Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35
I'm very sorry to see you go! Thank you so much for doing this and giving this wonderful opportunity, everybody here appreciates it very much. I was wondering if you had [item=Breed Change: Skydancer] and/or [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] ? The breed changes are for my friend; millksoup. They have a few gene projects I'd like to help out with,, and if you don't that's perfectly fine with me! If you don't have that stuff may I have some gems (100 is fine with me,, that's a lot just by itself) or [item=primary gene: crystal] ? Top priority is the breed changes though ^^ I apologize if this is too much to ask for! Have a nice day. [s]P.S. I listened to Shenandoah and yotam perel and I have to say,, it's amAZING[/s]
I'm very sorry to see you go! Thank you so much for doing this and giving this wonderful opportunity, everybody here appreciates it very much. I was wondering if you had Breed Change: Skydancer and/or Breed Change: Wildclaw ?

The breed changes are for my friend; millksoup. They have a few gene projects I'd like to help out with,, and if you don't that's perfectly fine with me! If you don't have that stuff may I have some gems (100 is fine with me,, that's a lot just by itself) or Primary Gene: Crystal ? Top priority is the breed changes though ^^

I apologize if this is too much to ask for! Have a nice day. P.S. I listened to Shenandoah and yotam perel and I have to say,, it's amAZING
baby.png komi ♡
feel free to message me or send a friend request!
Hullo! I was going to ask if you had a Scroll of Eternal Youth- I've been shopping for one for Tano, but they're CRAZY expensive.
Also, if you happen to have any Touhou or Vocaloid fandragons, I'd welcome them with open wings!

Thanks a ton in advance and I hope your IRL stuff goes alright!
Hullo! I was going to ask if you had a Scroll of Eternal Youth- I've been shopping for one for Tano, but they're CRAZY expensive.
Also, if you happen to have any Touhou or Vocaloid fandragons, I'd welcome them with open wings!

Thanks a ton in advance and I hope your IRL stuff goes alright!
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
HEYA! First of all thank you so much for this chance! I really appreciate it!
Secondly, since I joined a FlightRising server on Discord i found a ton of new friends, also now one of my very best friends. And they brought me the love and fascination to Generation 1 Dragons! So I started together with them collecting G1´s since May and i already got a bunch of them! (may not be many but still!) 3 of all of them are even self hatches! And I could cry as they turned out so pretty!! I started gening a few and I also finished a bunch of them. Most of my G1´s are still bought but still. Its an amazing experience so see them grow, getting their genes and familiar, getting dressed and even receiving art for them owo.

so my two wishes would be: either some gems so I can afford some new genes for my babs. Or genes I need to finish a few of my G1´s ;w;
all my G1´s are in my 3. Tab in my liar.

and thank you SOOOO much for this chance <3
HEYA! First of all thank you so much for this chance! I really appreciate it!
Secondly, since I joined a FlightRising server on Discord i found a ton of new friends, also now one of my very best friends. And they brought me the love and fascination to Generation 1 Dragons! So I started together with them collecting G1´s since May and i already got a bunch of them! (may not be many but still!) 3 of all of them are even self hatches! And I could cry as they turned out so pretty!! I started gening a few and I also finished a bunch of them. Most of my G1´s are still bought but still. Its an amazing experience so see them grow, getting their genes and familiar, getting dressed and even receiving art for them owo.

so my two wishes would be: either some gems so I can afford some new genes for my babs. Or genes I need to finish a few of my G1´s ;w;
all my G1´s are in my 3. Tab in my liar.

and thank you SOOOO much for this chance <3
80619028_jRRXivcGMQTN3Nl.png
80619030_DVQh96zIYp2uTbm.png
80619027_XpaF7bEqwpOrW6U.png
I hope you have success in your future endeavors!

I know everyone and their pet has probably said they would like Apollo, but I'd like to give it a shot at requesting him. A five digit is one of my dreams that I don't ever see myself reaching by myself, never mind an unbred one. He would be a very cherished dragon in my lair.

If that's not possible I would love some gems, to help collect the familiars I'm missing.

(And I hope you don't think I'm trying to butter you up, but thank you so much for what you did for TrissyCat. I don't know them, but I can't even imagine the level of devastation they felt and then the complete astonishment there would've been when you helped!)

I hope you have success in your future endeavors!

I know everyone and their pet has probably said they would like Apollo, but I'd like to give it a shot at requesting him. A five digit is one of my dreams that I don't ever see myself reaching by myself, never mind an unbred one. He would be a very cherished dragon in my lair.

If that's not possible I would love some gems, to help collect the familiars I'm missing.

