Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/308086/30808543.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/522550/52254963.png[/img] Kairek and Grey both have their attention taken by a very loud dragon. He is calling out about... Peaches? Kai gives Grey a confused look, but Grey has no idea what this is about either. They head towards the sound to find a bogsneak selling peaches. And peach pie. And peach icecream. And just pretty much any food item you could make with peaches. Both Grey and Kai are hit with the sweet smell of peaches instantly, and their stomachs grumble. Time for another meal it seems! There are some free samples to try first, which Kai happily jumps on. He takes a small sample of peach pie, and is sold on it the moment he tastes it. He nearly jumps over the counter as he asks to purchase four whole peach pies. Grey jumps in to stop him but Kai tells him its for the clan. Now, this isn't a complete lie, whatever is left will absolutely be taken home to the clan, he thinks to himself. Grey just orders a scoop of peach icecream for himself. Both the dragons happily eat their treats, wishing they had such great food back at home. The wind festival only has two more days left, and the two friends look at bit solemn at this realisation. But that is a positive thing, the fact that they had so much fun that they are sad it will come to a close. Best to make the most of the time they have left at this festival! Kai drags his friend along to a spiral tying himself into knots, and they watch with piqued interested at the flexibility the small spiral has. Kai decides to try to follow along, and ends up with his foot stuck behind his head. He is a good mage, but not a smart mage. Grey is extremely embarassed to be the one standing next to the pearlcatcher. [color=purple]'' can you give me a hand? ''[/color] The smaller purple dragon asks. [color=blue]'' I don't know this guy. ''[/color] Grey quickly adds, but before he can say anything else the pearlcatcher calls him by name, forcing him to accept that the whole audience now knows that these two know eachother. He quickly helps his annoyance-- [i]friend[/i] out of his twisted predicament. [color=purple]'' Did you see that? I almost got as far as the spiral did! I was doing amazing! That was so much fun! ''[/color] Atleast one of us is having fun, Grey thinks to himself. But he can't lie, it was kind of funny to watch.
30808543.png52254963.png

Kairek and Grey both have their attention taken by a very loud dragon. He is calling out about... Peaches?
Kai gives Grey a confused look, but Grey has no idea what this is about either.

They head towards the sound to find a bogsneak selling peaches. And peach pie. And peach icecream. And just pretty much any food item you could make with peaches.

Both Grey and Kai are hit with the sweet smell of peaches instantly, and their stomachs grumble. Time for another meal it seems!

There are some free samples to try first, which Kai happily jumps on. He takes a small sample of peach pie, and is sold on it the moment he tastes it.
He nearly jumps over the counter as he asks to purchase four whole peach pies.
Grey jumps in to stop him but Kai tells him its for the clan.

Now, this isn't a complete lie, whatever is left will absolutely be taken home to the clan, he thinks to himself.

Grey just orders a scoop of peach icecream for himself.

Both the dragons happily eat their treats, wishing they had such great food back at home.

The wind festival only has two more days left, and the two friends look at bit solemn at this realisation. But that is a positive thing, the fact that they had so much fun that they are sad it will come to a close.
Best to make the most of the time they have left at this festival!

Kai drags his friend along to a spiral tying himself into knots, and they watch with piqued interested at the flexibility the small spiral has.
Kai decides to try to follow along, and ends up with his foot stuck behind his head.
He is a good mage, but not a smart mage.
Grey is extremely embarassed to be the one standing next to the pearlcatcher.

'' can you give me a hand? ''
The smaller purple dragon asks.

'' I don't know this guy. ''
Grey quickly adds, but before he can say anything else the pearlcatcher calls him by name, forcing him to accept that the whole audience now knows that these two know eachother.

He quickly helps his annoyance-- friend out of his twisted predicament.

