Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Ancient Lair Cleanout (open!)
Could I please have your Goliath Mountain Beetle?
Could I please have your Goliath Mountain Beetle?
nHkph7f.pngAMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.png2Vg82cJ.png
@FaerieQueenie yes, just them, at the moment. I'm still working out what I want to do with the other dragons in my lair :)
@FaerieQueenie yes, just them, at the moment. I'm still working out what I want to do with the other dragons in my lair :)
@mistra Do you have any skins for female guardians?
@mistra Do you have any skins for female guardians?
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@faeriequeeny everything that's available in this giveaway is listed on my main page, except for familiars, because I have too many of them and it's easier for people to search through my bestiary for what they want. As I stated, fest items and limited items will be featured in a raffle I plan on hosting.
@faeriequeeny everything that's available in this giveaway is listed on my main page, except for familiars, because I have too many of them and it's easier for people to search through my bestiary for what they want. As I stated, fest items and limited items will be featured in a raffle I plan on hosting.
may I have the windwalker's arctic goggles please?
may I have the windwalker's arctic goggles please?
maZIx4r.pngaC2MxeX.pngqbN1OYl.pngACOZFAh.pngcIEO3vJ.png WL
Could I have the Luminous Ambassador or gold filigree banner or Crystalspine Gem Guardian? [item=gold filigree banner]
Could I have the Luminous Ambassador or gold filigree banner or Crystalspine Gem Guardian?

Gold Filigree Banner
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
I would love to give Discipline a home! I can't decide between these two gene plans though. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=35&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=26&winggene=32&wings=96&auth=1313abf78b71620607604dfdbecb50c20b0fbfd1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=35&winggene=32&wings=96&auth=0b2a344189d98bc4e91ed1e4cf5cab5203866b7d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I would love to give Discipline a home! I can't decide between these two gene plans though.
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=35&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=26&winggene=32&wings=96&auth=1313abf78b71620607604dfdbecb50c20b0fbfd1&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=35&winggene=32&wings=96&auth=0b2a344189d98bc4e91ed1e4cf5cab5203866b7d&dummyext=prev.png
Heya! May I have the Winterwatcher's Arctic Pants?
Heya! May I have the Winterwatcher's Arctic Pants?
sunflower-lake-20230628113456-2.png
@wolftrickster ooh, he looks very good! I'll send him over shortly
@wolftrickster ooh, he looks very good! I'll send him over shortly
@mistra oo man i'm not sure if these are included but i saw on ur dergies [item=daisy flowerfall][item=traditional broadsword] are either of those up for takin by chance? if so then i'd love to grab one! otherwise i'm super interested in the goat vials ~ end note, please let me know if you want a hand setting up a raffle thread/graphics; i'd love to help
@mistra
oo man i'm not sure if these are included but i saw on ur dergies
Daisy Flowerfall Traditional Broadsword are either of those up for takin by chance? if so then i'd love to grab one! otherwise i'm super interested in the goat vials
~ end note, please let me know if you want a hand setting up a raffle thread/graphics; i'd love to help
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png