Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26956984] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269570/26956984_350.png[/img] [/url] Arrow smiled and nodded to the other Ridgeback in thanks. “Thank you! I really ought to be going now. My clan is probably wondering where I am!” With a final flap of her wings, she took off suddenly, back on her way to the Sunbeam Ruins. ----- Thank you for hosting this! I’ve really enjoyed it! :D

26956984_350.png

Arrow smiled and nodded to the other Ridgeback in thanks. “Thank you! I really ought to be going now. My clan is probably wondering where I am!” With a final flap of her wings, she took off suddenly, back on her way to the Sunbeam Ruins.
Thank you for hosting this! I’ve really enjoyed it! :D
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Hurricane catches her package, opening it and splitting the contents with her friends. She stands up, stretching her wings as she surveys the festival winding down.

"I guess I'd better be on my way." she says, turning towards the open sky.

Hraekon and Bismuth stand up too. "Same here. We can't be gone for long without something happening." Hraekon says, checking his alchemy ingredients are secured.

Bismuth gives Hurricane a parting hug. "Stay safe," she says. "We're all waiting for you to come back."

Hurricane smiles at her friends as she leaps into the air. "Tell Artemus and Stormchaser I say hi!" she calls as she soars away, riding the winds wherever they may take her.

Thanks for hosting this event! It was lots of fun!
Hurricane catches her package, opening it and splitting the contents with her friends. She stands up, stretching her wings as she surveys the festival winding down.

"I guess I'd better be on my way." she says, turning towards the open sky.

Hraekon and Bismuth stand up too. "Same here. We can't be gone for long without something happening." Hraekon says, checking his alchemy ingredients are secured.

Bismuth gives Hurricane a parting hug. "Stay safe," she says. "We're all waiting for you to come back."

Hurricane smiles at her friends as she leaps into the air. "Tell Artemus and Stormchaser I say hi!" she calls as she soars away, riding the winds wherever they may take her.

Thanks for hosting this event! It was lots of fun!
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Lady thanks Zephyr for the satchel and the gift. "Your skill in Archery far surpasses those of my lair. I hope you'll be here again next year so they'll be able to see your feats themselves." "Indeed I shall!" replied Zephyr before turning to the next admirer. Lady gathered her gifts, purchases, and souvenirs together before hiring a large kite to safely descend down the plateau. What a wonderful week! She couldn't wait to get back to her lair and tell her lair-mates all about her adventures. @eeeeel [b]Thank you for hosting this event. I had a lot of fun with it. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=2][/b]
Lady thanks Zephyr for the satchel and the gift.

"Your skill in Archery far surpasses those of my lair. I hope you'll be here again next year so they'll be able to see your feats themselves."

"Indeed I shall!" replied Zephyr before turning to the next admirer.

Lady gathered her gifts, purchases, and souvenirs together before hiring a large kite to safely descend down the plateau. What a wonderful week! She couldn't wait to get back to her lair and tell her lair-mates all about her adventures.

@eeeeel Thank you for hosting this event. I had a lot of fun with it.
30oPYgq.png
Nimbus grins fully at the apple show. She loves watching the skill of archers, even with shots she'd consider too tricky or too difficult to pull off. She applauds and even lets out a shy "Woop!" as the show concludes.

Finally, Nimbus is ready to head home. She's had a wonderful Jamboree and will be entirely sure to come back to the Celebration should it still be around next time.

((Thank you for hosting! :D))
Nimbus grins fully at the apple show. She loves watching the skill of archers, even with shots she'd consider too tricky or too difficult to pull off. She applauds and even lets out a shy "Woop!" as the show concludes.

Finally, Nimbus is ready to head home. She's had a wonderful Jamboree and will be entirely sure to come back to the Celebration should it still be around next time.