'' Did you see that? I almost got as far as the spiral did! I was doing amazing! That was so much fun! ''

Atleast one of us is having fun, Grey thinks to himself.
But he can't lie, it was kind of funny to watch.
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=269987] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2700/269987_350.png[/img] [/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40476347] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404764/40476347_350.png[/img] [/url] Hawthorne opens one eye to the surroundings, raises her left ear slightly, then quietly folds her fins over her eyes and goes back to her nap on Malady's nose. She is too full of delicious insects, skewered and roasted with the most perfect precision from a celebrated Wind clan chef. She had watched the cooking competition with gusto, fluttered around scholars' meetings, bought some books with Magic and Maestra, and now was fully exhausted. The rambunctious music all around, the fluttering of kites and trilling of bamboo flutes, the chatter of the crowds, all were as sweet as a lullaby. She could really sleep through anything. As Hawthorne rested on her nose, Malady made an effort to slow her pace. She had be designated by the skydancers visiting from her clan as someone who would be carrying the majority of the wares the clan had peddled, bartered for, and purchased. While goods had been magically lightened, Myth was the one who was really much better at the mass compression spells, and she wasn't coming this year. So better safe than sorry, Mint and Maestro had just charmed the gravity off. She had come far since her first Jamboree. She was barely able to gamble about, trying not to be stepped on as a hatchling. She had learned to fly. She had splattered paint all over her Mint's face, and gotten them lost trying to look after her. She had tried frozen cream for the first time. And now she equally delighted, but better at hiding it. She didn't want to bob her head up and down with too much excitement, after all, with one of her clan's oldest dragons on her nose. Her goal this time was to visit her old friends she had made. The gifts she had brought from the Light territory might not have all the sophistication that one of the craftier dragons in her clan may have, but she did make them herself. Portraits, charms, and snacks that she worked hard on!

269987_350.png

40476347_350.png

Hawthorne opens one eye to the surroundings, raises her left ear slightly, then quietly folds her fins over her eyes and goes back to her nap on Malady's nose. She is too full of delicious insects, skewered and roasted with the most perfect precision from a celebrated Wind clan chef. She had watched the cooking competition with gusto, fluttered around scholars' meetings, bought some books with Magic and Maestra, and now was fully exhausted. The rambunctious music all around, the fluttering of kites and trilling of bamboo flutes, the chatter of the crowds, all were as sweet as a lullaby. She could really sleep through anything.

As Hawthorne rested on her nose, Malady made an effort to slow her pace. She had be designated by the skydancers visiting from her clan as someone who would be carrying the majority of the wares the clan had peddled, bartered for, and purchased. While goods had been magically lightened, Myth was the one who was really much better at the mass compression spells, and she wasn't coming this year. So better safe than sorry, Mint and Maestro had just charmed the gravity off.

She had come far since her first Jamboree. She was barely able to gamble about, trying not to be stepped on as a hatchling. She had learned to fly. She had splattered paint all over her Mint's face, and gotten them lost trying to look after her. She had tried frozen cream for the first time.

And now she equally delighted, but better at hiding it. She didn't want to bob her head up and down with too much excitement, after all, with one of her clan's oldest dragons on her nose. Her goal this time was to visit her old friends she had made. The gifts she had brought from the Light territory might not have all the sophistication that one of the craftier dragons in her clan may have, but she did make them herself. Portraits, charms, and snacks that she worked hard on!
FkU0xOo.gif
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55217785] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552178/55217785_350.png[/img] [/url] Twilight quickly righted the peach ice cream, making sure it didn't fall off or drip on his claws and collapsed on itself. If it does, that Bogsneak was going to be sad, and Twilight didn't really know how to deal with sadness. "I've never heard of boiled peaches before," he remarked, eyeing the many peaches that flooded the stall. [i]What interesting and exotic food! [/i]"Nor braised peaches, grilled peaches, deepfried peaches, candied peaches, chocolate covered peaches, peach muffins, peach cobbler, peach salad, peach pancakes." In a small satchel that he had brought along for this event, Twilight dug for a few coins, delicately placing them in the peach-colored Bogneak's claws. "Can I have a peach muffin and, um...... anything you choose? Anything, perhaps, suitable for the leader of a clan? Maybe something less sweet. Just one of this anything, thank you."

55217785_350.png

Twilight quickly righted the peach ice cream, making sure it didn't fall off or drip on his claws and collapsed on itself. If it does, that Bogsneak was going to be sad, and Twilight didn't really know how to deal with sadness.

