Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Ancient Lair Cleanout (open!)
@seekae unfortunately neither of those items are up for grabs, only the ones in the list on the first page. I'm not leaving FR, just restarting partially :) I had someone else interested in the goat vials who hasn't gotten back to me yet, so I'd be down to goat up one of your dergs! just send 'em over.
Also, help setting up a raffle thread would be very appreciated! this whole forum is very different from when I last used it, and I don't really remember how to code much of anything :) it's a slow learning process. if you wanna PM me with the details, I'd be down!
@seekae unfortunately neither of those items are up for grabs, only the ones in the list on the first page. I'm not leaving FR, just restarting partially :) I had someone else interested in the goat vials who hasn't gotten back to me yet, so I'd be down to goat up one of your dergs! just send 'em over.
Also, help setting up a raffle thread would be very appreciated! this whole forum is very different from when I last used it, and I don't really remember how to code much of anything :) it's a slow learning process. if you wanna PM me with the details, I'd be down!
Hello! I was wondering if your phoenix was up for grabs? If not, I'd like to ask for the wispwillow peryton!
Hello! I was wondering if your phoenix was up for grabs? If not, I'd like to ask for the wispwillow peryton!
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
Can I have mage's thick overcoat if it hasn't been requested, and if it has, can I have copper steampunk wings?
Can I have mage's thick overcoat if it hasn't been requested, and if it has, can I have copper steampunk wings?
ew9u8Xp.png
Hi there
Is It Possible For Me To Claim The Shadowscale Tail Guard Apparel?
Thank You In Advance!
Hi there
Is It Possible For Me To Claim The Shadowscale Tail Guard Apparel?
Thank You In Advance!
@mistra can i get that goat vial?
@mistra can i get that goat vial?
66.png
@mistra i'll send over the dergie now, and feel free to pm me if you'd like because it's late here - but if i've got the message notif i'll be reminded to reply in the morning :D
@mistra i'll send over the dergie now, and feel free to pm me if you'd like because it's late here - but if i've got the message notif i'll be reminded to reply in the morning :D
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
@duskphoenix unfortunately, those familiars are listed in my "familiars I'm not giving away" list, which was linked to in my main forum post.

@luckoftheclaws sorry, someone already claimed that one, I'm just waiting to finalize the trade

@seekae okay, awesome! I don't want to keep you up, so discussion can happen tomorrow :)

@duskphoenix unfortunately, those familiars are listed in my "familiars I'm not giving away" list, which was linked to in my main forum post.

@luckoftheclaws sorry, someone already claimed that one, I'm just waiting to finalize the trade

@seekae okay, awesome! I don't want to keep you up, so discussion can happen tomorrow :)

Sorry! Could I take the dripcave deputy then?
Sorry! Could I take the dripcave deputy then?
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
@duskphoenix, sorry, the dripcave deputy is actually an event item, too (it was only available during the gaoler release, so considered event limited). I didn't put it on the unavailable list since I counted it as a fest item :)
@duskphoenix, sorry, the dripcave deputy is actually an event item, too (it was only available during the gaoler release, so considered event limited). I didn't put it on the unavailable list since I counted it as a fest item :)
@mistra Could I snag the Mage's Cranberry Tunic?
@mistra Could I snag the Mage's Cranberry Tunic?
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png