Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35
Wow, I hope I'm not too late! I'm not new by any means, but I've always been too busy on other pet sites to get seriously into FlightRising.
However, I've been bored lately and since FlightRising seems to be picking up in terms of popularity, I'm back here to give it a shot!
I'm still learning too much to have any 'favorite' dragons or breeding plans, but I would love to expand my nest and start a bunch of breeding projects all at once (because I read on a guide that this is the best way to make money, LOL).
Anyway, that brings me to ask for these two things!
1. 1500 gems to buy more dragons
2. Treasure to expand my lair and open MORE NESTS! OPEN ALL DA NESTS~ >:'D
Wow, I hope I'm not too late! I'm not new by any means, but I've always been too busy on other pet sites to get seriously into FlightRising.
However, I've been bored lately and since FlightRising seems to be picking up in terms of popularity, I'm back here to give it a shot!
I'm still learning too much to have any 'favorite' dragons or breeding plans, but I would love to expand my nest and start a bunch of breeding projects all at once (because I read on a guide that this is the best way to make money, LOL).
Anyway, that brings me to ask for these two things!
1. 1500 gems to buy more dragons
2. Treasure to expand my lair and open MORE NESTS! OPEN ALL DA NESTS~ >:'D
Hello I may be late to this
I hoard oldies and am active on the site. I also hoard...too many things.
I wish for two impossible things.
Light sprite and a four-digit imperial. Sigh
I hoard old skins. Do you have one?

@croix
Hello I may be late to this
I hoard oldies and am active on the site. I also hoard...too many things.
I wish for two impossible things.
Light sprite and a four-digit imperial. Sigh
I hoard old skins. Do you have one?

@croix
TzfAhH6.png
granted up to the end of pg 22! down to about 100kg pure minus the sales i have rn

a few things i forgot to mention in threads
- concerte and gerndo are progens sorry, i'd love to yeet them away but they gotta stay
- off the top of my head sae, artemis, chinook, and yupik are on hold so they can't leave
- still need to think about where popular dragons are going (apollo, toasty, lucifer etc) or if i'm just waiting for them to sell
granted up to the end of pg 22! down to about 100kg pure minus the sales i have rn

a few things i forgot to mention in threads
- concerte and gerndo are progens sorry, i'd love to yeet them away but they gotta stay
- off the top of my head sae, artemis, chinook, and yupik are on hold so they can't leave
- still need to think about where popular dragons are going (apollo, toasty, lucifer etc) or if i'm just waiting for them to sell
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
could I have some apparel and skins/accents?

could I have some apparel and skins/accents?

Ily you baby~
could i have some gems and any skins(um or holiday) youre fine giving away? i love spoiling dragons with apparel (as you can probably see by my lair) and any gems are a big help :D thank you for your generosity, even if i dont get anything, its awesome that youre helping out all these people
could i have some gems and any skins(um or holiday) youre fine giving away? i love spoiling dragons with apparel (as you can probably see by my lair) and any gems are a big help :D thank you for your generosity, even if i dont get anything, its awesome that youre helping out all these people
45399.png
-- -- --

> any pronouns
> FR Time +3
> Wishlist

-- -- --
heyhey, I have a few dergs id love to turn into permababies: eclipse, paderau, oreo, and possibly another one of my wildclaws. also, if you have any uncommon/ unique or just really pretty accents, id love to have them!
heyhey, I have a few dergs id love to turn into permababies: eclipse, paderau, oreo, and possibly another one of my wildclaws. also, if you have any uncommon/ unique or just really pretty accents, id love to have them!
I can I maybe Cursed Talonclasp Pendant from Joseph? For my BloodWrath? I have a whole outfit for her I'm planning! (And I have no idea if you have extras it's just where I see them first that's all) Or Cloudtail? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49890187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498902/49890187_350.png[/img] [/url] ( I love White dragons to death! ) (and if u like have extra extra like no one is asking AT ALL and I'm still looking here Sakura Flowerfall? Hell, I'll pay for it if I can get it ya know what? Ignore this.)
I can I maybe Cursed Talonclasp Pendant from Joseph? For my BloodWrath? I have a whole outfit for her I'm planning!
(And I have no idea if you have extras it's just where I see them first that's all)
Or Cloudtail?

49890187_350.png

( I love White dragons to death! )

(and if u like have extra extra like no one is asking AT ALL and I'm still looking here Sakura Flowerfall? Hell, I'll pay for it if I can get it ya know what? Ignore this.)
For two items may I kindly have a Fire Sprite. :)

Thank You.
For two items may I kindly have a Fire Sprite. :)

Thank You.
dafhd9c-bc74bcff-6a3a-4698-962b-76e63dc53832.png
Hello, I'm fairly new to flight rising. Anything would help. Thank you for doing this, it's very kind.
Hello, I'm fairly new to flight rising. Anything would help. Thank you for doing this, it's very kind.
skskskkkk I'm working on getting myself back in flightrising after pretty much not being HERE here for two-ish months. I just lost interest in the game a bit over the summer. But I LOVE my dragons and the people here so much! I've worked hard so far for my dragons and my many gen one projects, so far without actually spending a dime on the game (but with my new job starting soon, that may change hmmmmhmmhm). Either way, from what I've heard and seen from you, you're extremely generous! Like you've done lots for people here! I wish I had the treasure and the gems and the stuff to do big gift things at a turn for people who want it. Maybe one day I will, I just gotta get back into this game again, it's been too long, two months is too long.
If it's not too expensive for you, the only things I can think of are genes. Capsule would be amazing, and so would filigree. That counts as two things, yeah? I hope this post isn't too long and even if I don't receive anything, which I understand, I hope you are having a good week! Bless you!
skskskkkk I'm working on getting myself back in flightrising after pretty much not being HERE here for two-ish months. I just lost interest in the game a bit over the summer. But I LOVE my dragons and the people here so much! I've worked hard so far for my dragons and my many gen one projects, so far without actually spending a dime on the game (but with my new job starting soon, that may change hmmmmhmmhm). Either way, from what I've heard and seen from you, you're extremely generous! Like you've done lots for people here! I wish I had the treasure and the gems and the stuff to do big gift things at a turn for people who want it. Maybe one day I will, I just gotta get back into this game again, it's been too long, two months is too long.
If it's not too expensive for you, the only things I can think of are genes. Capsule would be amazing, and so would filigree. That counts as two things, yeah? I hope this post isn't too long and even if I don't receive anything, which I understand, I hope you are having a good week! Bless you!
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35