Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ( OVER ) want free stuff?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@attic
my favorite experience so far was probably coming up with my first lore snippets, it made me so much more attached to my dragons and the site. reading other people's lore ideas is also great :) thank you for doing this!
@attic
my favorite experience so far was probably coming up with my first lore snippets, it made me so much more attached to my dragons and the site. reading other people's lore ideas is also great :) thank you for doing this!
lant.gif xxxxxx kQ9Lmpz.png xxxxxx lant.gif
@Attic hello! my current goal is to partially clear out my lair and restart my account after a long absence. I still plan on keeping some core dragons, but I'm regening all of them, and recrafting all the lore in my lair. I hope to create a decent story this time, and some memorable dragons, as well as maybe be more active in the forums.
@Attic hello! my current goal is to partially clear out my lair and restart my account after a long absence. I still plan on keeping some core dragons, but I'm regening all of them, and recrafting all the lore in my lair. I hope to create a decent story this time, and some memorable dragons, as well as maybe be more active in the forums.
@Attic thanks for doing this, i really like surprises ^^
My favorite fr experience is when the mistral jamboree happened, it was my first festival, and i am in wind flight! It was a great moment when I get to bond with my flight mates, and just enjoy the festival^^
@Attic thanks for doing this, i really like surprises ^^
My favorite fr experience is when the mistral jamboree happened, it was my first festival, and i am in wind flight! It was a great moment when I get to bond with my flight mates, and just enjoy the festival^^
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@Attic

Thanks for this giveaway! :)
My fav FR experience was when I bred my first eggs, waiting for 5 days was just too long a suspense hahaha

My goals are to gather pretty dragons! More of a collector than a breeder right now!
@Attic

Thanks for this giveaway! :)
My fav FR experience was when I bred my first eggs, waiting for 5 days was just too long a suspense hahaha

My goals are to gather pretty dragons! More of a collector than a breeder right now!

WNlHnQD.png

aywas| Linchan 57480
@attic

My best FR experience was being able to buy bundles! I wanted starsilks so bad(and still do) but, i couldnt afford them. When i bought my first one( which was like yesterday) which happened to be the moondust bundle, i was so happy
@attic

My best FR experience was being able to buy bundles! I wanted starsilks so bad(and still do) but, i couldnt afford them. When i bought my first one( which was like yesterday) which happened to be the moondust bundle, i was so happy
giphy.gif
@Attic

What a fun idea! :)

Umm... I think my favorite FR experience to date (besides the constant delight that is the Water discord server :D) was running my raffle for my set of 8 D&D class lore dragons. I got so many nice people saying very nice things about all the work I did on the dragons and the raffle and it really made me happy. And everyone was so happy to get the prizes I offered, too! Definitely want to do it again soon. :)
@Attic

What a fun idea! :)

Umm... I think my favorite FR experience to date (besides the constant delight that is the Water discord server :D) was running my raffle for my set of 8 D&D class lore dragons. I got so many nice people saying very nice things about all the work I did on the dragons and the raffle and it really made me happy. And everyone was so happy to get the prizes I offered, too! Definitely want to do it again soon. :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@Attic this is so nice! My favorite fr experience was completing my first project :P I has=d such an amazing sense of accomplishment and it was just like. lookie. so pretty. <3
@Attic this is so nice! My favorite fr experience was completing my first project :P I has=d such an amazing sense of accomplishment and it was just like. lookie. so pretty. <3
poem shop
writing prompts
@Attic
My favorite fr experience is the community. When I first joined, I met many kind people that really helped me get a headstart, and to where I am today.
@Attic
My favorite fr experience is the community. When I first joined, I met many kind people that really helped me get a headstart, and to where I am today.
@Attic I can't really remember a particular experience, but I love helping my Flight out during Dom! Also, I'm a completionist so I have too many goals T^T I also just got a new G1 project on impulse, and here he is in all his basic glory: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51503065] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515031/51503065_350.png[/img] [/url] He's not the most expensive project ever, but he's still going to make me go broke.
@Attic

I can't really remember a particular experience, but I love helping my Flight out during Dom!

Also, I'm a completionist so I have too many goals T^T

I also just got a new G1 project on impulse, and here he is in all his basic glory:

51503065_350.png

He's not the most expensive project ever, but he's still going to make me go broke.
aka agateflame
@Attic this is so nice of you, Thank you!

The nicest experience I’ve had is a couple of months ago, I was looking for an Ice and Wind Sprite, I expected only to be able to pay for 1 of them, but two nice players were so kind and gave them to me for extremely cheap, I will forever remember that kindness, cause I expected to be completely broke for just buying one of them. :)

One of my goals is to collect all the Sprites. :)
@Attic this is so nice of you, Thank you!

The nicest experience I’ve had is a couple of months ago, I was looking for an Ice and Wind Sprite, I expected only to be able to pay for 1 of them, but two nice players were so kind and gave them to me for extremely cheap, I will forever remember that kindness, cause I expected to be completely broke for just buying one of them. :)

One of my goals is to collect all the Sprites. :)
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8