Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Lightning] Egg Guess DLC
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
Day: Monday
Entry Method: Treasure
Breed Guess: Tundra
Primary Color: Fern
Secondary Color: Leaf
Tertiary Color: Cerise

The question about MC; Weeeell, I have a few projects I am loving with my whole heart like the Castle/Palace I am currently working on or my Castle above the Clouds with a Waterfall Elevator BUT the things I spended most time on and did worked the longest since I only play in Survival was my Labyrinth including an Underground Train.
I made a Leaves Labyrinth quite big with an Underground Train connected to this which connected all the Houses of my friends playing on the server and when you enter the middle of the Labyrinth (not that easy, one person was lost above one hour) you got down a ladder and entered a self made cave where I rebuild a fossile and you got a cookie for your work :3
And also my Zoo including every animal in MC. It was hard hard work to get the delphins and polar bears there and the untamed wolves and such x.x Sadly the server was already closed when the Pandas joinend in as I had already built their "cage" enviroment :P
I could brabble for hours about this^^

E//: Could I be placed on the Daily Pinglist too? :3
Primary Color: Fern
Secondary Color: Leaf
Tertiary Color: Cerise

The question about MC; Weeeell, I have a few projects I am loving with my whole heart like the Castle/Palace I am currently working on or my Castle above the Clouds with a Waterfall Elevator BUT the things I spended most time on and did worked the longest since I only play in Survival was my Labyrinth including an Underground Train.
I made a Leaves Labyrinth quite big with an Underground Train connected to this which connected all the Houses of my friends playing on the server and when you enter the middle of the Labyrinth (not that easy, one person was lost above one hour) you got down a ladder and entered a self made cave where I rebuild a fossile and you got a cookie for your work :3
And also my Zoo including every animal in MC. It was hard hard work to get the delphins and polar bears there and the untamed wolves and such x.x Sadly the server was already closed when the Pandas joinend in as I had already built their "cage" enviroment :P
I could brabble for hours about this^^

E//: Could I be placed on the Daily Pinglist too? :3
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
Primary Color: Berry
Secondary Color: Fire
Tertiary Color: Metals

Sorry, haven't played Minecraft ^^
Primary Color: Berry
Secondary Color: Fire
Tertiary Color: Metals

Sorry, haven't played Minecraft ^^
nn4KUKj.png
Primary Color: Pear
Secondary Color: Cinnamon
Tertiary Color: Slate

My proudest creation in Minecraft is a secret base under a hill. It has a redstone contraption that makes an enchanting table come out of the floor along with a full set of bookshelves when you step on a pressure plate! (And it reverses when you step on the plate again)

(Although I did follow a tutorial for some of it, I’m not crafty enough with redstone to pull that off on my own!)
Primary Color: Pear
Secondary Color: Cinnamon
Tertiary Color: Slate

My proudest creation in Minecraft is a secret base under a hill. It has a redstone contraption that makes an enchanting table come out of the floor along with a full set of bookshelves when you step on a pressure plate! (And it reverses when you step on the plate again)

(Although I did follow a tutorial for some of it, I’m not crafty enough with redstone to pull that off on my own!)
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
Entry Method: Dragon
Primary Color: Red
Secondary Color: Mist
Tertiary Color: Violet
Primary Color: Red
Secondary Color: Mist
Tertiary Color: Violet
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
Breed Guess: Mirror
Primary Color: mint
Secondary Color: mint
Tertiary Color: mint

Go big or go home? XD
Breed Guess: Mirror
Primary Color: mint
Secondary Color: mint
Tertiary Color: mint

Go big or go home? XD
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
Entry Method: Dragon (#55137571 today's lucky yeet)
Primary Color: Brick
Secondary Color: Honeydew
Tertiary Color: Chartreuse
Entry Method: Dragon (#55137571 today's lucky yeet)
Primary Color: Brick
Secondary Color: Honeydew
Tertiary Color: Chartreuse
dfSpwLx.png
Primary Color: Sand
Secondary Color: Oilslick
Tertiary Color: Auburn
Secondary Color: Oilslick
Tertiary Color: Auburn
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Day: monday
Entry Method: dragon
Breed Guess: fae
Primary Color: obsidian
Secondary Color: emerald
Tertiary Color: gold
Day: monday
Entry Method: dragon
Breed Guess: fae
Primary Color: obsidian
Secondary Color: emerald
Tertiary Color: gold
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
Breed Guess: Fae
Primary Color: Thistle
Secondary Color: Antique
Tertiary Color: Platinum

I never really got into Minecraft, but I guess my greatest achievement was building a roller coaster that went all the way up to cloud level and fairly deep underground when I was, like, twelve. Fun times.

Please add me to the pinglist. :)
Breed Guess: Fae
Primary Color: Thistle
Secondary Color: Antique
Tertiary Color: Platinum

I never really got into Minecraft, but I guess my greatest achievement was building a roller coaster that went all the way up to cloud level and fairly deep underground when I was, like, twelve. Fun times.

Please add me to the pinglist. :)
9PuoQwk.png
Breed Guess: Guardian
Secondary Color: Umber
Tertiary Color: Tarnish

I haven't played Minecraft in years, but the thing I loved most that I made was an underground bunker with my brother! Our doors were redstone run, and it was under a mountain, it took us forever and it was great!
Breed Guess: Guardian
Secondary Color: Umber
Tertiary Color: Tarnish

I haven't played Minecraft in years, but the thing I loved most that I made was an underground bunker with my brother! Our doors were redstone run, and it was under a mountain, it took us forever and it was great!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29