Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nature's NvF OOF Boarding (Open 2/23)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@TwistedFlyte Aaah sorry about that, we did request people put info in the dragon bios on our end, too. :< Apologies for the inconvenience.

Either way, all taken care of!
@TwistedFlyte Aaah sorry about that, we did request people put info in the dragon bios on our end, too. :< Apologies for the inconvenience.

Either way, all taken care of!
woof? woof
@ruggafluff

Hullo! I got three hatchlings from ilexopaca, one of which is already back to them, and the other two grew up today and are currently in a pending crossroads. I can cancel and redirect I believe? if you want to take them now :)
@ruggafluff

Hullo! I got three hatchlings from ilexopaca, one of which is already back to them, and the other two grew up today and are currently in a pending crossroads. I can cancel and redirect I believe? if you want to take them now :)
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png nkK6wX2.png
@ruggafluff I only had hatchlings from MoonlitCacti and Puggles, and all of them have been sent back! ^^
@ruggafluff I only had hatchlings from MoonlitCacti and Puggles, and all of them have been sent back! ^^
ATLJ0at.png
@PinkOracle I can definitely do that if @ilexopaca isn't around in an hour or two! Or if you need them gone before then. I can send money or dergs to whoever I need to :>

I've seen them around a bit this push, so poke me if they don't accept and you need those dergs gone!

@Overcoat I'll get you marked off then! Thanks again <3
@PinkOracle I can definitely do that if @ilexopaca isn't around in an hour or two! Or if you need them gone before then. I can send money or dergs to whoever I need to :>

I've seen them around a bit this push, so poke me if they don't accept and you need those dergs gone!

@Overcoat I'll get you marked off then! Thanks again <3
woof? woof
@ruggafluff
I don't know how many are marked unreturned but all boarded dragons have been sent back to Puggles last patch (17 dragons) having completed transition right after rollover earlier today.

Sorry for clumsy English. It is 10:30 pm and I have been awake since 7:00 am.
@ruggafluff
I don't know how many are marked unreturned but all boarded dragons have been sent back to Puggles last patch (17 dragons) having completed transition right after rollover earlier today.

Sorry for clumsy English. It is 10:30 pm and I have been awake since 7:00 am.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
@Finlandia Thanks! I'll get that updated.

Your english worked just fine, no worries ;)
@Finlandia Thanks! I'll get that updated.

Your english worked just fine, no worries ;)
woof? woof
@ruggafluff Haha yeah, no rush on my end; empty nests and breeding cooldowns still on, and one of these days I'm going to finally try the whole exalting thing, so I'm not pressed for the space. Just trying to be accountable and whatnot! ^^
@ruggafluff Haha yeah, no rush on my end; empty nests and breeding cooldowns still on, and one of these days I'm going to finally try the whole exalting thing, so I'm not pressed for the space. Just trying to be accountable and whatnot! ^^
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png nkK6wX2.png
@PinkOracle sorry I took so long - I opened the CR and didn’t realize I never accepted it!
@PinkOracle sorry I took so long - I opened the CR and didn’t realize I never accepted it!
@ruggafluff ~ all hatchlings were returned to @/Wildness
@ruggafluff ~ all hatchlings were returned to @/Wildness
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
@avifors I've got that updated, thanks so much!
@avifors I've got that updated, thanks so much!
woof? woof
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52