((Thank you for hosting! :D))
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55217785] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552178/55217785_350.png[/img] [/url] Twilight was astonished when he returned to the sitting area. He picked up an apple, inspecting the arrow that had pierced it straight through the center. The apple was placed on the table, right beside where he had been sleeping. How careless of him to miss this gift! An interesting one, at that. He placed the apple gingerly in his satchel. Twilight definitely need to bring more satchels if he comes back next year. [i]'When', not 'if'[/i], Twilight reminded himself with a small smile. He walked over to a silver Ridgeback who had a bow by her side. Twilight suspected that she was the one who shot the arrow, and the one who gave him the apple. If only he was not asleep, he could have watch her performance. It must have been spectacular. "Thank you," he said, bowing. "It has been a pleasure to be here. I do hope that I'll come back and catch your performance again. Thank you for the apple though. Could you help me say thank you to all the others too? All of you organised such a wonderful event!" With a small wave, the Coatl launched himself off the platform. He realized that he didn't really stammer. There were fewer kites now taking the skies. One by one, they were taken away. The sound of the voices were getting lower, reduced to murmurs and farewell speeches, although there was the occasional cheering when some won raffle prizes. Twilight saw dragons giving hugs before returning to their homeland. [i]Perhaps I'll bring someone next time[/i], he thought. And with that, he banked up, catching the Wind, allowing it to help him soar through the sky and above Sornieth. He was finally heading home.

55217785_350.png

Twilight was astonished when he returned to the sitting area. He picked up an apple, inspecting the arrow that had pierced it straight through the center. The apple was placed on the table, right beside where he had been sleeping.

How careless of him to miss this gift! An interesting one, at that. He placed the apple gingerly in his satchel. Twilight definitely need to bring more satchels if he comes back next year.

'When', not 'if', Twilight reminded himself with a small smile.

He walked over to a silver Ridgeback who had a bow by her side. Twilight suspected that she was the one who shot the arrow, and the one who gave him the apple. If only he was not asleep, he could have watch her performance. It must have been spectacular.

"Thank you," he said, bowing. "It has been a pleasure to be here. I do hope that I'll come back and catch your performance again. Thank you for the apple though. Could you help me say thank you to all the others too? All of you organised such a wonderful event!"

With a small wave, the Coatl launched himself off the platform. He realized that he didn't really stammer.

There were fewer kites now taking the skies. One by one, they were taken away. The sound of the voices were getting lower, reduced to murmurs and farewell speeches, although there was the occasional cheering when some won raffle prizes. Twilight saw dragons giving hugs before returning to their homeland.

Perhaps I'll bring someone next time, he thought. And with that, he banked up, catching the Wind, allowing it to help him soar through the sky and above Sornieth. He was finally heading home.
4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
WELL... that's pretty much a wrap! I might go through and distribute prizes for after 6 AM, but for now, I am le tired lol. Overall I think this thread went pretty well! It was really gratifying to see people get so into it and write whole dang novels about their dragons' exploits. That's the stuff that makes me feel successful in my own writing. :D And a big thank you to everyone for all the PMs thanking me for their stuff! That gives me the warm fuzzies too. May you all enjoy your prizes, and hopefully I'll be back around next year to give out even more! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11692472] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116925/11692472_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] It's the end of the week, and most people are all partied out, but Cyclone is still going strong. She whips across the open hall at top speed, putting on an impromptu air show as she makes sure everything is in order. There is much to do: scheduling the last ferry balloons so that guests are not stranded on the Cloudsong, beginning the after-party cleanup operation, ensuring there is enough food and drink to last to the end... but most importantly, distributing all these party favors! There are still so many left to pass out. Nobody is going home empty-handed, not on her watch. She pauses momentarily to dance to the music of a nearby band. Her jewelry jingles merrily as she whips around and around, enjoying herself thoroughly. Then she is pressing trinkets into the hands of her fellow dancers and moving on. She samples some delicacies at a food vendor, compliments him warmly, and gives him a necklace. She attends the final performance of one of the dancers, and claps wildly at the end, hovering so she can applaud with her feet as well. Cyclone's mission is to make sure the last day of the Jamboree is as fun as the first, and she takes her duty very seriously. Gradually the pile of trinkets and prizes left dwindles, but there are still a few left. Cyclone grabs some in her arms, taking off for the last few revelers she can see. "Hey, you!" she calls out. "How would you like some awesome prizes?! We've still got some great stuff..." @Mindrop "This awesome food isn't going to eat itself! Oh, and here's a friend to help guide you home." @GuardianDragonak "Be sure to take all your friends with you!" They sure are a boisterous lot, cawing loudly as they drop things at Sylvan's feet. @Deladria Cyclone rushes up and pushes one last stack of food into Lifeanth's hands. "There you go! Safe travels, everyone!" @Enen16106 "You look like you need some directions! These lovely ladies can help you find the right balloon, I think " @Canisa Cyclone comes haring in between the two faes, oblivious to the tension in the air. "Here, hold this!" She hands Titania something that squawks in confusion. @Zytorian Those last few moments of peace get shattered by a whirling spiral who swoops down on them, trills "Have a great festival!" and hands Grey some trinkets. @voidbeast The spiral comes back over to them, just as cheery as at the start. "Nice to see you again!" she chirps. "Hope it was great for you all!" @yeezy13 "Did somebody say wonderful gifts? I've got wonderful gifts!" Cyclone swoops down to distribute them with a vengeance.
WELL... that's pretty much a wrap! I might go through and distribute prizes for after 6 AM, but for now, I am le tired lol. Overall I think this thread went pretty well! It was really gratifying to see people get so into it and write whole dang novels about their dragons' exploits. That's the stuff that makes me feel successful in my own writing. :D

