Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Account wide giveaway (CLOSED - pending)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Shiningwing
I'd appreciate the bone chimes, the black iron plates, the magic cards, any skins, the fire or shadow bear, or the wind or plague goblin? If any of those are left. I don't want to be greedy and take all of it, just asking if any of these are options? If any of those things are left i would only take one or two
@Shiningwing
I'd appreciate the bone chimes, the black iron plates, the magic cards, any skins, the fire or shadow bear, or the wind or plague goblin? If any of those are left. I don't want to be greedy and take all of it, just asking if any of these are options? If any of those things are left i would only take one or two
66.png
I'd love to get my hands on a pair of Frigid Fugitive Shackles, Threasher Flatfins, Ice sprite or a companion comet ^^
I'd love to get my hands on a pair of Frigid Fugitive Shackles, Threasher Flatfins, Ice sprite or a companion comet ^^
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
woah *o*

could you possibly sign me up for the will o'the ember, skeletal chimes, natural adornments, frigid fugitive shackles, Loga, and Golden Bantam Fangar? and also perhaps the shadow sprite?

thank you so much for doing this :)
woah *o*

could you possibly sign me up for the will o'the ember, skeletal chimes, natural adornments, frigid fugitive shackles, Loga, and Golden Bantam Fangar? and also perhaps the shadow sprite?

thank you so much for doing this :)
IWlsxqL.png
Sad to see someone leaving FR!
But I'd like to enter for the Vistas and Apparel since my lair and forum posts need some decoration! I don't really mind if I don't get anything, you can't get everything you want ;)

Thanks for hosting this tho <3

Sad to see someone leaving FR!
But I'd like to enter for the Vistas and Apparel since my lair and forum posts need some decoration! I don't really mind if I don't get anything, you can't get everything you want ;)

Thanks for hosting this tho <3

60476715p.png
Call me Erinyx/Sorin
.... X He/They
X FR Time +9
X Wishlist
X Working on a hatchery
X I take art commissions
..... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Being kind to the ones that hurt
you, is like handing more bullets
to the enemy's gun"

May I be added for festival apparel and familiars? I would prefer having a nature familiar or two if that’s okay!
May I be added for festival apparel and familiars? I would prefer having a nature familiar or two if that’s okay!
I’d love a chance at the firebird and the sprites, currently trying to fill up my Beastiary but boy are some of those guys expensive :o
I’d love a chance at the firebird and the sprites, currently trying to fill up my Beastiary but boy are some of those guys expensive :o
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
@shiningwing

Hi! May I be added for the sprites and goblins, the elemental armbands and the elemental sashes?
Thank you so much for doing this!
@shiningwing

Hi! May I be added for the sprites and goblins, the elemental armbands and the elemental sashes?
Thank you so much for doing this!
Untitled.pngw8o0xW1.png163881497108875322.pngCopy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
this is so kind! could you put me down for the ice sprite, wind sprite, shadow sprite, and the vista second from the right! (i forget what its called) :)
this is so kind! could you put me down for the ice sprite, wind sprite, shadow sprite, and the vista second from the right! (i forget what its called) :)
Heya! Could I be added for a random skin and some apparel! The apparel I want I don’t know the name of so I’ll just describe them!

On page two, the bone shard thing with a red background
Also on page two, that talon/wing with orange stuff dripping off of it

On Page three, the first item in the hoard with the skulls
On pg 3, the green thing with the bells, it also has the rope
On pg 3, the sage lanterns
On pg 3, that weapon looking thing next to the bells with the ropes

I’d also like 1 random familiar! Sorry if this is a lot to ask, I’m trying to get stuff for my dragons outfits lol

Thank you for doing this! And I’m sorry to see you go! I hope you enjoyed your stay!

@Shiningwing
Heya! Could I be added for a random skin and some apparel! The apparel I want I don’t know the name of so I’ll just describe them!

On page two, the bone shard thing with a red background
Also on page two, that talon/wing with orange stuff dripping off of it

On Page three, the first item in the hoard with the skulls
On pg 3, the green thing with the bells, it also has the rope
On pg 3, the sage lanterns
On pg 3, that weapon looking thing next to the bells with the ropes

I’d also like 1 random familiar! Sorry if this is a lot to ask, I’m trying to get stuff for my dragons outfits lol

Thank you for doing this! And I’m sorry to see you go! I hope you enjoyed your stay!

