Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nature's NvF OOF Boarding (Open 2/23)
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52
@Wildness

You around to pick up 9 hatchlings from my den?
@Wildness

You around to pick up 9 hatchlings from my den?
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@skylarDN9
Yup im here and have space!
@skylarDN9
Yup im here and have space!
HnHWvPl.png
@COparade

I am just about to go to work, and will have time to check in in about 4-5 hours.

then I will be back around after rollover

hope this suits you
@COparade

I am just about to go to work, and will have time to check in in about 4-5 hours.

then I will be back around after rollover

hope this suits you
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@Puggles so would you like me to set up PAs?
@Puggles so would you like me to set up PAs?
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@Tophh Ayy I think you're the last person I still have dergs sitting around with! Could I grab those guys when you're around next?

Unless I have made Big Mistake and they came back, and I just missed marking them as returned when they came back. But I was trying to be pretty meticulous this time! So if you could either send them dergs back my way, or let me know that you already did and my records need updating, I'd be much obliged! B)
@Tophh Ayy I think you're the last person I still have dergs sitting around with! Could I grab those guys when you're around next?

Unless I have made Big Mistake and they came back, and I just missed marking them as returned when they came back. But I was trying to be pretty meticulous this time! So if you could either send them dergs back my way, or let me know that you already did and my records need updating, I'd be much obliged! B)
woof? woof
@Wildness

The last few hatchlings I have are now adults; are you around for me to set up PAs for them so I can send them your way?
@Wildness

The last few hatchlings I have are now adults; are you around for me to set up PAs for them so I can send them your way?
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@skylardn9 yup! Set them up and I can grab them in 15 minutes

Around now whenever you are ready
@skylardn9 yup! Set them up and I can grab them in 15 minutes

Around now whenever you are ready
HnHWvPl.png
@Wildness I have one grown up hatchling for you. How would you like 'em?
@Wildness I have one grown up hatchling for you. How would you like 'em?
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@chamilet Whatever is easiest for you I can grab them now!
@chamilet Whatever is easiest for you I can grab them now!
HnHWvPl.png
@Wildness Sent a CR. I'm holding 4 but only one graduated to derg today. I'll send the other three by CR tomorrow.
@Wildness Sent a CR. I'm holding 4 but only one graduated to derg today. I'll send the other three by CR tomorrow.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52