Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Ice DOM] - Monster Mash! ~ Closed ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][b][size=5]Silky Dust Hummingbird[/b][/center] [center][item=black-wing hummingbird]+[item=silky fanrat][/center] Just like the Black-Wing Hummingbird this creature is one of the biggest hummingbirds in Sornieth, mostly found living in oasis from Dragonhome, founding one of these is considered a stroke of luck for lost dragons. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ck7pwYX.png[/img]
Silky Dust Hummingbird
Black-wing Hummingbird + Silky Fanrat
Just like the Black-Wing Hummingbird this creature is one of the biggest hummingbirds in Sornieth, mostly found living in oasis from Dragonhome, founding one of these is considered a stroke of luck for lost dragons.

Ck7pwYX.png
TfxVu9Y.png

tRvB8Xn.png
Tlmcw5e.png
nefzg1V.png

Sightlesz-coraly.gif
[center][item= Granite Thresher] + [item= Seaglass Swimmer] = [b]Seaglass Thresher[/b][/center] After a bunch of debris enchanted with Earth magic started collecting deep in the ocean a new form of the Seaglass Swimmer has been discovered. These Seaglass Threshers will continue to collect various materials inside of them just like the regular Seaglass Swimmers, but they seem to suffer no ill effects unlike the other whales. Instead whatever collects inside of the whale seems to be somehow be processed into it's stony hide, leading to some of the whales to become extremely colorful. This stone hide sheds constantly, leaving trails of rocks behind to lead any dragon to the creature. Unlike other Bicorns this whale is aggressive to a fault, and will use it's stone tail to bash anything in it's way. Most of the time the Seaglass Threshers downfall is due to its bashing, as it can easily shatter itself by attacking to much. The whale's stones are prized for their colorful beauty, and whenever a group of these creatures are found dragons will often stick by in order to loot both it's shedding and every part that comes off of it once it meets its end. (I might draw this at some point and add in the art, but for now I'll just write it out for the monster mash :D)
Granite Thresher + Seaglass Swimmer = Seaglass Thresher

After a bunch of debris enchanted with Earth magic started collecting deep in the ocean a new form of the Seaglass Swimmer has been discovered. These Seaglass Threshers will continue to collect various materials inside of them just like the regular Seaglass Swimmers, but they seem to suffer no ill effects unlike the other whales.

Instead whatever collects inside of the whale seems to be somehow be processed into it's stony hide, leading to some of the whales to become extremely colorful. This stone hide sheds constantly, leaving trails of rocks behind to lead any dragon to the creature.

Unlike other Bicorns this whale is aggressive to a fault, and will use it's stone tail to bash anything in it's way. Most of the time the Seaglass Threshers downfall is due to its bashing, as it can easily shatter itself by attacking to much.

The whale's stones are prized for their colorful beauty, and whenever a group of these creatures are found dragons will often stick by in order to loot both it's shedding and every part that comes off of it once it meets its end.

(I might draw this at some point and add in the art, but for now I'll just write it out for the monster mash :D)
Vf4NNzN.pngoqvVn94.pngC7mO9Uf.pngJQaR6Pn.pngaFx6p75.pngWg5Qa7r.pngBggloVp.pngDknvbG3.png
@sgkat @Gladicent @Lazycookie300

Just finished updating the ping list from yesterday - daily ping!
@sgkat @Gladicent @Lazycookie300

Just finished updating the ping list from yesterday - daily ping!
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
[center][item=bogus manamonger] + [item=fire sprite] Bogus Manamonger + Fire Sprite = Manamonger Sprite While the unobservant might mistake them for Fire Sprites, Manamonger Sprites owe no loyalty to the Flamecaller - or any other deity, for that matter. They use their powers of mimicry to insinuate themselves into a clan, then wreck havoc. It's for the best that they are only active for the few weeks surrounding the longest day of the year.
Bogus Manamonger + Fire Sprite
Bogus Manamonger + Fire Sprite = Manamonger Sprite

While the unobservant might mistake them for Fire Sprites, Manamonger Sprites owe no loyalty to the Flamecaller - or any other deity, for that matter. They use their powers of mimicry to insinuate themselves into a clan, then wreck havoc. It's for the best that they are only active for the few weeks surrounding the longest day of the year.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
[center][item=rockback charger] [item=crowned roc] Rockback Charger + Crowned Roc = Crowned Rocback [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hD3Wsq][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48989684596_1eef1645c5_n.jpg[/img][/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/2hD3Wsq][/url] Best not to start an avalanche in their highland habitat: if rocbacks fall, everybody dies. (Editing to replace picture with a clearer version.)[/center]
Rockback Charger Crowned Roc

Rockback Charger + Crowned Roc = Crowned Rocback

48989684596_1eef1645c5_n.jpg

Best not to start an avalanche in their highland habitat: if rocbacks fall, everybody dies.

