Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35
Oh my. I went through your lair and I have to say that Zelda is extremely lovely. I've recently been paying more attention to FR in the last few months and I'm slowly trying to get back to the game other than doing the standard gathering. And I even got one of my old dragons back! She would be lovely to have around. Plus I always loved the Zelda saga. I never got to play Breath of the Wild, although once I find time I would like to watch it or something. It looks like an emotional game and I'm down for that. And I think I could dress her up in something like this? Never considered getting a Zelda fandragon! I think I'd love to go with a pinker look (taking the look from Hyrule warriors? Zelda and Link look amazing in that game) or a whole white look as if she were from Skyward Sword? I think I still have to figure it out, but she would be lovely anyways. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=939797&skin=0&apparel=935,11218,4140,15714,18599&xt=dressing.png[/img] Huh... Other than that, if you had a Starmap gene lying around I would appreciate it. I sure take a lot of time to complete the geneing, but he would make an amazing dragon with it, noxtide and I have a lot of options for the tertiary. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9576730] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95768/9576730_350.png[/img] [/url] That being said, I'm fine if I get nothing. It was just a nice chance to fangirl a bit about Zelda (... I haven't done that in a long time and I still get emotional with Fi) and saying "see you around", hopefully. Have a nice day and thank you for taking the time to give away your stuff. It's really kind of you. PS: Sorry about the spam!
Oh my. I went through your lair and I have to say that Zelda is extremely lovely. I've recently been paying more attention to FR in the last few months and I'm slowly trying to get back to the game other than doing the standard gathering. And I even got one of my old dragons back!

She would be lovely to have around. Plus I always loved the Zelda saga. I never got to play Breath of the Wild, although once I find time I would like to watch it or something. It looks like an emotional game and I'm down for that.

And I think I could dress her up in something like this? Never considered getting a Zelda fandragon! I think I'd love to go with a pinker look (taking the look from Hyrule warriors? Zelda and Link look amazing in that game) or a whole white look as if she were from Skyward Sword? I think I still have to figure it out, but she would be lovely anyways.
dragon?did=939797&skin=0&apparel=935,11218,4140,15714,18599&xt=dressing.png

Huh... Other than that, if you had a Starmap gene lying around I would appreciate it. I sure take a lot of time to complete the geneing, but he would make an amazing dragon with it, noxtide and I have a lot of options for the tertiary.

9576730_350.png

That being said, I'm fine if I get nothing. It was just a nice chance to fangirl a bit about Zelda (... I haven't done that in a long time and I still get emotional with Fi) and saying "see you around", hopefully. Have a nice day and thank you for taking the time to give away your stuff. It's really kind of you.

PS: Sorry about the spam!
gxI7g1F.png
Hello, I'm really sorry to see that you will be leaving FR but I hope things will become better for you in your RL!

I've been really active here for just about a year now since I signed in for the first time around July of last year. Since then this place has slowly become my place to come to when I need to get away and I'm on almost every single day.

I know you don't have to help out or anything but if it's not too expensive or too much to ask for, some gems or an iridescent gene would be really helpful for a dream dragon project I'm working on. If I don't receive anything through I understand and I hope things get better for you.
Hello, I'm really sorry to see that you will be leaving FR but I hope things will become better for you in your RL!

I've been really active here for just about a year now since I signed in for the first time around July of last year. Since then this place has slowly become my place to come to when I need to get away and I'm on almost every single day.

I know you don't have to help out or anything but if it's not too expensive or too much to ask for, some gems or an iridescent gene would be really helpful for a dream dragon project I'm working on. If I don't receive anything through I understand and I hope things get better for you.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
Hello there C: I along with many others am sorry to read you may be leaving as it will be "different" not seeing you around the forums. I do hope you can pop in from time to time & don't have to 100 % leave all together. That said, I appreciate anything. I do love my oldie dragons & am currently trying to get a lightning or arcane egg by September 8th in memoriam of my Mother's passing last year. Teal/Aquas/Pink were her favorite color(s).