(And I hope you don't think I'm trying to butter you up, but thank you so much for what you did for TrissyCat. I don't know them, but I can't even imagine the level of devastation they felt and then the complete astonishment there would've been when you helped!)

wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I’d like treasure and a Nocturne, hopefully a female one.
WHY ThE HECK DO I ALWAYS GET MALE NOCTURNES
Aaaand about the treasure; I’d want to purchase a skin or two, but I’m broke ;-; If I have extra, I’ll use it to expand my lair since I am quickly running out.
Back to the Nocturne (if you have one), I like to work on some lore for dragons, but I’m not that great at it. I can work with crazy color combinations though!
I’d like treasure and a Nocturne, hopefully a female one.
WHY ThE HECK DO I ALWAYS GET MALE NOCTURNES
Aaaand about the treasure; I’d want to purchase a skin or two, but I’m broke ;-; If I have extra, I’ll use it to expand my lair since I am quickly running out.
Back to the Nocturne (if you have one), I like to work on some lore for dragons, but I’m not that great at it. I can work with crazy color combinations though!
LMLA6wg.png
Hello! I’m sad you’ll be leaving; I’ve seen you around the forums, but I don’t think we’ve ever talked.

1. I was looking through your lair and Lucifer is absolutely stunning. He’d be a perfect light rep; I think he’d be great with a luminous halo and perhaps a flowerfall. For lore, I can imagine him being an assassin, because he has this sort of dangerous beauty about him, and also since Lucifer is known for being beautiful and manipulative. And honestly, he’s just a perfect dragon.

Not Found

2. If you happen to have any skydancer skins/accents, I love skydancers.

Overall, even if I don’t get anything, thank you for being such a good bean! It’s players like you that make FR’s community so amazing. <3
Hello! I’m sad you’ll be leaving; I’ve seen you around the forums, but I don’t think we’ve ever talked.

1. I was looking through your lair and Lucifer is absolutely stunning. He’d be a perfect light rep; I think he’d be great with a luminous halo and perhaps a flowerfall. For lore, I can imagine him being an assassin, because he has this sort of dangerous beauty about him, and also since Lucifer is known for being beautiful and manipulative. And honestly, he’s just a perfect dragon.

Not Found

2. If you happen to have any skydancer skins/accents, I love skydancers.

Overall, even if I don’t get anything, thank you for being such a good bean! It’s players like you that make FR’s community so amazing. <3
Hi--Just here to say thanks again and also that I took a peek at your about and saw a small tidbit about fire emblem so I wanted to drop that the two fan dragons I'm trying to focus on are Felix and Sylvain LOL and my "dream dragon" would have been Dimitri if I can ever find the right color combo!! Anyway, catch you on the flipside, maybe we'll run into each other on twitter sometime~ <3

Hi--Just here to say thanks again and also that I took a peek at your about and saw a small tidbit about fire emblem so I wanted to drop that the two fan dragons I'm trying to focus on are Felix and Sylvain LOL and my "dream dragon" would have been Dimitri if I can ever find the right color combo!! Anyway, catch you on the flipside, maybe we'll run into each other on twitter sometime~ <3

E9E8F185-9CF8-4F34-AA43-E225D87767C5.png FR+0 / Fluid
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
Hi! I'm so sad to see u go ;-; but tysm for doing this!

I would love to take home Apollo! He's absolutely gorgeous and is a ball of sunshine! I actually may permanaby him.. idk yet. I would love to get him since his birthday is also a very important date to me! I don't really have an apparel plan yet... but improvisation is always in my favor XD!

If u do believe that someone else may be able to take better care of him, I would love some gems or treasure! For im really broke and wanna get my dream dragon ;-;

Tysm again! Good luck!
Hi! I'm so sad to see u go ;-; but tysm for doing this!

I would love to take home Apollo! He's absolutely gorgeous and is a ball of sunshine! I actually may permanaby him.. idk yet. I would love to get him since his birthday is also a very important date to me! I don't really have an apparel plan yet... but improvisation is always in my favor XD!

If u do believe that someone else may be able to take better care of him, I would love some gems or treasure! For im really broke and wanna get my dream dragon ;-;

