Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Ancient Lair Cleanout (open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
hi !! think i could i snatch that silver steampunk tail bauble ?
hi !! think i could i snatch that silver steampunk tail bauble ?
72Gv4CW.pngdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifhzemmQf.pngWaystone3.gifw3A8adH.png
Hello! Could I possibly grab a tincture of dissolution? Thanks!
Hello! Could I possibly grab a tincture of dissolution? Thanks!
sig wip :)
Hi!! Can I snag the [item=ice pick]? Thanks so much!
Hi!! Can I snag the Ice Pick ? Thanks so much!
Untitled_Artwork.png
if there is still a clanbound vial of horizontal sight left, id love it if you could use it on one of my dragons!

if there is still a clanbound vial of horizontal sight left, id love it if you could use it on one of my dragons!

wqnTQE2.png
• roos
• they/she
wishlist
Please could I have an ornate copper necklace?
Please could I have an ornate copper necklace?
Hello, I would really appreciate any of the copper apparel that you have listed. Feel free to ping me when you have you raffle ready to go.
Hello, I would really appreciate any of the copper apparel that you have listed. Feel free to ping me when you have you raffle ready to go.
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Could i have [item= Clanbound Breed Change: Gaoler]?
Could i have Clanbound Breed Change: Gaoler ?
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Could I have a tincture of dissolution please? Thank you!
Could I have a tincture of dissolution please? Thank you!
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
Hey, i love Amithrawien! I'd like to give her a new home ^^ i tried to give her a new look and that's what i've come up with, though the outfit might change eventually cause i'm not really satisfied with how it looks
Not Found
Not Found

I really like the small lore snippet she comes with! I feel like i would probably base her lore on that? Something like...

Amithrawien is the kind of authority figure that helps the clan function (even if she's not the leader), writing schedules and organizing activities. Sometimes she comes off as strict, but she's actually a really caring dragon who puts too much effort into the her work. Most of the clan's residents know this, as Amithrawien had no trouble making friends when she first moved from her old clan. Amithrawien hates having nothing to do, so when she isn't busy working she likes to keep herself occupied by tending to a small garden of her own. She grows succulents mostly, and though she doesn't like to show off, she's very proud of her little plants

... Wow, i wrote like a lot and still feel like i could go on but i'm gonna stop here for the sake of briefness ajdjsjxjsjd i'm sorry it's not great, i have trouble focusing on writing (hence why i don't even have my clan lore sorted out) but she inspired me somehow
I'll sure take good care of your dragon :3 though i have a question... Can i change her name to something shorter? Maybe a nickname like Amith or Rawien? Cause i also have trouble with memorizing long names ><
Hey, i love Amithrawien! I'd like to give her a new home ^^ i tried to give her a new look and that's what i've come up with, though the outfit might change eventually cause i'm not really satisfied with how it looks
Not Found
Not Found

I really like the small lore snippet she comes with! I feel like i would probably base her lore on that? Something like...

Amithrawien is the kind of authority figure that helps the clan function (even if she's not the leader), writing schedules and organizing activities. Sometimes she comes off as strict, but she's actually a really caring dragon who puts too much effort into the her work. Most of the clan's residents know this, as Amithrawien had no trouble making friends when she first moved from her old clan. Amithrawien hates having nothing to do, so when she isn't busy working she likes to keep herself occupied by tending to a small garden of her own. She grows succulents mostly, and though she doesn't like to show off, she's very proud of her little plants

... Wow, i wrote like a lot and still feel like i could go on but i'm gonna stop here for the sake of briefness ajdjsjxjsjd i'm sorry it's not great, i have trouble focusing on writing (hence why i don't even have my clan lore sorted out) but she inspired me somehow
I'll sure take good care of your dragon :3 though i have a question... Can i change her name to something shorter? Maybe a nickname like Amith or Rawien? Cause i also have trouble with memorizing long names ><
ooBdJIk.png
could i grab the [item= brass steampunk wings]?
could i grab the Brass Steampunk Wings ?
GncMl2M.png UMdWHIN.png fVgBwIn.gif Art Shop
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13