Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed !
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@Catniss

I wish you well in all you do!

I'd be very grateful to receive either a familiar(an older one of possible) OR some gems/treasure by which to get a few speciality items for my dragons(lore related genes, eyes, and possibly art).

Thank you for your kindness.
@Catniss

I wish you well in all you do!

I'd be very grateful to receive either a familiar(an older one of possible) OR some gems/treasure by which to get a few speciality items for my dragons(lore related genes, eyes, and possibly art).

Thank you for your kindness.
pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
Is there any amount of treasure/gems you could spare? my reason for wanting some is because i plan on starting a hatchery and i'm currently working on gening some breeding pairs.
Is there any amount of treasure/gems you could spare? my reason for wanting some is because i plan on starting a hatchery and i'm currently working on gening some breeding pairs.
I hope you have good things all the time! And, may I get some apparel, and some currency(treasure, and gem)? I like to collect apparels. And I am planning to expand my lair. But it's okay anything you give! I like to fill up my hoard any kind of thing :D
I hope you have good things all the time! And, may I get some apparel, and some currency(treasure, and gem)? I like to collect apparels. And I am planning to expand my lair. But it's okay anything you give! I like to fill up my hoard any kind of thing :D
i4amz9S.gif
@Rayomz
Hi! I've fallen in love with Clarice, Spirro, and their many many children. Could I take the couple and continue their legacy?
Thanks for the opportunity!!
Hi! I've fallen in love with Clarice, Spirro, and their many many children. Could I take the couple and continue their legacy?
Thanks for the opportunity!!
Hi Catniss, may I have some apparel? Preferably green or yellow, thank you!
Also may I snatch a bit of treasure? I must save up for my lair expansion. Thank you!
Hi Catniss, may I have some apparel? Preferably green or yellow, thank you!
Also may I snatch a bit of treasure? I must save up for my lair expansion. Thank you!
forum-Signature.png
Hi there! Please, I accept friend requests!
Can I have some gems and treasure? Thanks!!
Can I have some gems and treasure? Thanks!!
80b67880bc5ffc15b28fea595a1c0f7f2c7052f3.gif
hi! I was wondering if you had any spooky skins/accents? I collect them and I hope wherever you go you are happy ! <:
hi! I was wondering if you had any spooky skins/accents? I collect them and I hope wherever you go you are happy ! <:
8HJ5652.png8hZb6VZ.png
anything would be nice.
Thank you so much!
anything would be nice.
Thank you so much!
May I please have some gems to put towards my goal of all my IPRE fandragons having a Sprite familiar? I’m closer than I hoped I’d be and I really love spoiling my fandragons. If not that’s understandable, and I hope you have a good rest of the year. Good luck outside FR!
May I please have some gems to put towards my goal of all my IPRE fandragons having a Sprite familiar? I’m closer than I hoped I’d be and I really love spoiling my fandragons. If not that’s understandable, and I hope you have a good rest of the year. Good luck outside FR!
You're going to be amazing.
You can do this. It's just within your reach. Just breathe.
The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go.

GujRVNB.gif
Can I have some apparel and treasure?
The treasure will go towards my savings to make my clan bigger and to expand my lair.
Can I have some apparel and treasure?
The treasure will go towards my savings to make my clan bigger and to expand my lair.
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48