Tysm again! Good luck!
it's really cool of you to do this!
if youd be up for it, i would love to get some gems or treasure to help me gene some of my projects like twilight tindalos october casket or wormwood! i really love these dragons but i've recently spent a lot of time moving and getting situated so i havent been able to make much progress with them. i hope you have a good time with whatever you do next!
it's really cool of you to do this!
if youd be up for it, i would love to get some gems or treasure to help me gene some of my projects like twilight tindalos october casket or wormwood! i really love these dragons but i've recently spent a lot of time moving and getting situated so i havent been able to make much progress with them. i hope you have a good time with whatever you do next!
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
Hello, fellow Light-flighter! Sorry life seems to be moving you away from things here, but I hope things go well for you moving forward. And thank you for being willing to help so many people this way! I'm a fairly long-time player, myself (5 years in November... wow, hadn't realized quite [i]how [/i]long it's been), and though my activity levels do vary here, I have plenty of projects in mind around my lair. Perhaps the least sane of them is one I'm still on the fence about: [center]a Skycat quest. [emoji=fae scared size=2][emoji=pearlcatcher scared size=2][emoji=gaoler scared size=2] [/center] I told myself I wouldn't take on anything quite that ambitious, but after actually managing to collect the sprites and downtime familiars (something else I never thought I'd be able to do), well... that Skycat is just so cute, I can't quite forget about it! And since my very favorite thing in this game is familiar matching, I've already got a [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=106417&tab=dragon&did=38142136][i]potential future friend/twin[/i][/url] all planned out for it... So all that to say, while it's a thoroughly unoriginal request, if you still have any currency (especially gems) you're willing to part with, I'd put any amount toward [s]talking myself into[/s] The Cause. And even if I finally come to my senses where crazy quests are concerned [emoji=coatl tongue size=2][emoji=spiral winking size=2], I do still have a whole list of familiar-twin dragons I want to either find or make, and a whole other list of current dragons that need gene tweaks or overhauls... so there would still be plenty of projects that currency could help with [emoji=guardian winking size=2]. My other request is a whole lot easier: insect foods. Absolutely any insect foods. Because I have an infinitely insatiable fae army that [i]eats [/i]All. The. Insect. Foods. If they existed in reality, I could hire them out as exterminators and we'd all be set for life. I could set them loose in my yard and maybe be able to step foot outside without getting a dozen bites a minute. But while reality holds far more insects than I usually care for, my hoard on Sornieth seems a bit stingier in this regard. I must admit, that's partially because I'm enough of a collector/hoarder that I don't like to deplete any item past a certain point if I can help it. But still, when I go to feed the lair, I seem to be fine getting the seafood dragons fed, and just fine getting the plant-eaters fed, and feeding the meat-eaters usually goes ok... but then I get to the insects, and it's: "Hmm, I'll convert these..." *The faes come clamoring back for more.* "Okay, well, I can dip into this pile." *The faes come clamoring back for more.* "Ummm... oh, we've got a few to spare over here..." *The faes come clamoring back for more.* "But my [emoji=blue bee size=1][emoji=butterfly 2 size=1][emoji=rhino beetle size=1][emoji=spider size=1][emoji=insect size=1] stores..." And, uh, hey - if absolutely nothing else, I hope I managed to make all that at least slightly entertaining [emoji=fae winking size=2].
Hello, fellow Light-flighter! Sorry life seems to be moving you away from things here, but I hope things go well for you moving forward. And thank you for being willing to help so many people this way!

I'm a fairly long-time player, myself (5 years in November... wow, hadn't realized quite how long it's been), and though my activity levels do vary here, I have plenty of projects in mind around my lair. Perhaps the least sane of them is one I'm still on the fence about:
a Skycat quest.
I told myself I wouldn't take on anything quite that ambitious, but after actually managing to collect the sprites and downtime familiars (something else I never thought I'd be able to do), well... that Skycat is just so cute, I can't quite forget about it! And since my very favorite thing in this game is familiar matching, I've already got a potential future friend/twin all planned out for it...

So all that to say, while it's a thoroughly unoriginal request, if you still have any currency (especially gems) you're willing to part with, I'd put any amount toward talking myself into The Cause.

And even if I finally come to my senses where crazy quests are concerned , I do still have a whole list of familiar-twin dragons I want to either find or make, and a whole other list of current dragons that need gene tweaks or overhauls... so there would still be plenty of projects that currency could help with .

My other request is a whole lot easier: insect foods. Absolutely any insect foods. Because I have an infinitely insatiable fae army that eats All. The. Insect. Foods. If they existed in reality, I could hire them out as exterminators and we'd all be set for life. I could set them loose in my yard and maybe be able to step foot outside without getting a dozen bites a minute. But while reality holds far more insects than I usually care for, my hoard on Sornieth seems a bit stingier in this regard. I must admit, that's partially because I'm enough of a collector/hoarder that I don't like to deplete any item past a certain point if I can help it. But still, when I go to feed the lair, I seem to be fine getting the seafood dragons fed, and just fine getting the plant-eaters fed, and feeding the meat-eaters usually goes ok... but then I get to the insects, and it's:
"Hmm, I'll convert these..."
*The faes come clamoring back for more.*
"Okay, well, I can dip into this pile."
"Ummm... oh, we've got a few to spare over here..."
"But my stores..."

And, uh, hey - if absolutely nothing else, I hope I managed to make all that at least slightly entertaining .
On4IJIp.pngPXjp8QF.pngprsdX1I.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35