Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 429 430
@liteweaver
SunChaser
Ah, I don't have any dragons high enough to fight in the venue, but it looks reaaally cool!
@liteweaver
SunChaser
Ah, I don't have any dragons high enough to fight in the venue, but it looks reaaally cool!
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
@liteweaver
Dawnfire13
I really enjoy the new venue! The enemies are so fun to look at and the mire build works pretty nicely on them. I’m not so fond of the new profile update. The backgrounds are cool and bios, especially with the vistas, are very nice, but the info section strikes me as super crowded. It’s pretty hard on the eyes.
@liteweaver
Dawnfire13
I really enjoy the new venue! The enemies are so fun to look at and the mire build works pretty nicely on them. I’m not so fond of the new profile update. The backgrounds are cool and bios, especially with the vistas, are very nice, but the info section strikes me as super crowded. It’s pretty hard on the eyes.
Untitled_Artwork.png Untitled_Artwork.pngMUYNhfy.png
@liteweaver
SilverRipple
It took a while for me to get used to the update but I like it! And I got a ferberus from the forbidden portal :) tho I’m aiming for the calico one :/
@liteweaver
SilverRipple
It took a while for me to get used to the update but I like it! And I got a ferberus from the forbidden portal :) tho I’m aiming for the calico one :/
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
ping @liteweaver
xiq
the venue is pretty cool, but i really dislike the dragon profile update :v
ping @liteweaver
xiq
the venue is pretty cool, but i really dislike the dragon profile update :v
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
1. ping @liteweaver
2. post your username: Catniss
3. optional: how do you like anniversary update and venue?

i'm not sure. i don't really like the placement of everything on each dragon's page, but it's probably just bc i'm not used to it yet. the new familiars are really nice though!
1. ping @liteweaver
2. post your username: Catniss
3. optional: how do you like anniversary update and venue?

i'm not sure. i don't really like the placement of everything on each dragon's page, but it's probably just bc i'm not used to it yet. the new familiars are really nice though!
hora pars vitae

doggo2.pngdoggo1.png
@liteweaver
Wakazu

The anniversary update sure is nice, albeit not without it's own little problems
@liteweaver
Wakazu

The anniversary update sure is nice, albeit not without it's own little problems
@liteweaver
Crowharlequin
I love them
@liteweaver
Crowharlequin
I love them
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@liteweaver
Hi there!
My username is Litoriadraconis
I love the new venue. I am a familiar collector, and it does seem that every time I get closer to a full set of the possible familiars, the developers release a bunch of new ones, but really it keeps me coming back for more!
@liteweaver
Hi there!
My username is Litoriadraconis
I love the new venue. I am a familiar collector, and it does seem that every time I get closer to a full set of the possible familiars, the developers release a bunch of new ones, but really it keeps me coming back for more!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
Yay, you're back!!!

1. @liteweaver
2. BunnySox
3. Otional: how do you like anniversary update and venue? Love Ferberus, mostly love all but the Profile revamp. I'm big into genes and not so much apparel, I like to look at my dragons mostly as they are, so that big bunch of checkboxes to the left is an eyesore for me; it makes me feel I'm at work and left things undone. I liked the dragons first and foremost in the prior layout.
Apart from that, what a load of work and thought went into all these changes, and applause to the FR staff/team, especially for listening to player feedback, which is amazing of them!!! Kudos!! Seven years is quite an accomplishment!!
Yay, you're back!!!

1. @liteweaver
2. BunnySox
3. Otional: how do you like anniversary update and venue? Love Ferberus, mostly love all but the Profile revamp. I'm big into genes and not so much apparel, I like to look at my dragons mostly as they are, so that big bunch of checkboxes to the left is an eyesore for me; it makes me feel I'm at work and left things undone. I liked the dragons first and foremost in the prior layout.
Apart from that, what a load of work and thought went into all these changes, and applause to the FR staff/team, especially for listening to player feedback, which is amazing of them!!! Kudos!! Seven years is quite an accomplishment!!
1. @liteweaver
2. EmpressAkitla
3. I’m so-so on the update. I like the idea of scenes, but I’m not a fan of the layout on the dragon profiles.

Now, as for the new coliseum venue, I love it. If only I could get some familiars to drop...
1. @liteweaver
2. EmpressAkitla
3. I’m so-so on the update. I like the idea of scenes, but I’m not a fan of the layout on the dragon profiles.

Now, as for the new coliseum venue, I love it. If only I could get some familiars to drop...
l0yYPBF.png
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 429 430