And a big thank you to everyone for all the PMs thanking me for their stuff! That gives me the warm fuzzies too. May you all enjoy your prizes, and hopefully I'll be back around next year to give out even more!

It's the end of the week, and most people are all partied out, but Cyclone is still going strong. She whips across the open hall at top speed, putting on an impromptu air show as she makes sure everything is in order. There is much to do: scheduling the last ferry balloons so that guests are not stranded on the Cloudsong, beginning the after-party cleanup operation, ensuring there is enough food and drink to last to the end... but most importantly, distributing all these party favors! There are still so many left to pass out. Nobody is going home empty-handed, not on her watch.

She pauses momentarily to dance to the music of a nearby band. Her jewelry jingles merrily as she whips around and around, enjoying herself thoroughly. Then she is pressing trinkets into the hands of her fellow dancers and moving on. She samples some delicacies at a food vendor, compliments him warmly, and gives him a necklace. She attends the final performance of one of the dancers, and claps wildly at the end, hovering so she can applaud with her feet as well. Cyclone's mission is to make sure the last day of the Jamboree is as fun as the first, and she takes her duty very seriously.

Gradually the pile of trinkets and prizes left dwindles, but there are still a few left. Cyclone grabs some in her arms, taking off for the last few revelers she can see. "Hey, you!" she calls out. "How would you like some awesome prizes?! We've still got some great stuff..."

@Mindrop
"This awesome food isn't going to eat itself! Oh, and here's a friend to help guide you home."

@GuardianDragonak
"Be sure to take all your friends with you!" They sure are a boisterous lot, cawing loudly as they drop things at Sylvan's feet.

@Deladria
Cyclone rushes up and pushes one last stack of food into Lifeanth's hands. "There you go! Safe travels, everyone!"

@Enen16106
"You look like you need some directions! These lovely ladies can help you find the right balloon, I think "

@Canisa
Cyclone comes haring in between the two faes, oblivious to the tension in the air. "Here, hold this!" She hands Titania something that squawks in confusion.

@Zytorian
Those last few moments of peace get shattered by a whirling spiral who swoops down on them, trills "Have a great festival!" and hands Grey some trinkets.

@voidbeast
The spiral comes back over to them, just as cheery as at the start. "Nice to see you again!" she chirps. "Hope it was great for you all!"

@yeezy13
"Did somebody say wonderful gifts? I've got wonderful gifts!" Cyclone swoops down to distribute them with a vengeance.
Thank you for such an awesome time!
Thank you for such an awesome time!
Q4CQhI4.gifEg8y9lk.pngdW4n7YM.pngE2fMCjK.pngR7DQS1B.pngoSY8URL.pngjUd05Yk.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22