"I've never heard of boiled peaches before," he remarked, eyeing the many peaches that flooded the stall. What interesting and exotic food! "Nor braised peaches, grilled peaches, deepfried peaches, candied peaches, chocolate covered peaches, peach muffins, peach cobbler, peach salad, peach pancakes."

In a small satchel that he had brought along for this event, Twilight dug for a few coins, delicately placing them in the peach-colored Bogneak's claws. "Can I have a peach muffin and, um...... anything you choose? Anything, perhaps, suitable for the leader of a clan? Maybe something less sweet. Just one of this anything, thank you."
4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49886956] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498870/49886956_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Delta almost squealed in excitement. Although plants weren't typically her favorite food, she did love the taste of the sweeter ones. And peach cobbler sounded really good right now! Delta pulled out a few Messengers Scrolls form her backpack and handed them to the Bogsneak. In return, she got a candied peach and a slice of peach cobbler. She gobbled down the plate of peach cobbler and grabbed a bag to put the candied peach in. She then put it in the bag that her stuffed Spiral was already in. She could eat that later. Delta's balloon was still tied to her arm and she untied it, tying it around the handles of her paper bag instead. She tied it a couple of times, making sure it was tight. She really didn't want it to fly away. But now that she was looking at it, her lovely little balloon had stopped looking so perky. It was now hovering slightly above her arm, and there was a couple inches of slack on the string. That was not good. She batted it with her claw and it drifted lazily at her touch instead of snapping back like it used to. Her balloon was deflating! Delta hurried around The Cloudsong, trying to find the balloon stall that she had gone to the first day. She looked around for a while and finally found where it was. She rushed up to the dragon behind the stall. "Do you have any extra helium or something to inflate my balloon?" she asked. "Sure thing!" they replied. "Lemee just take your balloon for a second..." The dragon untied the string from the bag and took it gently. They then reached down for an air pump and attached it to a tank, apparently full of helium or something of the sort. After a few pumps, the balloon was looking full again. Hooray! She handed the balloon back to Delta and Delta tied it back onto the bag. Now, the balloon was at the end of its string and no longer looking limp or weak like it had. "Thank you!" Delta exclaimed as she turned away from the stall.

Delta almost squealed in excitement. Although plants weren't typically her favorite food, she did love the taste of the sweeter ones. And peach cobbler sounded really good right now!

Delta pulled out a few Messengers Scrolls form her backpack and handed them to the Bogsneak. In return, she got a candied peach and a slice of peach cobbler. She gobbled down the plate of peach cobbler and grabbed a bag to put the candied peach in. She then put it in the bag that her stuffed Spiral was already in. She could eat that later.

Delta's balloon was still tied to her arm and she untied it, tying it around the handles of her paper bag instead. She tied it a couple of times, making sure it was tight. She really didn't want it to fly away.

But now that she was looking at it, her lovely little balloon had stopped looking so perky. It was now hovering slightly above her arm, and there was a couple inches of slack on the string. That was not good. She batted it with her claw and it drifted lazily at her touch instead of snapping back like it used to. Her balloon was deflating!

Delta hurried around The Cloudsong, trying to find the balloon stall that she had gone to the first day. She looked around for a while and finally found where it was. She rushed up to the dragon behind the stall. "Do you have any extra helium or something to inflate my balloon?" she asked. "Sure thing!" they replied. "Lemee just take your balloon for a second..." The dragon untied the string from the bag and took it gently. They then reached down for an air pump and attached it to a tank, apparently full of helium or something of the sort. After a few pumps, the balloon was looking full again. Hooray! She handed the balloon back to Delta and Delta tied it back onto the bag. Now, the balloon was at the end of its string and no longer looking limp or weak like it had. "Thank you!" Delta exclaimed as she turned away from the stall.
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
[img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401931/40193011_350.png[/img] Eoghan delicately takes a peach sample and savours the taste of the pure fruit. Yes, he decides. This would be a fine souvenir to bring back to his clan. But do you have any canned peaches that will survive the long trip back to the Southern Icefields?
40193011_350.png

Eoghan delicately takes a peach sample and savours the taste of the pure fruit. Yes, he decides. This would be a fine souvenir to bring back to his clan. But do you have any canned peaches that will survive the long trip back to the Southern Icefields?
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17101] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172/17101_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [font=candara]Nimbus approaches the peach-giving bogsneak with a shy smile. "Hello, sir, I'd like to try a peach, please. I... don't think I've had one before," she says. Her lips purse at the statement, and she looks a little downtrodden, but she tries to perk back up at the aroma emanating from the fruits. "They smell and look delicious," Nimbus adds, replacing consternation with her shy smile.

