Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ( OVER ) want free stuff?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Attic

Mystery bags are always fun!

My favourite experience was when I started playing FR. The community had a bunch of resources for newbies to use, and people would always reply helpfully to my kinda-dumb questions. I’d really love to give something back to everyone, so I’d like to run a levelling service or free hatchery!
@Attic

Mystery bags are always fun!

My favourite experience was when I started playing FR. The community had a bunch of resources for newbies to use, and people would always reply helpfully to my kinda-dumb questions. I’d really love to give something back to everyone, so I’d like to run a levelling service or free hatchery!
9IL5sDk.png
u5iPftV.png
XGkYzjm.png
G592M96.png
zCMcLLE.png
@Attic My favorite fr experience began when I finally hatched my first primal a year after the new eyes were released. I breed my dragons frequently, so I knew that the more eggs my dragons laid, the better the chance of a primal hatch. Little did I know, that my lucky hatch would come from one of my many lore pairs. My first primal was an xxy coatl female I ended up naming One. I've had only one more primal hatch since, but it doesn't compare to my joy of when I hatched my first. Now my goal is to keep breeding interesting color combos in the hopes of another primal.
@Attic My favorite fr experience began when I finally hatched my first primal a year after the new eyes were released. I breed my dragons frequently, so I knew that the more eggs my dragons laid, the better the chance of a primal hatch. Little did I know, that my lucky hatch would come from one of my many lore pairs. My first primal was an xxy coatl female I ended up naming One. I've had only one more primal hatch since, but it doesn't compare to my joy of when I hatched my first. Now my goal is to keep breeding interesting color combos in the hopes of another primal.
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
@Attic Thank you for doing this! I guess my current goal would be to save up 1000kt (1 million treasure) since I keep impulsively spending on things that I don't necessarily need... I want to force myself to actually save haha
@Attic Thank you for doing this! I guess my current goal would be to save up 1000kt (1 million treasure) since I keep impulsively spending on things that I don't necessarily need... I want to force myself to actually save haha
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
@Attic (hewwo!!)

My favorite FR experience would be meeting and talking to new people! I started playing FR with a couple of real life friends who eventually stopped playing, but I'm glad to have continued because I was able to meet lots of amazing and wonderful friends! <3
@Attic (hewwo!!)

My favorite FR experience would be meeting and talking to new people! I started playing FR with a couple of real life friends who eventually stopped playing, but I'm glad to have continued because I was able to meet lots of amazing and wonderful friends! <3
UoweiPn.png
@Attic
My favorite FR experience was just recently actually! I was browsing the forums and came across a thread called "I'll critique your art!" and I posted with a few examples of my art. (I'm not that confident) and they responded with really in-depth feedback! They told me that my work was pretty good, but I needed to work on my lines. They even gave me a link to a site where they gave Lineart and warmup tips.
@Attic
My favorite FR experience was just recently actually! I was browsing the forums and came across a thread called "I'll critique your art!" and I posted with a few examples of my art. (I'm not that confident) and they responded with really in-depth feedback! They told me that my work was pretty good, but I needed to work on my lines. They even gave me a link to a site where they gave Lineart and warmup tips.
KnI4s46.gif gNCOtcY.png
Wishlist
@Attic

I'm a bit of a completion so my current goal (albeit a bit lofty) is to complete the bestiary :)

I've also had such a fun time with the raffles, giveaways, guessing games in the forums. The people here are so caring and kind.
@Attic

I'm a bit of a completion so my current goal (albeit a bit lofty) is to complete the bestiary :)

I've also had such a fun time with the raffles, giveaways, guessing games in the forums. The people here are so caring and kind.
nHkph7f.pngAMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.png2Vg82cJ.png
@attic
Thank you for doing so! this is very generous of you! I enjoyed almost every moment in fr. People in the community were so friendly and heartwarming, giving me lots of help. I think my favorite experience here has been breeding, buying and filling my hoard with beautiful dragons!
@attic
Thank you for doing so! this is very generous of you! I enjoyed almost every moment in fr. People in the community were so friendly and heartwarming, giving me lots of help. I think my favorite experience here has been breeding, buying and filling my hoard with beautiful dragons!
@Attic I have two main goals at the moment, start a hatchery and do lore! The only thing keeping me from a hatchery is a name and time to type everything out. For the lore I want to split up my lair into the kingdom and the heavens. I want to have a normal kingdom with dergs that have roles within their community and gods with specified realms of power. Hopefully that makes sense.

Thanks so much for doing this giveaway! <3
@Attic I have two main goals at the moment, start a hatchery and do lore! The only thing keeping me from a hatchery is a name and time to type everything out. For the lore I want to split up my lair into the kingdom and the heavens. I want to have a normal kingdom with dergs that have roles within their community and gods with specified realms of power. Hopefully that makes sense.

Thanks so much for doing this giveaway! <3
@Attic
Ooh, another nifty forum thread!

I would say my favorite FR experience so far was the April Fool's Waystone Pro. It was my first FR April Fool's Day and it didn't disappoint. The Waystone Pro was hilarious :)
@Attic
Ooh, another nifty forum thread!

I would say my favorite FR experience so far was the April Fool's Waystone Pro. It was my first FR April Fool's Day and it didn't disappoint. The Waystone Pro was hilarious :)
https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=GreenAtlas
@Attic
My favorite experiences are seeing what this community can do. Everybody is so extremely nice and caring, and always looks out for one another.

My goal is to make as many people feel the same way I do about this as possible! (Also to change to water.....)
@Attic
My favorite experiences are seeing what this community can do. Everybody is so extremely nice and caring, and always looks out for one another.

My goal is to make as many people feel the same way I do about this as possible! (Also to change to water.....)
Nox for short!
vUQwgvw.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8