Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35
hope things are okay. this is awesome thing! may i please have wind sprite? :D
hope things are okay. this is awesome thing! may i please have wind sprite? :D
Hi! Hope your irl stuff goes ok! Idk if you have any, but if you do a male imp or coatl would be much appreciated! (I have none and need some). And or gems, ANY gems, I'm not picky. I apologize if this inconveniences you in any way.
Hi! Hope your irl stuff goes ok! Idk if you have any, but if you do a male imp or coatl would be much appreciated! (I have none and need some). And or gems, ANY gems, I'm not picky. I apologize if this inconveniences you in any way.
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.giffr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.pngAny/All fr__plague_mini_by_baelfin-daqljzd.png Pronounsfr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
If it's dragon picking, don't forget to check the hibden
omg why are so many people leaving? D:
I'd honestly take anything. Thanks <3

I'll see what you have in a moment but I don't want to come across as picky so D:

Edit
Oh dear god I would die for Apollo and the outfit he has in his art o-o
Minus the crown because dear god why did he have the crown LOL
omg why are so many people leaving? D:
I'd honestly take anything. Thanks <3

I'll see what you have in a moment but I don't want to come across as picky so D:

Edit
Oh dear god I would die for Apollo and the outfit he has in his art o-o
Minus the crown because dear god why did he have the crown LOL
I would love to get as much gems as possible, I’m trying to achieve 20kg to buy a lot of dream skins I’ve been holding off from buying, but I’m finally trying. So any amount of gems will help me. Rare apparel is also a compelling item of your willing. Thank you so much!

And sorry to hear that you’re leaving fr, I feel that, the game becomes boring after awhile but it’s always fun to come back. It’s one reason why I’m trying to get usermade skins, since I’ve never done it before and has always been too scared to spend a lot of gems on a single item. But I think it’d be worth it since my dragons deserve to be spoiled.
I would love to get as much gems as possible, I’m trying to achieve 20kg to buy a lot of dream skins I’ve been holding off from buying, but I’m finally trying. So any amount of gems will help me. Rare apparel is also a compelling item of your willing. Thank you so much!

And sorry to hear that you’re leaving fr, I feel that, the game becomes boring after awhile but it’s always fun to come back. It’s one reason why I’m trying to get usermade skins, since I’ve never done it before and has always been too scared to spend a lot of gems on a single item. But I think it’d be worth it since my dragons deserve to be spoiled.
Imp Adopt
I’d love some food if that’s fine, maybe seafood if it’s okay? Sorry it’s a bit of an odd request,
And by any chance, may I ask if you have any spare gems? I got quite a few gene projects so any bit helps :)

Sorry to see you leave, I hope things go okay for you!
I’d love some food if that’s fine, maybe seafood if it’s okay? Sorry it’s a bit of an odd request,
And by any chance, may I ask if you have any spare gems? I got quite a few gene projects so any bit helps :)

Sorry to see you leave, I hope things go okay for you!
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
Ah I noticed Hera was taken so could I possibly get Kotone instead? i actually missed her when I looked through before and I really like her lol, or I'm still super interested in clementine because I absolutely love those colors and he's gorgeous but I know a decent number of others are already interested in him lol
Ah I noticed Hera was taken so could I possibly get Kotone instead? i actually missed her when I looked through before and I really like her lol, or I'm still super interested in clementine because I absolutely love those colors and he's gorgeous but I know a decent number of others are already interested in him lol
Hey - Sorry to see you go! I won't to pretend to me anything other than a gem hungry item flipper :) - if you want to send me something I can flip for profit I'll take it, otherwise I wish you all the best in everything moving forward - Take care :)
Hey - Sorry to see you go! I won't to pretend to me anything other than a gem hungry item flipper :) - if you want to send me something I can flip for profit I'll take it, otherwise I wish you all the best in everything moving forward - Take care :)
1071.png Sanded Pine Plank Enthusiast.
It's sad to see such a passionate player go, but IRL stuff always comes first. Hope to see you come back one day or another! I wish you the best of luck to in whatever awaits you outside Flight Rising! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I would love to adopt the Inferno Possum, if you happen to have any. [item=inferno possum] I hoard all rat/mouse looking items. I don't really plan on doing anything with them other than piling up an endles quantities of them in my vault. Simply because I own a few rats and they're generally my favourite animals ever. I chose to ask for the possum however, because they're my favourite of the items available on FR - they look like one of my rats that already passed away, but he was so angry and loved to bite for no reason, I cant help but think of him when I see the possums. :D Also, when I get back to Plague after I save up enough for the second flight change, I plan to finally write down my lore that's been slowly developing in my brain for the 4 years I've been playing this game. Plague is all about survival of the fittest and rats are one of the best survivalists out there. So when I finally go back to my home flight, I'm deffinitelly gonna include my vault full of rats in the lore somehow, just for fun, if nothing else. :D
It's sad to see such a passionate player go, but IRL stuff always comes first. Hope to see you come back one day or another! I wish you the best of luck to in whatever awaits you outside Flight Rising!

I would love to adopt the Inferno Possum, if you happen to have any.
Inferno Possum
I hoard all rat/mouse looking items. I don't really plan on doing anything with them other than piling up an endles quantities of them in my vault. Simply because I own a few rats and they're generally my favourite animals ever. I chose to ask for the possum however, because they're my favourite of the items available on FR - they look like one of my rats that already passed away, but he was so angry and loved to bite for no reason, I cant help but think of him when I see the possums. :D

Also, when I get back to Plague after I save up enough for the second flight change, I plan to finally write down my lore that's been slowly developing in my brain for the 4 years I've been playing this game. Plague is all about survival of the fittest and rats are one of the best survivalists out there. So when I finally go back to my home flight, I'm deffinitelly gonna include my vault full of rats in the lore somehow, just for fun, if nothing else. :D
May I please have some apparel or treasure? Really anything would be great, I don't have much of a preference.
May I please have some apparel or treasure? Really anything would be great, I don't have much of a preference.
If you have anything of the bewitching ruby apparel set i would love to get it so i can give it to this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48640927] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486410/48640927_350.png[/img] [/url] Otherwise gems are fine, because i need alot of them for my gene projects
If you have anything of the bewitching ruby apparel set i would love to get it so i can give it to this guy:

48640927_350.png

Otherwise gems are fine, because i need alot of them for my gene projects
jyAnoct.pngnINn6B5.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35