Nimbus approaches the peach-giving bogsneak with a shy smile. "Hello, sir, I'd like to try a peach, please. I... don't think I've had one before," she says. Her lips purse at the statement, and she looks a little downtrodden, but she tries to perk back up at the aroma emanating from the fruits. "They smell and look delicious," Nimbus adds, replacing consternation with her shy smile.
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@eeeeel [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60054805] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/600549/60054805_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59986374] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/599864/59986374_350.png[/img] [/url] "Look Pitch all the pretty colors!" Pure dragged his mute friend toward a stand Pure was practically bouncing he smiled at the Bogsneak selling peaches. "Can I have a slice of Peach pie and a bag of candied peaches?" Pure asks taking out a few gold coins the clan leader had given them before letting them go The bogsneak smiled and took the coins dropping a scoop of candied peaches into a brown paper bag and handing a slice of peach pie to Pure. "What about you?" The bogsneak smiles at Pitch Pitch smiles taking out some of her own gold coins and beckoning to the peach ice cream. She hands the gold coins to him and takes her overly large ice cream smiling.
@eeeeel

60054805_350.png

59986374_350.png

"Look Pitch all the pretty colors!" Pure dragged his mute friend toward a stand

Pure was practically bouncing he smiled at the Bogsneak selling peaches.

"Can I have a slice of Peach pie and a bag of candied peaches?" Pure asks taking out a few gold coins the clan leader had given them before letting them go

The bogsneak smiled and took the coins dropping a scoop of candied peaches into a brown paper bag and handing a slice of peach pie to Pure.

"What about you?" The bogsneak smiles at Pitch

Pitch smiles taking out some of her own gold coins and beckoning to the peach ice cream. She hands the gold coins to him and takes her overly large ice cream smiling.
6wki6zzvpikq.jpg
Yarrow blinked, a little surprised to be noticed by someone so far below. He was rarely one to pass up an offer though, so he hopped off the kite to try out the peaches.
They were tasty, though perhaps a little chewy his tastes. He thanked the Bogsneak and bought a few extra while he was there before moving on to other places.
Perhaps he could head back around and see how Sylvan was doing.
Yarrow blinked, a little surprised to be noticed by someone so far below. He was rarely one to pass up an offer though, so he hopped off the kite to try out the peaches.
They were tasty, though perhaps a little chewy his tastes. He thanked the Bogsneak and bought a few extra while he was there before moving on to other places.
Perhaps he could head back around and see how Sylvan was doing.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27836488] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278365/27836488_350.png[/img] [/url] Peaches! Lady hurries over to sample a bite and isn't disappointed. Sweet and juicy, the flavor spreads across her tongue and fills her senses. She compliments the Bogsneak on his wares and buys an entire peach cobbler to share with her lair mates.