@Shiningwing
thing.pnghfM6Jy8.gifthing.png
@Shiningwing Could you sign me up for any festival apparel/familiars (all of the sprites, goblins, ambassadors [except for wind], elemental acolytes [except for arcane, light and earth])? I'm particularly interested in the Companion Comet, Will o' the Ember and Butterfly's Kiss, the Sage Lanterns any light apparel you might have and these things! Also if you have Freckled Dawn, I would like to be signed up for that as well! [item= Sunbeam Ursa][item=cragbacked bouldursa][item=Murktooth Bramblekeep][item=Graveyard Guardian] [item=Sparkling Goblin][item=Gusting Goblin][item=Frozen Goblin][item=obscuring goblin][item=Bubbling Goblin][item=Sprouting Goblin][item=Shining Goblin][item=Golden Bantam Fangar][item=gloomwillow guide][item=miniature sornieth globe][item=warmwater wanderers][item=golem gauntlet][item=Tricktrouper Crown][item=Snowfall Robe][item=Will o' the Ember][item=Golem Gauntlet][item=Companion Comet][item=Mesa Mechanojets][item=Surgestream Coat][item=Sunguard Chest][item=Luminous Legguards][item=Crystalhide Treads][item=Skoll][item=Hati][item=Plague Sprite][item=Earth Sprite][item=Ice Sprite][item=Shadow Sprite][item=Wind Sprite][item=Water Sprite][item=Nature Sprite][item=Spirit of Lightning][item=Slight Eyewing][item=cosmologist fieldtools][item=thresher flatfins][item=fin jewels][item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=frigid fugitive's shackles][item=naturalist adornments] (and any other 2013-2014 apparel items, like armbands and any gem MP familiars like the wolf familiars with the moon behind them! I believe they are called Skoll and Hati!) Skins/Accents: Skingraft, Blazing Phoenix Feathers, Nebula Walker, Navigator, Kite, Gilded Breeze, Ossein Horror, Mystical Glow, Hidden in Shadow, Lightburst Flora, Nebulosa, Windy Day, Armor of Wings, Starlight Flight, Kitedancer, Scripted Wind [item=Accent: Lightburst Flora][item=Accent: Luminous Surge][item=Accent: Spirit Ablaze] and any festival vistas! Thank you for doing this! It's really kind of you! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Shiningwing Could you sign me up for any festival apparel/familiars (all of the sprites, goblins, ambassadors [except for wind], elemental acolytes [except for arcane, light and earth])? I'm particularly interested in the Companion Comet, Will o' the Ember and Butterfly's Kiss, the Sage Lanterns any light apparel you might have and these things! Also if you have Freckled Dawn, I would like to be signed up for that as well!

Sunbeam Ursa Cragbacked Bouldursa Murktooth Bramblekeep Graveyard Guardian
Sparkling Goblin Gusting Goblin Frozen Goblin Obscuring Goblin Bubbling Goblin Sprouting Goblin Shining Goblin Golden Bantam Fangar Gloomwillow Guide Miniature Sornieth Globe Warmwater Wanderers Golem Gauntlet Tricktrouper Crown Snowfall Robe Will o' the Ember Golem Gauntlet Companion Comet Mesa Mechanojets Surgestream Coat Sunguard Chest Luminous Legguards Crystalhide Treads Skoll Hati Plague Sprite Earth Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite Water Sprite Nature Sprite Spirit of Lightning Slight Eyewing Cosmologist Fieldtools Thresher Flatfins Fin Jewels Naturalist Adornments (and any other 2013-2014 apparel items, like armbands and any gem MP familiars like the wolf familiars with the moon behind them! I believe they are called Skoll and Hati!)

Skins/Accents:
Skingraft, Blazing Phoenix Feathers, Nebula Walker, Navigator, Kite, Gilded Breeze, Ossein Horror, Mystical Glow, Hidden in Shadow, Lightburst Flora, Nebulosa, Windy Day, Armor of Wings, Starlight Flight, Kitedancer, Scripted Wind
Accent: Lightburst Flora Accent: Luminous Surge Accent: Spirit Ablaze

and any festival vistas!

Thank you for doing this! It's really kind of you!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15