Thank you so much for the opportunity & the best of luck in your future endeavors!
Hello there C: I along with many others am sorry to read you may be leaving as it will be "different" not seeing you around the forums. I do hope you can pop in from time to time & don't have to 100 % leave all together. That said, I appreciate anything. I do love my oldie dragons & am currently trying to get a lightning or arcane egg by September 8th in memoriam of my Mother's passing last year. Teal/Aquas/Pink were her favorite color(s).

Thank you so much for the opportunity & the best of luck in your future endeavors!
jA0Unwf.png lfpb_by_anuacyl-d889j33.png 2h6gdhe.png
Hi! so sorry to see you go and thank you so much for doing this! i would use these gems to get my all coatl hatchery up and running! More lair space, better genes, and the necessary things for a good hatchery. Thank you so much and good luck to everyone!!
Hi! so sorry to see you go and thank you so much for doing this! i would use these gems to get my all coatl hatchery up and running! More lair space, better genes, and the necessary things for a good hatchery. Thank you so much and good luck to everyone!!
i came here to ask u to gift a friend before realizing they'd asked u to gift me. they sent me some of the gems u gave them, so i just want to say thank you!

i'd kept seeing u nearly Everywhere, and im sad i never started a conversation before u decided to leave! so i hope ur future efforts are fulfilling & fruitful. you definitely deserve it after being such a kind soul <3

good luck on your adventures~
i came here to ask u to gift a friend before realizing they'd asked u to gift me. they sent me some of the gems u gave them, so i just want to say thank you!

i'd kept seeing u nearly Everywhere, and im sad i never started a conversation before u decided to leave! so i hope ur future efforts are fulfilling & fruitful. you definitely deserve it after being such a kind soul <3

good luck on your adventures~
I was wondering if I could take home Lucifer? I love him so much, and would love to make an OC for him!! I love to write books, and most of my dragons are my OCs for books. I'm not that good at drawing (which is why I have other people draw for me) but I wouldn't mind giving 110% for him! I also love writing, so he'll probably have a poem in his bio. That is, if I can make one good enough. I also love his name, it's so cute! Honestly, he's an angel. I love him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21309108] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213092/21309108_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm honestly not sure what to do yet apparel wise, but I'm thinking maybe the light banner? Most of my dragon are without, but that seems like it would add a nice touch to him. I think a Halo would look stunning on him too. I have an accent I'll have to try out on him, it's called snake eyes. It may or may not look good on him, XD. Anyhow, I'd be honored if you let me take him home with me. I would never sell this ray of sunshine, and he'd be the guardian angel of the clan. (Or the devil . . his name is Lucifer, LOL)
I was wondering if I could take home Lucifer? I love him so much, and would love to make an OC for him!! I love to write books, and most of my dragons are my OCs for books. I'm not that good at drawing (which is why I have other people draw for me) but I wouldn't mind giving 110% for him! I also love writing, so he'll probably have a poem in his bio. That is, if I can make one good enough. I also love his name, it's so cute! Honestly, he's an angel. I love him.

21309108_350.png

I'm honestly not sure what to do yet apparel wise, but I'm thinking maybe the light banner? Most of my dragon are without, but that seems like it would add a nice touch to him. I think a Halo would look stunning on him too. I have an accent I'll have to try out on him, it's called snake eyes. It may or may not look good on him, XD.
Anyhow, I'd be honored if you let me take him home with me. I would never sell this ray of sunshine, and he'd be the guardian angel of the clan. (Or the devil . . his name is Lucifer, LOL)
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
I'm sorry to see you go! I was wondering if you would be willing to part a with dragon or two to add to my small lair? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39694666] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396947/39694666_350.png[/img] [/url] I love this girl to death. She's a Skyfire/Starscream kid, a shipping in the fandom Transformers. (One I love!) I love the shipping, and on top of being a fanbabe she's a fandragon too? I love her!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52750257] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527503/52750257_350.png[/img] [/url] I also love this boy. He reminds me of a sunset on Hawaii. I also love his bio! I'll probably add ono that for him. Plus he's a wildclaw! I don't think I've ever had a wildclaw. And he's such a gorgeous G1! I'm not really a collector, but he'll probably make fast friends with my Snand and Wisdom. Thank you so much for doing this!
I'm sorry to see you go! I was wondering if you would be willing to part a with dragon or two to add to my small lair?

