Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway to Essential Workers/Protestors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
My father wouldn’t allow me to go onto the streets and protest but that wouldnt stop me!

Instead we came up with a compromise where I held a sign out of the car sunroof and we drove by yelling and honking our horn.

(Thanks for doing this btw, we need more good people in this world <3 I wanna give something to you too! I currently have two dragons in my for sale tab who need homes Ill gladly give one of these rare babes to you for free!)
My father wouldn’t allow me to go onto the streets and protest but that wouldnt stop me!

Instead we came up with a compromise where I held a sign out of the car sunroof and we drove by yelling and honking our horn.

(Thanks for doing this btw, we need more good people in this world <3 I wanna give something to you too! I currently have two dragons in my for sale tab who need homes Ill gladly give one of these rare babes to you for free!)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
tysm for doin' this

I actually just got a job a few days ago. I now work at a grocery story (it's called Publix, and it's a southeast-ish grocery store chain in the US), and yea, I'm tryna' help out with the community and stuff.
tysm for doin' this

I actually just got a job a few days ago. I now work at a grocery story (it's called Publix, and it's a southeast-ish grocery store chain in the US), and yea, I'm tryna' help out with the community and stuff.
I work at a grocery store so I've kinda watched it all happen. It's honestly been a bit surreal, because for me nothing has changed- I get up andngo to work....but at least we have food on the shelves now and toilet paper again. During the ssd's hut down it was really obvious how many didn't take it seriously though and it drove me up the wall...But seeing all that and then knowing two hours away is the site of some protests is...v weird. I do what I can there though.
I work at a grocery store so I've kinda watched it all happen. It's honestly been a bit surreal, because for me nothing has changed- I get up andngo to work....but at least we have food on the shelves now and toilet paper again. During the ssd's hut down it was really obvious how many didn't take it seriously though and it drove me up the wall...But seeing all that and then knowing two hours away is the site of some protests is...v weird. I do what I can there though.
fiFase7.png
I went to a protest near where I live. It was not violent so i was able to attend it with no troubles so that i could support the others there. I help supply food and items if someone needed it as well so i guess thats something.
I went to a protest near where I live. It was not violent so i was able to attend it with no troubles so that i could support the others there. I help supply food and items if someone needed it as well so i guess thats something.
MmqCSN4.png
ok so i’m at a protest so i can’t go home to my computer for awhile lol

i got to a few people but i promise i’ll get to the rest once i get tested lmao
ok so i’m at a protest so i can’t go home to my computer for awhile lol

i got to a few people but i promise i’ll get to the rest once i get tested lmao
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
Hi! I don't know if this counts, but but my dad works in the health department, and I'm helping him by trying to make him feel more positive?
If that doesn't check out, then give it to someone who deserves it more. Thank you for doing this and positively impacting Flight Rising!
Hi! I don't know if this counts, but but my dad works in the health department, and I'm helping him by trying to make him feel more positive?
If that doesn't check out, then give it to someone who deserves it more. Thank you for doing this and positively impacting Flight Rising!
I can't work, but I've been spreading awareness through social media about our recent events by sending links to everyone I know so that our understanding about this can grow, and we can help prevent this from happening again. I've also been practicing proper safety measures to keep our essential workers safe, because they're risking a lot to keep working.

You don't need to send me anything if you don't want to, I just wanted to post. :)

I wish you all the best of health during these difficult times. Stay safe everyone. <3
I can't work, but I've been spreading awareness through social media about our recent events by sending links to everyone I know so that our understanding about this can grow, and we can help prevent this from happening again. I've also been practicing proper safety measures to keep our essential workers safe, because they're risking a lot to keep working.

You don't need to send me anything if you don't want to, I just wanted to post. :)

I wish you all the best of health during these difficult times. Stay safe everyone. <3
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
While not traditional work, I’ve been making face masks and handing them out around the town! I’m also planning on going to some protests around town!
While not traditional work, I’ve been making face masks and handing them out around the town! I’m also planning on going to some protests around town!
Thank you for having such a great idea this is so kind of you.I have been helping my mom with the protests we have been going to.It is a little scary but very important to show our support.
Thank you for having such a great idea this is so kind of you.I have been helping my mom with the protests we have been going to.It is a little scary but very important to show our support.
First off, I would like to say thanks to all these people above me people for doing what is right. Thank you, for doing your best in making the world a better place.
While I do not work, I did go to a protest near my town, and tried my best to spread awareness through my friends and the internet, as I cannot just stand there and watch while real people suffer. I'm not sure if that counts, so feel free to ignore me.

But again, I would like to say thanks to all the people that help. You are slowly making the world a better place! BLM!
First off, I would like to say thanks to all these people above me people for doing what is right. Thank you, for doing your best in making the world a better place.
While I do not work, I did go to a protest near my town, and tried my best to spread awareness through my friends and the internet, as I cannot just stand there and watch while real people suffer. I'm not sure if that counts, so feel free to ignore me.

But again, I would like to say thanks to all the people that help. You are slowly making the world a better place! BLM!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14