Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shadow's Adventures
1 2
[color=indigo]This is Shadow. Shadow is a young traveler, and would like to start visiting more clans other than her current clan. Exploring all of Sornieth is her goal, and Shadow would love to meet new dragons.[/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60585858] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/605859/60585858_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=darkred]Shadow’s Travels: Rules: 1. Please do not change her name 2. Do not change anything about her appearance (Ex. breed, genes, etc.) 3. Only keep her for 4-5 days max 4. Do not sell her 5. No exalting this young traveler 6. Breeding is not wanted, but you can do it if you wish 7. Be responsible and have fun, like please go all out with her experience at your clan if you wish[/color] [color=darkgreen]Do’s: -Write about her traveling experiences, encounters, and things that happened with her at your clan -Dress her with skins, apparel, add familiars, but remove them when transferring her -Train her in the coliseum, so she can [s]destroy everything.[/s]..defend others from monsters later -Create Art -Anything else you want to do that isn't on the don'ts[/color] Ping me in this thread to be put on the waitlist for shadow, send the dragon to the next person once you're done (up next). If someone isn't on the list, send it back to me, or keep her for longer. Shadow shall wait ^^ [quote]Clans I've Been To: @/ForgottenWonders @/Fynch @/drawingdeamon @/SpiritX @/Doltish @/EssenceOfNexus @/Fr0stBites[/quote] [quote]Current Clan: N/A[/quote] [quote]Up Next (In order from first to last): N/A[/quote]
This is Shadow. Shadow is a young traveler, and would like to start visiting more clans other than her current clan. Exploring all of Sornieth is her goal, and Shadow would love to meet new dragons.

60585858_350.png

Shadow’s Travels: Rules:
1. Please do not change her name
2. Do not change anything about her appearance (Ex. breed, genes, etc.)
3. Only keep her for 4-5 days max
4. Do not sell her
5. No exalting this young traveler
6. Breeding is not wanted, but you can do it if you wish
7. Be responsible and have fun, like please go all out with her experience at your clan if you wish

Do’s:
-Write about her traveling experiences, encounters, and things that happened with her at your clan
-Dress her with skins, apparel, add familiars, but remove them when transferring her
-Train her in the coliseum, so she can destroy everything...defend others from monsters later
-Create Art
-Anything else you want to do that isn't on the don'ts

Ping me in this thread to be put on the waitlist for shadow, send the dragon to the next person once you're done (up next). If someone isn't on the list, send it back to me, or keep her for longer. Shadow shall wait ^^
Quote:
Clans I've Been To:
@/ForgottenWonders
@/Fynch
@/drawingdeamon
@/SpiritX
@/Doltish
@/EssenceOfNexus
@/Fr0stBites
Quote:
Current Clan:
N/A
Quote:
Up Next (In order from first to last):
N/A
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
@ForgottenWonders

sign me up! :>
@ForgottenWonders

sign me up! :>
aestheticmoonresized_orig.gif
i can take her next!~
i can take her next!~
My username is drawingdeamon! Please mind the spelling!
My fandragons are in my Hibernal Den!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.png
Definitely can take her in for a bit!
Definitely can take her in for a bit!
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
I can take her for a little while!
I can take her for a little while!
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
Everyone up to here should be recorded
Everyone up to here should be recorded
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
Updated List [emoji=phoenix feather size=1]
Updated List
@ForgottenWonders

SLAP ME ON THAT LIST
@ForgottenWonders

SLAP ME ON THAT LIST
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@ForgottenWonders

Could I be added to the list? Thank you!
@ForgottenWonders

Could I be added to the list? Thank you!
~ he/xe ~ FRT+2 ~
5bx25Vi.png
@Fr0stBites
Sure thing
@Fr0stBites
Sure thing
1 2