Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ Raffle - Round 9 p 45
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@BlackwatchGenji Awesome! I'll grab them up now ^u^ Thanks!
@BlackwatchGenji Awesome! I'll grab them up now ^u^ Thanks!
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
@Rynne by the way, you've got 2018 dates on your description!
@Rynne by the way, you've got 2018 dates on your description!
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
@DarkWolf133

Ahaha of course I do. XD Thanks for pointing it out!
@DarkWolf133

Ahaha of course I do. XD Thanks for pointing it out!
LIo8D8G.gif
Frost Delver *swoons*

This'll be my first holiday celebration since I came back. I'm excited! I hope I'll have time to participate in the activities, but if not, at least I can enter the raffle!
Frost Delver *swoons*

This'll be my first holiday celebration since I came back. I'm excited! I hope I'll have time to participate in the activities, but if not, at least I can enter the raffle!
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
@Rynne Hello! How many extra tickets are awarded for dragons that fit color/gene/breed bonuses? I can't seem to find that anywhere ^^"
@Rynne Hello! How many extra tickets are awarded for dragons that fit color/gene/breed bonuses? I can't seem to find that anywhere ^^"
ATLJ0at.png
@Korwa Hi hi I'm not Rynne, but I can answer your question :)

Color bonuses add an additional 20 tix, breed and gene bonuses add an additional 10 tix each.

You can see a quick summary on the first tab of our spreadsheet, below our price payout chart.

Thanks for supporting Light!
@Korwa Hi hi I'm not Rynne, but I can answer your question :)

Color bonuses add an additional 20 tix, breed and gene bonuses add an additional 10 tix each.

You can see a quick summary on the first tab of our spreadsheet, below our price payout chart.

Thanks for supporting Light!
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
@kuill Hi, thanks for answering! That's the thing-- I looked at the price payout chart, and beneath it was only a table that showed what the day's bonuses are and how much they pay off, but not the tickets they award! There's some empty cells there, so I'm assuming that someone simply forgot to add them in ^^;
@kuill Hi, thanks for answering! That's the thing-- I looked at the price payout chart, and beneath it was only a table that showed what the day's bonuses are and how much they pay off, but not the tickets they award! There's some empty cells there, so I'm assuming that someone simply forgot to add them in ^^;
ATLJ0at.png
@Korwa Oh you are absolutely right, sincerest apologies.

I've added them to the sheet now, let me know if they're still not there.

We have two versions of the sheet and I was looking at only one of them, the other one (that you're looking at) didn't have the numbers in. Thanks so much for clarifying! It'll definitely clear up lots of confusion for other senders :)

@Korwa Oh you are absolutely right, sincerest apologies.

I've added them to the sheet now, let me know if they're still not there.

We have two versions of the sheet and I was looking at only one of them, the other one (that you're looking at) didn't have the numbers in. Thanks so much for clarifying! It'll definitely clear up lots of confusion for other senders :)

w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
Today's badge is really nice! I look forward to seeing what the other ones look like.

Sent 4 dragons to TheOtherKirby. 2 of them were level 7 and the other 2 were level 8.
Today's badge is really nice! I look forward to seeing what the other ones look like.

Sent 4 dragons to TheOtherKirby. 2 of them were level 7 and the other 2 were level 8.
giphy.gif
@neohcs I know pings aren't necessary but I feel bad for not warning. So... incoming~

EDIT: that was a lot of fun :D thank you for accepting so quickly and not killing me.

That would have been 109 dragons total; 2 gene bonuses, 1 breed bonus, and 1 color bonus. All level 5.
@neohcs I know pings aren't necessary but I feel bad for not warning. So... incoming~

EDIT: that was a lot of fun :D thank you for accepting so quickly and not killing me.

That would have been 109 dragons total; 2 gene bonuses, 1 breed bonus, and 1 color bonus. All level 5.
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45