27836488_350.png

Peaches! Lady hurries over to sample a bite and isn't disappointed. Sweet and juicy, the flavor spreads across her tongue and fills her senses. She compliments the Bogsneak on his wares and buys an entire peach cobbler to share with her lair mates.
30oPYgq.png
[quote]@ Mindrop The bogsneak serves up a slice of peach pie to every clan member that happens by, whether they ask for one or not![/quote] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55008905] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550090/55008905_350.png[/img] [/url] Bladescape somehow ended up with two sliced of peach pie. It was so fresh and warm, the peaches were melting out of the exposed sides. She turned to Huang and gave him a piece. She melted as the pie's deductible beauty overtook all of her senses. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59247420] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/592475/59247420_350.png[/img] [/url] Huang took the pie and enjoyed it immensely. However, his mind was elsewhere, on the gift he had found for his mate. [item=Moondust Starsilk Tailwrap] It was a beautifully made tail wrap and something made here, by a very skilled Fae. After they finished their pie, he handed her the box it was in. Bladescape carefully pulled at the bow, undoing the ribbon and allowing it fall away. She pulled off the lit to find the tailwrap and let out a small squeak in surprise. Huand almost fell as the stronger Skydancer tackled him in a happy embrace. They found a "quiet" place and he helped her put it on. "It is so beautiful," Bladescape said. "Just like you," Huang replied, knowing how corny the response was. They shared a quick kiss, which had a strong peachy taste to it, and continued with the celebration. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56662820] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/566629/56662820_350.png[/img] [/url] Orphelia was confused when the pie was suddenly thrust into her claws. The plate was not sized for a Fae, but after a quick sniff, her appetite was sparked to its size. Even though she normally hated plants, the sweet fruit pie was delicious. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56560496] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/565605/56560496_350.png[/img] [/url] The pie Resolada received was small for a Guardian. She smiled as her Fae sister excitedly chomped down on something other than insects. Despite the size, the pie was flavored to handle a Guardian Dragon. They didn't have this back home. She was going to make sure their culinary team began branching out. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56785199] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/567852/56785199_350.png[/img] [/url] Arologie was pushed into holding to pieces of pie by a random bogsneak. Delicious smelling pie, despite it being a fruit on. "Two?" Apologie asked as he continued forcing the pie on others. "For your flying Imperial friend," The Bogsneak snorted. There was no more talking to him as other dragons rushed to get free food. Arologie flew up and then let The Wind take him up into the sky. Suddenly he was beside Selini. She had not stopped flying the entire time. He tongue licked the slice of pie off a plate and she faltered in her flights as the awesome flavor distracted her. Arologie glided into a close position and flew beside her as he enjoyed the fruit pie.
Quote:
@ Mindrop
The bogsneak serves up a slice of peach pie to every clan member that happens by, whether they ask for one or not!

55008905_350.png

Bladescape somehow ended up with two sliced of peach pie. It was so fresh and warm, the peaches were melting out of the exposed sides. She turned to Huang and gave him a piece. She melted as the pie's deductible beauty overtook all of her senses.

59247420_350.png

Huang took the pie and enjoyed it immensely. However, his mind was elsewhere, on the gift he had found for his mate. Moondust Starsilk Tailwrap It was a beautifully made tail wrap and something made here, by a very skilled Fae.

After they finished their pie, he handed her the box it was in. Bladescape carefully pulled at the bow, undoing the ribbon and allowing it fall away. She pulled off the lit to find the tailwrap and let out a small squeak in surprise.

Huand almost fell as the stronger Skydancer tackled him in a happy embrace. They found a "quiet" place and he helped her put it on.

"It is so beautiful," Bladescape said.

"Just like you," Huang replied, knowing how corny the response was.

They shared a quick kiss, which had a strong peachy taste to it, and continued with the celebration.

56662820_350.png

Orphelia was confused when the pie was suddenly thrust into her claws. The plate was not sized for a Fae, but after a quick sniff, her appetite was sparked to its size. Even though she normally hated plants, the sweet fruit pie was delicious.

56560496_350.png

The pie Resolada received was small for a Guardian. She smiled as her Fae sister excitedly chomped down on something other than insects. Despite the size, the pie was flavored to handle a Guardian Dragon. They didn't have this back home. She was going to make sure their culinary team began branching out.

56785199_350.png

Arologie was pushed into holding to pieces of pie by a random bogsneak. Delicious smelling pie, despite it being a fruit on. "Two?" Apologie asked as he continued forcing the pie on others.

"For your flying Imperial friend," The Bogsneak snorted. There was no more talking to him as other dragons rushed to get free food.

Arologie flew up and then let The Wind take him up into the sky. Suddenly he was beside Selini. She had not stopped flying the entire time. He tongue licked the slice of pie off a plate and she faltered in her flights as the awesome flavor distracted her. Arologie glided into a close position and flew beside her as he enjoyed the fruit pie.
Q4CQhI4.gifEg8y9lk.pngdW4n7YM.pngE2fMCjK.pngR7DQS1B.pngoSY8URL.pngjUd05Yk.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22