we had a hospital worker that was in desperate need of a place to board his dogs due to his long work hours. We were the only place that had any vacancy for his dogs.
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
[right]Oh wow! how sweet! There was a march down Main Street today that I took part of! It was alot of fun!, thankfully everything stayed peaceful!! I also plan on going to another protest on Tuesday down at a park in down town, me and a whole group of friends are going! I will take anything you can spare! You are a blessing on this community [emoji=coatl love size=2][/right]
Oh wow! how sweet!
There was a march down Main Street today that I took part of! It was alot of fun!, thankfully everything stayed peaceful!!
I also plan on going to another protest on Tuesday down at a park in down town, me and a whole group of friends are going!
I will take anything you can spare!
You are a blessing on this community
Wing-_L.png He/they/She

Wing-_R.png
I'm not sure if this counts as I wasn't able to physically attend any protests and if not please ignore me but I did donate to the Louisville bail fund as well as joined in the BTS Army Match A Million!
Anything I'd be happy with but I don't collect familiars

Thank you so much for hosting this!! It's very kind of you to spread positivity like this <3
I'm not sure if this counts as I wasn't able to physically attend any protests and if not please ignore me but I did donate to the Louisville bail fund as well as joined in the BTS Army Match A Million!
Anything I'd be happy with but I don't collect familiars

Thank you so much for hosting this!! It's very kind of you to spread positivity like this <3
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14