Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed !
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Thank-you for sharing :D
May I ask for a surprise?
Thank-you for sharing :D
May I ask for a surprise?
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@Catniss It'll be sad to see you go! Could you please surprise me with something you think a relatively new player would enjoy?
@Catniss It'll be sad to see you go! Could you please surprise me with something you think a relatively new player would enjoy?
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
It's very kind of you to share your items with the community before you go!
I'd really appreciate any skins/accents (especially for f guardians!) or gems so I can buy some... I love making my dragons look nice!
It's very kind of you to share your items with the community before you go!
I'd really appreciate any skins/accents (especially for f guardians!) or gems so I can buy some... I love making my dragons look nice!
Sorry to add upon the hundreds of comments! If they're still available May I have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38441292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384413/38441292_350.png[/img] [/url] Some(or just one, or none) specialty items, skins/accents and apparel? Also perhaps some treasure for layer upgrades?
Sorry to add upon the hundreds of comments! If they're still available May I have

38441292_350.png

Some(or just one, or none) specialty items, skins/accents and apparel?
Also perhaps some treasure for layer upgrades?
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
Farewell, my friend! Do you think i could please have some apparel and/or familiars? Id be happy with anything, but most of my dragons are naked and i'm trying to fill out my Bestiary, thank you so much if you can send things over! if not then that's ok!
Farewell, my friend! Do you think i could please have some apparel and/or familiars? Id be happy with anything, but most of my dragons are naked and i'm trying to fill out my Bestiary, thank you so much if you can send things over! if not then that's ok!
Name: You can call me Vann or Misty
Pronouns: He/him she/her
XVZ1THB.png prjg6oS.png
Check out my selling tab for dragons and specifications on buying them! https://www1.flightrising.com/den/478521/1758452?name=&type=undefined
It's so nice of you to give away your items instead of just leaving them in your hoard! I feel bad for asking for stuff since I never met you but you said you wanted everything gone so I guess you'd rather random people take the stuff instead of waiting days for your friends to take it all. Sorry for rambling and taking up some of your time so basically I'd be happy with anything you need/want to get rid of.
It's so nice of you to give away your items instead of just leaving them in your hoard! I feel bad for asking for stuff since I never met you but you said you wanted everything gone so I guess you'd rather random people take the stuff instead of waiting days for your friends to take it all. Sorry for rambling and taking up some of your time so basically I'd be happy with anything you need/want to get rid of.
Celestine xxxxxxxx
“There are times when the unseen can be even more dangerous than what our eyes behold.”
~ Erin Forbes
OrlEqVx.png
KnAzebe.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
I understand that after a while, Flight Rising can be difficult to keep playing - I've experienced this myself. I wish you good luck for wherever life may take you :)

You can stick me with anything, I don't mind, but I would enjoy familiars and meat the most. :D

I understand that after a while, Flight Rising can be difficult to keep playing - I've experienced this myself. I wish you good luck for wherever life may take you :)

You can stick me with anything, I don't mind, but I would enjoy familiars and meat the most. :D

mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
@Catniss
hate to see you leave...
Treasure/Gems: Treasure to fund my needed lair expansions, and I'm looking to buy my first sprite soon. Thanks!
@Catniss
hate to see you leave...
Treasure/Gems: Treasure to fund my needed lair expansions, and I'm looking to buy my first sprite soon. Thanks!
E6nL5Eq.png
I would love something familiarish if you get a chance to do so, if not i very much understand, and wish you the best in the future!
I would love something familiarish if you get a chance to do so, if not i very much understand, and wish you the best in the future!
Sorry to hear you leave...if you have familiars and apparel to spare would you mind if I have them?
Thank you!
Sorry to hear you leave...if you have familiars and apparel to spare would you mind if I have them?
Thank you!
eiwITiZ.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48