Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ( OVER ) want free stuff?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Attic thats an interesting name you got there

My favorite flight rising experience is the forum games, and they still are my favorite. They’re so fun to play and some can be very creative as well. The people that also play those forum games make the experience even better. I even made new friends with the forum games.
@Attic thats an interesting name you got there

My favorite flight rising experience is the forum games, and they still are my favorite. They’re so fun to play and some can be very creative as well. The people that also play those forum games make the experience even better. I even made new friends with the forum games.
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
@attic My favorite experience was giving out some of my dragons I grew out of love with! It was so heartwarming seeing other users so excited to get a new dragon in their lair. I’m so glad I didn’t exalt them, and I don’t regret it one bit! Will definitely do it again once I have enough for everyone :) [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@attic
My favorite experience was giving out some of my dragons I grew out of love with! It was so heartwarming seeing other users so excited to get a new dragon in their lair. I’m so glad I didn’t exalt them, and I don’t regret it one bit! Will definitely do it again once I have enough for everyone :)
@Attic

Ty for doing this!

As for my favorite FR experience, definitely when the games fundamentals hit me, how to sell, how to gain dragons, how dragon breeding works when you want to make certain dragons. I only recently returned and I've learned more in the past month then I knew when I originally joined and its so cool. Learning rare to common genes and how they override each other, figuring out the lore and being able to talk to people. FINDING OUT THERES DISCORDS FOR THIS THING. Its like being back in middle school and playing Neopets all over again but better and I love it.
@Attic

Ty for doing this!

As for my favorite FR experience, definitely when the games fundamentals hit me, how to sell, how to gain dragons, how dragon breeding works when you want to make certain dragons. I only recently returned and I've learned more in the past month then I knew when I originally joined and its so cool. Learning rare to common genes and how they override each other, figuring out the lore and being able to talk to people. FINDING OUT THERES DISCORDS FOR THIS THING. Its like being back in middle school and playing Neopets all over again but better and I love it.
I'll finish re-coding this one day
@Attic

favorite fr experience: as a newbie, waking up on the morning of the festival & admiring all the fest skins. still look forward to them each month!

thank you so much for doing this <3
@Attic

favorite fr experience: as a newbie, waking up on the morning of the festival & admiring all the fest skins. still look forward to them each month!

thank you so much for doing this <3
lmBVOQT.gif
@Attic My main goal currently is to spend more time in the dressing room and get good outfits for my dragons ! It's been four years since I started here and they're all still quite bare.. they deserve better [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Attic

My main goal currently is to spend more time in the dressing room and get good outfits for my dragons ! It's been four years since I started here and they're all still quite bare.. they deserve better
hora pars vitae

doggo2.pngdoggo1.png
@Attic

my favourite experience here on FR has been just interacting with the community and taking part in the festivals, especially in some of the flight discord servers but in general too! Being able to write things or develop lore, and play forum games or share dragons, and toss them out and also comment on everyone else's stuff, it's been really sweet and really awesome. So many people here are full of kindness - we really are all just here to have fun and play with dragons, haha.
@Attic

my favourite experience here on FR has been just interacting with the community and taking part in the festivals, especially in some of the flight discord servers but in general too! Being able to write things or develop lore, and play forum games or share dragons, and toss them out and also comment on everyone else's stuff, it's been really sweet and really awesome. So many people here are full of kindness - we really are all just here to have fun and play with dragons, haha.
maZIx4r.pngaC2MxeX.pngqbN1OYl.pngACOZFAh.pngcIEO3vJ.png WL
@attic
My favorite FR experience is meeting new friends and dragons along the way!

Thank you so much for doing this! :D
@attic
My favorite FR experience is meeting new friends and dragons along the way!

Thank you so much for doing this! :D
b241f4d87d471186384f6203afe78a08.jpg
My favorite experience on F.R seems to be the coliseum! I love training some dragons there and every so often train other player's dragons. Though the best part is going in there collecting pretty little items and then stalking the forums to see if anyone needs anything. Like a secret little gift. <3 Nothing beats making someone else happy on here as the community is so lively and kind.
Another part I love about the coliseum is imagining my dragons are alive and working together to collect items out in the wild. It seems odd, but imagining what they would say to each other as a giant boss shows up makes the battles all the more engaging.
My favorite experience on F.R seems to be the coliseum! I love training some dragons there and every so often train other player's dragons. Though the best part is going in there collecting pretty little items and then stalking the forums to see if anyone needs anything. Like a secret little gift. <3 Nothing beats making someone else happy on here as the community is so lively and kind.
Another part I love about the coliseum is imagining my dragons are alive and working together to collect items out in the wild. It seems odd, but imagining what they would say to each other as a giant boss shows up makes the battles all the more engaging.
dafhd9c-bc74bcff-6a3a-4698-962b-76e63dc53832.png
@attic my fav experiences so far here have got to be helping stud g1 imps for mad cash and finding other g2 collectors. something abt the colour combos make me more excited than hatching eggs! i like to make those kinds of pairs that r pleasing to the eye. one day i'll get a stud imp.. one day!
@attic my fav experiences so far here have got to be helping stud g1 imps for mad cash and finding other g2 collectors. something abt the colour combos make me more excited than hatching eggs! i like to make those kinds of pairs that r pleasing to the eye. one day i'll get a stud imp.. one day!
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@attic thank you for doing this! If you still have any items...
My fav experience would be breeding and collecting dragons. Its very thrilling to await for a nest to hatch and see what you got. I also love forum games! So fun, always makes me smile. The FR community is probably the nicest community ive ever seen.
@attic thank you for doing this! If you still have any items...
My fav experience would be breeding and collecting dragons. Its very thrilling to await for a nest to hatch and see what you got. I also love forum games! So fun, always makes me smile. The FR community is probably the nicest community ive ever seen.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8