39694666_350.png

I love this girl to death. She's a Skyfire/Starscream kid, a shipping in the fandom Transformers. (One I love!) I love the shipping, and on top of being a fanbabe she's a fandragon too? I love her!!

52750257_350.png

I also love this boy. He reminds me of a sunset on Hawaii. I also love his bio! I'll probably add ono that for him. Plus he's a wildclaw! I don't think I've ever had a wildclaw. And he's such a gorgeous G1! I'm not really a collector, but he'll probably make fast friends with my Snand and Wisdom.

Thank you so much for doing this!
hello! it was so nice of the previous user to give you something and for you to pay it forward! I two things that I'm looking for are;

1. Sunchaser Jewelry/Sunguard Chest - I really want to surprise my dear friend Raptora. they recently fell out of love with FR and I think by getting them something they've always wanted in the game would help bring them back. they are the main reason I play this game and I really want to pay them back.

2. I have a horrible habit of collecting G1s and I absolutely adore your Lucifer! If I were allowed to give him a new home this is what I have planned for him;
Not Found
he would become sort of the magic-user of the clan dealing with the darker aspects of magic (as seen by the scars he has had some of his magic backfire)

once he accidentally summoned Pangur in attempts to summon something else and now Pangur won't leave him alone though he doesn't have the heart to cleanse his place so Pangur can't come in (plus he really likes the company)

*edit: just saw your note about Lucifer. If you don't want to give him away that's okay! Another option I have is gems to go towards my newest project (which I'm saving up gems to buy) or a Wildclaw scroll, thank you!

**edit edit: I now have the g1 that I want to give the wildclaw scroll to if you're interested in seeing what I'd use my stiff on c: here he is!

I hope you have a good night and thank you so much for this opportunity c:
hello! it was so nice of the previous user to give you something and for you to pay it forward! I two things that I'm looking for are;

1. Sunchaser Jewelry/Sunguard Chest - I really want to surprise my dear friend Raptora. they recently fell out of love with FR and I think by getting them something they've always wanted in the game would help bring them back. they are the main reason I play this game and I really want to pay them back.

2. I have a horrible habit of collecting G1s and I absolutely adore your Lucifer! If I were allowed to give him a new home this is what I have planned for him;
Not Found
he would become sort of the magic-user of the clan dealing with the darker aspects of magic (as seen by the scars he has had some of his magic backfire)

once he accidentally summoned Pangur in attempts to summon something else and now Pangur won't leave him alone though he doesn't have the heart to cleanse his place so Pangur can't come in (plus he really likes the company)

*edit: just saw your note about Lucifer. If you don't want to give him away that's okay! Another option I have is gems to go towards my newest project (which I'm saving up gems to buy) or a Wildclaw scroll, thank you!

**edit edit: I now have the g1 that I want to give the wildclaw scroll to if you're interested in seeing what I'd use my stiff on c: here he is!

I hope you have a good night and thank you so much for this opportunity c:
Hello!

I'd like to ask for:
1. Any Halos, if any, a Luminous Halo to start? I want to collect 2 of each, I think they'd be a nice main piece of apparel to design around, along with having possibilities for layering on each other!
2. Any flowerfalls, as they're also nice to use and layer and decorate. I'd like to get started on getting some of my own, particularly in sets of 2 to make apparel pairs. c:

Whether or not you get to my request, I hope your endeavors outside of FR go well and smoothly!
Hello!

I'd like to ask for:
1. Any Halos, if any, a Luminous Halo to start? I want to collect 2 of each, I think they'd be a nice main piece of apparel to design around, along with having possibilities for layering on each other!
2. Any flowerfalls, as they're also nice to use and layer and decorate. I'd like to get started on getting some of my own, particularly in sets of 2 to make apparel pairs. c:

Whether or not you get to my request, I hope your endeavors outside of FR go well and smoothly!
3u37mIB.png
ahh thanks so much! :0
ahh thanks so much! :0
HwoHwX3.pngrUixgfa.png - Art Shop
- Buying OOF Nests
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35