Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Account wide giveaway (CLOSED - pending)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Shiningwing

Hello! I’m sorry to see you go, you seem like a nice person. I’d be interested in any treasure or gems you have or some festival apparel. Thank you for doing this, it’s very kind! Stay safe!
@Shiningwing

Hello! I’m sorry to see you go, you seem like a nice person. I’d be interested in any treasure or gems you have or some festival apparel. Thank you for doing this, it’s very kind! Stay safe!
GlwyEtH.gif
» She/Her
» Adopts
» F.A.Q.
» Hatching for XXX

» Wishlist
» Helpful Links
» Accents
@Shiningwing

This is really nice of you! I hope you enjoy wherever life takes you next! I would be interested in any of the festival familiars you have or festival chests. Thank you for doing this!
@Shiningwing

This is really nice of you! I hope you enjoy wherever life takes you next! I would be interested in any of the festival familiars you have or festival chests. Thank you for doing this!
d3aFOu3.gif
@Shiningwing oh man, i'd really like a sprite (excluding nature and water), loga or the golden bantam fangar...i've been saving up for those! thank you so much :,)
@Shiningwing oh man, i'd really like a sprite (excluding nature and water), loga or the golden bantam fangar...i've been saving up for those! thank you so much :,)
@Shiningwing
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving! If possible, could I have your headland disciple? If not, I'd be more than glad to get any familiars or apparel you want to get rid of.
@Shiningwing
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving! If possible, could I have your headland disciple? If not, I'd be more than glad to get any familiars or apparel you want to get rid of.
C5V5o0z.png
@Shiningwing
Thank you for doing this. it's very generous of you! I know most of the pretty apparel items are probably already gone so I'd like to please ask for any currency you could spare. It doesn't have to be festival currency, in fact normal treasure is probably what I'm in need of most (lair expansions get expensive really quickly). Sorry to see you go, but good luck to you and thanks again :)
@Shiningwing
Thank you for doing this. it's very generous of you! I know most of the pretty apparel items are probably already gone so I'd like to please ask for any currency you could spare. It doesn't have to be festival currency, in fact normal treasure is probably what I'm in need of most (lair expansions get expensive really quickly). Sorry to see you go, but good luck to you and thanks again :)
9DdGlja.png
@Shiningwing

I’m sorry to see that you’re leaving! It seems so many people are leaving the game these days. :( I’d be interested in any treasure or gems you have left over, as well as any rare fams. Tysm for doing this!
@Shiningwing

I’m sorry to see that you’re leaving! It seems so many people are leaving the game these days. :( I’d be interested in any treasure or gems you have left over, as well as any rare fams. Tysm for doing this!
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@Shiningwing thanks so much for the opportunity! I would love frigid fugitive shackles or skeletal chimes for my fandragon and plague rep <3
And I know a lot of people have requested them already, but I would love any of those familiars! To help me fall down the rabbithole of completing my bestiary
Thanks!!
@Shiningwing thanks so much for the opportunity! I would love frigid fugitive shackles or skeletal chimes for my fandragon and plague rep <3
And I know a lot of people have requested them already, but I would love any of those familiars! To help me fall down the rabbithole of completing my bestiary
Thanks!!
sig wip :)
My goodness! its regretful you're leaving but I hope your future is bright regardless! Though pleasantries aside, this vulture would ADORE anything coatl related or just a skin or two. I cant say I recognize much there but Ive never been very item savvy here. nomatter what Im able to snag my coatl den will love it!!!
My goodness! its regretful you're leaving but I hope your future is bright regardless! Though pleasantries aside, this vulture would ADORE anything coatl related or just a skin or two. I cant say I recognize much there but Ive never been very item savvy here. nomatter what Im able to snag my coatl den will love it!!!
@shiningwing hello! this is very kind of you to do! there are a lot of items I'm interested in, so here's a short list:
- naturalist adronments
- sunguard chest
- skeletal chimes (this is like my ultimate wishlist item)
- will o' the ember (another ultimate wishlist item)
- trickster's magic cards
- any old fest familiars, really. the elemental acoyltes are very cool
- any skins you feel like giving away :3
- vial of scattersight?

I by no means want all of these, I'm just listing off things I'm interested in, just in case someone else has already claimed one of them :) again, this is super kind of you to do, and you have my endless thanks for whatever you choose to send over! hopefully life treats you well outside of FR :)
@shiningwing hello! this is very kind of you to do! there are a lot of items I'm interested in, so here's a short list:
- naturalist adronments
- sunguard chest
- skeletal chimes (this is like my ultimate wishlist item)
- will o' the ember (another ultimate wishlist item)
- trickster's magic cards
- any old fest familiars, really. the elemental acoyltes are very cool
- any skins you feel like giving away :3
- vial of scattersight?

I by no means want all of these, I'm just listing off things I'm interested in, just in case someone else has already claimed one of them :) again, this is super kind of you to do, and you have my endless thanks for whatever you choose to send over! hopefully life treats you well outside of FR :)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@shiningwing

May I get one of these: the warm water wanderers, Tricksters magic cards, and Companion comet. or any other apparel or skins you can spare? :3

I really hope u enjoyed Flight rising and it's sad to see you go :(
@shiningwing

May I get one of these: the warm water wanderers, Tricksters magic cards, and Companion comet. or any other apparel or skins you can spare? :3

I really hope u enjoyed Flight rising and it's sad to see you go :(
y0C8LOI.pngZ2iRwXt.pngy0C8LOI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15