Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7zWm202.png[/img][/center] [sub][right]Art by Giu![/sub][/right] It's a glorious day in the Windswept Plateau. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and, of course, the wind is blowing. Just perfect for a party... and everyone is invited! The Cloudsong has always been considered a great place for a party, but today it is looking even more impressive than usual. Some of the clans who reside in the giant construct have been working day and night on preparations for the Jamboree, and it shows. Fresh paint gleams, polished wood shines, ribbons have been tied on every railing. A steady stream of dragons is heading towards the massive kite. Some are flying on their own, some ride in balloons piloted by Wind dragons, but all are eager to arrive and start enjoying themselves. Even before visitors get to the Cloudsong, their entertainment begins. Squadrons of spirals fly past, performing feats of aerial acrobatics with breathtaking skill and synchronicity. Skydancers clad in silks and finery dart gracefully through the air. You even spot one playing a lute in midair, an impressive display of coordination. A snapper stationed on the landing platform is beating a drum and using Wind magic to make her voice carry on the breeze, singing a song of greeting to arriving guests. Inside the revelry is well under way. Wind dragons are entertainers at heart, and scattered all through the wide open space are musicians strumming instruments, dancers whirling to the music, poets reciting epic compositions. All manner of dragons are flying overhead, performing tricks. They share space with enchanted kites that swoop and soar in formation. There is a face painting station for hatchlings in one corner. A spiral has a crowd in stitches as he demonstrates knot-tying, using himself as the knot. And everywhere dragons are hurrying around offering food, trinkets, and party favors to guests, because what is a party without food and presents? Try the toasted grasshoppers, they're simply divine! ----- Come and enjoy yourself at the Cloudsong Celebration! This is a casual RP giveaway open to all flights. To enter, simply post a comment in an RP format about your dragons enjoying themselves and I will give you some cool stuff! It can be two sentences or ten huge paragraphs, you'll still get something nice. For best results, make sure you have a wishlist somewhere easy to find, such as your profile or signature! I like fulfilling wishlist items, and try to give them priority. Thread will update at least once a day with a little RP reply. You can enter once per day for the whole week. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2836492][img]https://i.ibb.co/Km9y6yZ/TugRope2.png[/img][/url]
7zWm202.png
Art by Giu!
It's a glorious day in the Windswept Plateau. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and, of course, the wind is blowing. Just perfect for a party... and everyone is invited!

The Cloudsong has always been considered a great place for a party, but today it is looking even more impressive than usual. Some of the clans who reside in the giant construct have been working day and night on preparations for the Jamboree, and it shows. Fresh paint gleams, polished wood shines, ribbons have been tied on every railing. A steady stream of dragons is heading towards the massive kite. Some are flying on their own, some ride in balloons piloted by Wind dragons, but all are eager to arrive and start enjoying themselves.

Even before visitors get to the Cloudsong, their entertainment begins. Squadrons of spirals fly past, performing feats of aerial acrobatics with breathtaking skill and synchronicity. Skydancers clad in silks and finery dart gracefully through the air. You even spot one playing a lute in midair, an impressive display of coordination. A snapper stationed on the landing platform is beating a drum and using Wind magic to make her voice carry on the breeze, singing a song of greeting to arriving guests.

Inside the revelry is well under way. Wind dragons are entertainers at heart, and scattered all through the wide open space are musicians strumming instruments, dancers whirling to the music, poets reciting epic compositions. All manner of dragons are flying overhead, performing tricks. They share space with enchanted kites that swoop and soar in formation. There is a face painting station for hatchlings in one corner. A spiral has a crowd in stitches as he demonstrates knot-tying, using himself as the knot. And everywhere dragons are hurrying around offering food, trinkets, and party favors to guests, because what is a party without food and presents? Try the toasted grasshoppers, they're simply divine!

Come and enjoy yourself at the Cloudsong Celebration! This is a casual RP giveaway open to all flights. To enter, simply post a comment in an RP format about your dragons enjoying themselves and I will give you some cool stuff! It can be two sentences or ten huge paragraphs, you'll still get something nice.

For best results, make sure you have a wishlist somewhere easy to find, such as your profile or signature! I like fulfilling wishlist items, and try to give them priority.

Thread will update at least once a day with a little RP reply. You can enter once per day for the whole week.

TugRope2.png
@eeeeel - I'd like to be on the pinglists please. Thank you.
@eeeeel - I'd like to be on the pinglists please. Thank you.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@eeeeel

could I get on the opening pinglist?
@eeeeel

could I get on the opening pinglist?
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
@HSoup
Hello once again! You've been added :D

@HurricaneWinds
Gotcha, you're on the list!

@CorvusCosmic
You have been added!
@HSoup
Hello once again! You've been added :D

@HurricaneWinds
Gotcha, you're on the list!

@CorvusCosmic
You have been added!
@eeeeel Can I be added to both pinglists please?
@eeeeel Can I be added to both pinglists please?
Was CorvusCosmic, sorry for any confusion!
would like to be added pls xd (once when open)
would like to be added pls xd (once when open)
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@eeeeel - I'd like to be on the pinglists please. Thank you. Role play is fun!
@eeeeel - I'd like to be on the pinglists please. Thank you. Role play is fun!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@eeeeel i’d love to be added to both pinglists!
@eeeeel i’d love to be added to both pinglists!
20126.png • siren or ross
• they/ve/ji
• frt + 3
• suffering
@eeeeel can I have opening pinglist, please!
@eeeeel can I have opening pinglist, please!
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
@nearku @Deladria @trashsiren @Zif
You've all been added!
@nearku @Deladria @trashsiren @Zif
You've all been added!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22