Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Fam CR Melters - 40g + Noc Egg Raff
1 2 3
Hello ! I'm looking for people to melt stacks of materials and crs of familiars for me :)
Looking for nothing at the moment. Check back soon, or ask me to ping you if I have new stacks/crs I need done!

1. Food - Miraear
  2. Food - Nuhae
  3. Materials - Nuhae
  4. Materials - Miraear
  5. Materials - Nuhae
  6. Trinkets - Nuhae
  7. Trinkets - Nuhae
  8. Trinkets - Nuhae
  9. Trinkets - TheGrayGhost
  10. Familiars - imginate
  11. Familiars - TheGrayGhost

I will send the food/materials/trinkets/familiars to you via one-way crossroad. Send the melted items back in a two-way crossroad, and I'll add your payment to that crossroad.

Payment
Food/Materials/Trinkets: 150 Gems + 3 Raffle Entries PER COMPLETED STACK
Familiars: 40 Gems + 1 Raffle Entry PER COMPLETED CR

I am subbed ! Pings are okay though!

Current Raffle Entry Count
Nuhae: 18 Tickets
YouveBeenBlammed: 12 Tickets
KryptikKreature: 12 Tickets
Miraear: 6 Tickets
Kaminotea: 4 Tickets
TheGrayGhost: 4 Tickets
jestertheproxy: 3 Tickets
2thousand: 2 Tickets
MrMoth: 1 Ticket
imginate: 1 Ticket

NOTE 1/21/2022: Originally, each stack of items melted earned the user 1 raffle entry. With the addition of CRs of familiars, I have increased the raffle entries per stack melted to 3 entries. All past, present, and future melting will use this new count of raffle entries.

NOTE 1/31/2022: The Nocturne Egg will be raffled off once all melting I've wanted to be done is completed- at this moment I'm not sure when that will be (at least by the beginning of the next NoTN).

NOTE 6/24/2022: After melting down all purple + blue materials to red, I'm now reopening for more melting!

PINGLIST FOR NEW STACKS/CRS:
@JungleBerry
Hello ! I'm looking for people to melt stacks of materials and crs of familiars for me :)
Looking for nothing at the moment. Check back soon, or ask me to ping you if I have new stacks/crs I need done!

1. Food - Miraear
  2. Food - Nuhae
  3. Materials - Nuhae
  4. Materials - Miraear
  5. Materials - Nuhae
  6. Trinkets - Nuhae
  7. Trinkets - Nuhae
  8. Trinkets - Nuhae
  9. Trinkets - TheGrayGhost
  10. Familiars - imginate
  11. Familiars - TheGrayGhost

I will send the food/materials/trinkets/familiars to you via one-way crossroad. Send the melted items back in a two-way crossroad, and I'll add your payment to that crossroad.

Payment
Food/Materials/Trinkets: 150 Gems + 3 Raffle Entries PER COMPLETED STACK
Familiars: 40 Gems + 1 Raffle Entry PER COMPLETED CR

I am subbed ! Pings are okay though!

Current Raffle Entry Count
Nuhae: 18 Tickets
YouveBeenBlammed: 12 Tickets
KryptikKreature: 12 Tickets
Miraear: 6 Tickets
Kaminotea: 4 Tickets
TheGrayGhost: 4 Tickets
jestertheproxy: 3 Tickets
2thousand: 2 Tickets
MrMoth: 1 Ticket
imginate: 1 Ticket

NOTE 1/21/2022: Originally, each stack of items melted earned the user 1 raffle entry. With the addition of CRs of familiars, I have increased the raffle entries per stack melted to 3 entries. All past, present, and future melting will use this new count of raffle entries.

NOTE 1/31/2022: The Nocturne Egg will be raffled off once all melting I've wanted to be done is completed- at this moment I'm not sure when that will be (at least by the beginning of the next NoTN).

NOTE 6/24/2022: After melting down all purple + blue materials to red, I'm now reopening for more melting!

PINGLIST FOR NEW STACKS/CRS:
@JungleBerry
@officercorn Heyyyyyy buddy! I obsessively melt Baldwin stuff literally 24/7, I am so down to take multiple stacks of stuffs to melt--
@officercorn Heyyyyyy buddy! I obsessively melt Baldwin stuff literally 24/7, I am so down to take multiple stacks of stuffs to melt--
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
@YouveBeenBlammed
omg finally i've been looking for days :sob: thank you
i'll send over one to start, after the first stack is done and you send a 2-way back i'll send more stacks to melt and the payment for the first stack !
@YouveBeenBlammed
omg finally i've been looking for days :sob: thank you
i'll send over one to start, after the first stack is done and you send a 2-way back i'll send more stacks to melt and the payment for the first stack !
I can take a stack, may I request to do Materials specifically? Then I can vault all the ooze I have and leave all the rest of my materials out in my hoard :p
I can take a stack, may I request to do Materials specifically? Then I can vault all the ooze I have and leave all the rest of my materials out in my hoard :p
7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
@Kaminotea sure thing!
@Kaminotea sure thing!
I can take a stack of whatever you need currently :)
I can take a stack of whatever you need currently :)
Artshop_Commission_2.png
@KryptikKreature sounds good !
@KryptikKreature sounds good !
I can melt you down familiars :)
I can melt you down familiars :)
@2thousand awesome ! i'll send as soon as i can :)
@2thousand awesome ! i'll send as soon as i can :)
@officercorn
I can take a stack of whatever you need!
@officercorn
I can take a stack of whatever you need!
"I've lived my whole wretched life at your mercy, yours alone, and God knows I deserve to die at your hand. You are my only friend. I am undone without you." Harrowhark Nonagesimus from Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
1 2 3