Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Ancient Lair Cleanout (open!)
Could I pretty please get a tincture of dissolution?
Could I pretty please get a tincture of dissolution?
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@mistra I'd love any/all apparel you are willing to give!
@mistra I'd love any/all apparel you are willing to give!

eWpjSVM.gif
mizu(ki)/jon
fr+0
commissions
skins + accents
@mistra
Hey! Could I have as much apparel possible? I have 2 pieces of apparel and am pretty much broke. :)
@mistra
Hey! Could I have as much apparel possible? I have 2 pieces of apparel and am pretty much broke. :)
HoI My DuDe, HoPe YoU ArE HaViNg A GrEaT DaY!
Hi! Could I grab a pair of Frostfinder's Arctic Gloves? (Also collecting the Bestiary, so if later you have any unwanted fams, I'd really appreciate them)
Hi! Could I grab a pair of Frostfinder's Arctic Gloves? (Also collecting the Bestiary, so if later you have any unwanted fams, I'd really appreciate them)
mVbiNgO.pngPyzT7QY.png24GL7rg.pngdVEhpEt.png0jScwbh.pngvgZFjhe.pngexUrsEs.pngh8GgOlC.pngSKppn6R.pngAer-PhantomV2.gifPdiBTNZ.pngQ7oWmMw.png7GFlGJN.pngLLXHrpZ.png
bBbrKLW.png
@kichona sending [item=bleached peacekeeping headband] @MadameBirdSong there's only one piece of apparel per person, so I'll send over something :) @Aviander sure thing! I have a lot of duplicate fams, so just lmk what you're looking for and I can send one.
@kichona sending Bleached Peacekeeping Headband

@MadameBirdSong there's only one piece of apparel per person, so I'll send over something :)

@Aviander sure thing! I have a lot of duplicate fams, so just lmk what you're looking for and I can send one.
@Mistra
Of course! Thx so much!
@Mistra
Of course! Thx so much!
HoI My DuDe, HoPe YoU ArE HaViNg A GrEaT DaY!
quick bump -- all the apparel and dragons on my main posts are still available!
quick bump -- all the apparel and dragons on my main posts are still available!
Hey there again >w> is that one smoll winterwatchers acrtic coat still available? I need it for Dendra.

<3
Hey there again >w> is that one smoll winterwatchers acrtic coat still available? I need it for Dendra.

<3
quick bump, again :)
quick bump, again :)
I'd love the Rouge Venom outfit! If just one piece, then the vest please? Glad you found FR again! :)
I'd love the Rouge Venom outfit! If just one piece, then the vest please? Glad you found FR again! :)
b241f4d87d471186384f6203afe78a08.jpg