Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ Raffle - Round 9 p 45
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
@Marge Okay. Thank you so much for your response! Will be sending in some dragons shortly :D
@Marge Okay. Thank you so much for your response! Will be sending in some dragons shortly :D
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Asterodea I'm happy to help! Thank you for supporting Light C:
@Asterodea I'm happy to help! Thank you for supporting Light C:
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
@jinian @Shikoire @kuill Hi, I'm pinging for the ticket spreadsheet, it seems that there's an error! I was trying to look at my ticket totals, but it seems the spreadsheet isn't counting the dragons anyone sent yesterday ^^;
@jinian @Shikoire @kuill Hi, I'm pinging for the ticket spreadsheet, it seems that there's an error! I was trying to look at my ticket totals, but it seems the spreadsheet isn't counting the dragons anyone sent yesterday ^^;
ATLJ0at.png
@Rashakiro @kargi @SeiyreSlash @218715 @jbapple @meanling @Inei @Greyscales @Nidanasi @tarshaan @KokichiOuma

Hi everyone! So sorry for the delay but I may need some time to input all your dragons! My mum is a little angry that I spent too long on my phone! :( Some of you had really small orders so I apologise for the long time that I will take to input all your dragons, but there were some large ones and I haven’t finished them yet, and all the dragons after that are being queued. Sorry for the wait and inconvenience caused, but I will definitely record all your dragons, maybe by the end of today. I have also taken down notes on which dragon I stopped at and also the levels of your dragons, so there should not be any problems with the recording! :)

Thank you for your kind understanding!
@Rashakiro @kargi @SeiyreSlash @218715 @jbapple @meanling @Inei @Greyscales @Nidanasi @tarshaan @KokichiOuma

Hi everyone! So sorry for the delay but I may need some time to input all your dragons! My mum is a little angry that I spent too long on my phone! :( Some of you had really small orders so I apologise for the long time that I will take to input all your dragons, but there were some large ones and I haven’t finished them yet, and all the dragons after that are being queued. Sorry for the wait and inconvenience caused, but I will definitely record all your dragons, maybe by the end of today. I have also taken down notes on which dragon I stopped at and also the levels of your dragons, so there should not be any problems with the recording! :)

Thank you for your kind understanding!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
Don't worry about it, @GingerPuff! Take as long as you need :)
Don't worry about it, @GingerPuff! Take as long as you need :)
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you.
@GingerPuff

No worries! Take your time and hope you have a nice week^^
@GingerPuff

No worries! Take your time and hope you have a nice week^^
fE4P7i7.png + ART + ACCENT&SKIN +
+ DA + TH +
always looking for double white G1
No worries. Take all the time you need!
No worries. Take all the time you need!
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@jinian @Shikoire

Hey, sorry to bother you, I was looking at my stats from yesterday and it the sheets say I've send 504 dragons, which is not the case xD
I've send 44 for a total of 352 levels (which displays correctly) and all of them are properly recorded on the master sheet, I checked. So it seems to just be the number displaying incorrectly for some reason.
It's nothing urgent, I just like to check the sheet to keep track for myself.
@jinian @Shikoire

Hey, sorry to bother you, I was looking at my stats from yesterday and it the sheets say I've send 504 dragons, which is not the case xD
I've send 44 for a total of 352 levels (which displays correctly) and all of them are properly recorded on the master sheet, I checked. So it seems to just be the number displaying incorrectly for some reason.
It's nothing urgent, I just like to check the sheet to keep track for myself.

Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
WvWPineappleGeriVI.png
Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
@Rynne

Hi! The master sheet / ticket totals say I've sent 176 dragons, when in total I've sent 18 (2 yesterday, 16 so far today). The entries, tickets, levels seem correct, just not the dragon total. (I don't see any most sent prizes though so nbd.)
@Rynne

Hi! The master sheet / ticket totals say I've sent 176 dragons, when in total I've sent 18 (2 yesterday, 16 so far today). The entries, tickets, levels seem correct, just not the dragon total. (I don't see any most sent prizes though so nbd.)
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
hey Vetune I have 3 lvl 8's coming your way
hey Vetune I have 3 lvl 8's coming your way
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45