Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Ancient Lair Cleanout (open!)
@chamomile everything listed is still available--I make sure to update it every day to make it easy on folks. let me know if there's anything specific you want!
@chamomile everything listed is still available--I make sure to update it every day to make it easy on folks. let me know if there's anything specific you want!
Hey, if Nyxanwyl is still looking for a new home, I'd love to have him! I've been looking for a necromancer to be buddies with my [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=327532&tab=dragon&did=59009104]gravedigger gal[/url] and with his colors he'd be a perfect fit. I'll probably change his genes to something like this: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=25&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=23&winggene=24&wings=9&auth=cad24b303ed944c4daf12add160fcb0881095521&dummyext=prev.png[/img] and a name change as well, though I'm not yet sure to what.
Hey, if Nyxanwyl is still looking for a new home, I'd love to have him! I've been looking for a necromancer to be buddies with my gravedigger gal and with his colors he'd be a perfect fit.

I'll probably change his genes to something like this:
dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=25&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=23&winggene=24&wings=9&auth=cad24b303ed944c4daf12add160fcb0881095521&dummyext=prev.png
and a name change as well, though I'm not yet sure to what.
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@TomSwifty oh man those genes look stunning on him! feel free to change his name, since Nyxanwyl is a bit long (I usually just called him Nyx lol). I'll send him over shortly :)

Edit: He's almost a pure gen-2, which you might find cool to know :)
@TomSwifty oh man those genes look stunning on him! feel free to change his name, since Nyxanwyl is a bit long (I usually just called him Nyx lol). I'll send him over shortly :)

Edit: He's almost a pure gen-2, which you might find cool to know :)
Awesome, thank you so much! Good luck with revamping too [emoji=coatl happy size=2] edit- Ooh, that [i]is[/i] cool to know, thanks!
Awesome, thank you so much! Good luck with revamping too

edit- Ooh, that is cool to know, thanks!
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
Is the Buttercup Lace Collar still available? If so could I have it please?
Is the Buttercup Lace Collar still available? If so could I have it please?
9DdGlja.png
bump!
bump!
bump again :)
bump again :)
hi!! could i have this gorgeous lady? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26607632] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266077/26607632_350.png[/img] [/url] <3
hi!! could i have this gorgeous lady?

26607632_350.png

<3
___ wafflcolishoptiny.png _______ ___
OOf4SrF.gif
she/they
FRT +3
en|fr|cn
___

> selling fodder app/fam
> buying gems (paused)
> G1s for sale (new 03-28)
@znorz sure! do you have an gene/lore/renaming plans for her? an answer/example of one of those is what I'd like in order for the dragon to be adopted :)
@znorz sure! do you have an gene/lore/renaming plans for her? an answer/example of one of those is what I'd like in order for the dragon to be adopted :)
oh! i'm so sorry, i guess i didn't read your first post thoroughly-- sorry about that. i just think she's really pretty; i'll probably level her for fun and try to get some hatchlings with blue/orange colors, i have a male that could pair with her. i don't have any renaming plans.

edit: oops you meant gene changes ? i don't plan on changing them
oh! i'm so sorry, i guess i didn't read your first post thoroughly-- sorry about that. i just think she's really pretty; i'll probably level her for fun and try to get some hatchlings with blue/orange colors, i have a male that could pair with her. i don't have any renaming plans.

edit: oops you meant gene changes ? i don't plan on changing them
___ wafflcolishoptiny.png _______ ___
OOf4SrF.gif
she/they
FRT +3
en|fr|cn
___

> selling fodder app/fam
> buying gems (paused)
> G1s for sale (new 03-28)