Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ Raffle - Round 9 p 45
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45
@Rynne @Irien

I'm not sure who to ping but I noticed that there're a few tickets missing for me. There're 380 tickets recorded for today but I sent 4 level 9 dragons with breed bonus so that should've been 400 tickets if I'm not mistaken? No biggie, just wanted to point it out. :)
@Rynne @Irien

I'm not sure who to ping but I noticed that there're a few tickets missing for me. There're 380 tickets recorded for today but I sent 4 level 9 dragons with breed bonus so that should've been 400 tickets if I'm not mistaken? No biggie, just wanted to point it out. :)
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
@DarkMilka
I'll check my records, it probably slipped past me! Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your support!

Edit: there were indeed a couple bonuses missing. You should now have all your tickets :) Again, sorry for the inconvenience!
@DarkMilka
I'll check my records, it probably slipped past me! Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your support!

Edit: there were indeed a couple bonuses missing. You should now have all your tickets :) Again, sorry for the inconvenience!
2H1KHHC.png
@TheSlime

Send in a dragon for 0t and note that it's making up for Sunday. Thanks for mentioning that; I should put it in the post!
@TheSlime

Send in a dragon for 0t and note that it's making up for Sunday. Thanks for mentioning that; I should put it in the post!
LIo8D8G.gif
@Irien

Don't worry about it. Thanks for checking! ^_~
@Irien

Don't worry about it. Thanks for checking! ^_~
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
I've never used PA before, so hopefully I did it right? I much prefer CR v_v
I've never used PA before, so hopefully I did it right? I much prefer CR v_v
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
@Marge Sending 7 dragons via PA (4x colour bonus, 3x breed bonus)
@Marge Sending 7 dragons via PA (4x colour bonus, 3x breed bonus)
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
@Losina I'm adding them to the sheet now, thank you for supporting Light! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Losina I'm adding them to the sheet now, thank you for supporting Light!
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
@Korwa Has the problem been resolved yet? :) Just checking in to see if I need to do more sheet tinkering majigs
@Korwa Has the problem been resolved yet? :) Just checking in to see if I need to do more sheet tinkering majigs
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
@princeymarmar
I am sending 12 Level 7's via PA!
@princeymarmar
I am sending 12 Level 7's via PA!
@kuill Yep, it's fixed now! ^^
@kuill Yep, it's fixed now! ^^
ATLJ0at.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45