Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 429 430
@liteweaver
UN: WolfEchoe
It's been strange getting used to the new layout changes but overall I like it especially the changes to familiars and the scenes
@liteweaver
UN: WolfEchoe
It's been strange getting used to the new layout changes but overall I like it especially the changes to familiars and the scenes
@liteweaver

WrathOfNyx

The update is pretty okay and I love the new scenes! The menu screen for dragons feel a little bit cluttered but I’m sure I’ll get used to it someday. The new venue is pretty unique imo, like... thanos frogs
@liteweaver

WrathOfNyx

The update is pretty okay and I love the new scenes! The menu screen for dragons feel a little bit cluttered but I’m sure I’ll get used to it someday. The new venue is pretty unique imo, like... thanos frogs
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
@liteweaver

Username: CosmicVengeance

The new venue is cool but I'm not that impressed with the new dragon bio page. It looks a bit messy now but I'm sure they'll clean it up.
@liteweaver

Username: CosmicVengeance

The new venue is cool but I'm not that impressed with the new dragon bio page. It looks a bit messy now but I'm sure they'll clean it up.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
1. @liteweaver
2. Aurorafulnight
3. Honestly the dragon pages are far too cluttered for me right now, and the dotted lines give it the impression that a dragon is always unfinished unless you have Every apparel slot filled, skin equipped, scene equipped, and a familiar. It just looks too busy overall, and I'd love to either see a option to go back to the original format (because I honestly liked that one better than this one in it's current state) or to at least move some of the stuff like the entire apparel window down so it will hopefully feel less cluttered to look at the dragon itself.
I do really like the idea of scenes though! Although I don't think I'll really get into them until more are released that match my dragons a little better. And getting to name familiars is a nice touch that I adore!
1. @liteweaver
2. Aurorafulnight
3. Honestly the dragon pages are far too cluttered for me right now, and the dotted lines give it the impression that a dragon is always unfinished unless you have Every apparel slot filled, skin equipped, scene equipped, and a familiar. It just looks too busy overall, and I'd love to either see a option to go back to the original format (because I honestly liked that one better than this one in it's current state) or to at least move some of the stuff like the entire apparel window down so it will hopefully feel less cluttered to look at the dragon itself.
I do really like the idea of scenes though! Although I don't think I'll really get into them until more are released that match my dragons a little better. And getting to name familiars is a nice touch that I adore!
Q5eZhV2.png
@liteweaver
Catsdragon18

i love the scenes they fit my dragons very well:)
@liteweaver
Catsdragon18

i love the scenes they fit my dragons very well:)
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png0c4a6f6574af97a1cd4666e890f4a46aa5af3700.png
@liteweaver
KillerDragain
How do you like anniversary update and venue?
I think it's alrighty, haven't gotten into the venue yet tho
@liteweaver
KillerDragain
How do you like anniversary update and venue?
I think it's alrighty, haven't gotten into the venue yet tho
Damn bro that's crazy. I don't remember asking tho.
@liteweaver
MythicalCookie

The update is great with the new customization features but a little messy
@liteweaver
MythicalCookie

The update is great with the new customization features but a little messy
MythicalCookie.png
@liteweaver
lorri12
I really like the new changes applied to the profile section for the dragons (especially how they combined the skin and apparel section, which made it more convenient), and the venues look pretty nice, I'm looking forward for more venue backgrounds in the future ^^
@liteweaver
lorri12
I really like the new changes applied to the profile section for the dragons (especially how they combined the skin and apparel section, which made it more convenient), and the venues look pretty nice, I'm looking forward for more venue backgrounds in the future ^^
sxrFjUf.gif
@liteweaver
Cerastium

I have mostly positive feelings about the update! I just hope they polish the new look of the dragon pages a bit. I'm not super into any of the scenes (well, except the limited time one, rip) introduced so far, but they're very nice regardless and I'm excited to see what kind of stuff they come up with in the future! The new venue is cool.
@liteweaver
Cerastium

I have mostly positive feelings about the update! I just hope they polish the new look of the dragon pages a bit. I'm not super into any of the scenes (well, except the limited time one, rip) introduced so far, but they're very nice regardless and I'm excited to see what kind of stuff they come up with in the future! The new venue is cool.
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
@liteweaver
Neraida
I do prefer the previous layout since the new one seems like a lot to look at, but I really appreciate that we can see a dragon's stones and stats from their profile now
@liteweaver
Neraida
I do prefer the previous layout since the new one seems like a lot to look at, but I really appreciate that we can see a dragon's stones and stats from their profile now
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 429 430