(Editing to replace picture with a clearer version.)
@JinxMoonstone Ah right! Okay, let's try this! [item=Almandine Sturgeon] + [item=amaranth moth] = Amaranth Sturgeon Having washed out of the Crystal Pools and found itself in the irrigation system of the vegetable gardens of a spiteful witch, this Sturgeon was melded with an Amaranth Moth. Its scales took on a leafy appearance and it has the wings of the moth. As a result, it can never decide whether it wants to swim or fly, and so winds up fluttering and flopping around in very wet mud. Ironically, this mud is primarily where it gets its nutrients, so it thrives in mineral-rich soil.
@JinxMoonstone

Ah right! Okay, let's try this!

Almandine Sturgeon + Amaranth Moth = Amaranth Sturgeon

Having washed out of the Crystal Pools and found itself in the irrigation system of the vegetable gardens of a spiteful witch, this Sturgeon was melded with an Amaranth Moth. Its scales took on a leafy appearance and it has the wings of the moth. As a result, it can never decide whether it wants to swim or fly, and so winds up fluttering and flopping around in very wet mud. Ironically, this mud is primarily where it gets its nutrients, so it thrives in mineral-rich soil.
bumps thread (not an entry just waving hi)
bumps thread (not an entry just waving hi)
[item=Alstroemeria Fox] + [item=Autumn Sphinx] [b]The Alstroemeria Sphinx[/b] This beautiful floral sphinx is the feline equivalent of the Alstroemeria Fox and is often hired to help guard gardens from thieving critters that might want to steal or eat the flowers. With lush fur and feathers that are created to closely resemble the flowers for which they are named, these sphinxes are most often found during the springtime, and go dormant in the winter. This is a great idea for an event, @JinxMoonstone, thanks for running it! I died when I read "familiars that didn't quite look... familiar..." lol
Alstroemeria Fox + Autumn Sphinx

The Alstroemeria Sphinx
This beautiful floral sphinx is the feline equivalent of the Alstroemeria Fox and is often hired to help guard gardens from thieving critters that might want to steal or eat the flowers. With lush fur and feathers that are created to closely resemble the flowers for which they are named, these sphinxes are most often found during the springtime, and go dormant in the winter.

This is a great idea for an event, @JinxMoonstone, thanks for running it! I died when I read "familiars that didn't quite look... familiar..." lol
Na5WGHa.png
[center][size=5][b]Creeping Seedling[/b][/size] [item=overwatered seedling] & [item=creeping tendril][/center] This is a mix of the overwatered seedling & creeping tendril. Rumor has it that this mixed up creation DOES have a need for blood in order to be able to grow in the frigid temperatures or areas lacking light. Those who are lucky enough to get close to it (without it going full on vampire) say that they can feel a pulse and warmth coming off of this [s]creature[/s] plant. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MPNBmLs.png[/img] Would love to have a daily ping! (Also my first time trying to use different tools in GIMP so I think it looks alright :D)
Creeping Seedling
Overwatered Seedling & Creeping Tendril

This is a mix of the overwatered seedling & creeping tendril.
Rumor has it that this mixed up creation DOES have a need for blood in order to be able to grow in the frigid temperatures or areas lacking light. Those who are lucky enough to get close to it (without it going full on vampire) say that they can feel a pulse and warmth coming off of this creature plant.
MPNBmLs.png

Would love to have a daily ping! (Also my first time trying to use different tools in GIMP so I think it looks alright :D)
Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
[center][b][size=5]Alstroemeria Mith[/b][/center] [center][item=alstroemeria fox]+[item=goldenplains poodle mith][/center] A perfect companion for gardeners. [img]https://i.imgur.com/FMp8Cjj.jpg[/img] (This time done on paper ... yeah)
Alstroemeria Mith
Alstroemeria Fox + Goldenplains Poodle Mith
A perfect companion for gardeners.

FMp8Cjj.jpg

(This time done on paper ... yeah)
TfxVu9Y.png

tRvB8Xn.png
Tlmcw5e.png
nefzg1V.png

Sightlesz-coraly.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11