Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 100kT Grab Bags - OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@minted - received and recorded, thanks for playing. I'm assuming insects with the last one as well. Let me know if not, it's still easy to change ;-)

@Delcat - #18 from our PM exchange. Plants again?

There are 5 bags left: #15, #20, #26, #29, #35

@minted - received and recorded, thanks for playing. I'm assuming insects with the last one as well. Let me know if not, it's still easy to change ;-)

@Delcat - #18 from our PM exchange. Plants again?

There are 5 bags left: #15, #20, #26, #29, #35

48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski

Can I claim #29, please? I'll pay with gems, and I'd love meat and insects. :>
@kriski

Can I claim #29, please? I'll pay with gems, and I'd love meat and insects. :>
P0QFcvZ.png
@Vulpess - received and recorded, thanks for playing.

There are 4 bags left: #15, #20, #26, #35

@Vulpess - received and recorded, thanks for playing.

There are 4 bags left: #15, #20, #26, #35

@kriski
May I buy the remaining 4 bags? Sending payment! Seafood please for all!
@kriski
May I buy the remaining 4 bags? Sending payment! Seafood please for all!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
ALL SOLD, tying up loose ends.

@Turstrigo, @Delcat, @Seonais, @MaybeHuman, @Fyreimp, @PrincessArya, @Sharanay, @Cinder555, @dirtyzucchini, @hellherper, @GibbousWolf, @WolfSoulweaver, @Effervessa, @Lunyra, @Sunsong, @minted, @DraigTeg, @tigerspellbear, @Vulpess, @GingerPuff, @lilbluecat

Good afternoon everybody. All 45 bags have been sold. I'm waiting for payment on 5, there was a mix-up, an honest mistake and I have no doubt I'll receive a PM/CR soon. So I'll move on to the next step.

There are a couple new names among you, so I'll describe my workflow (again, skip if this is an old hat for you).

I'm going through all your bestiaries, looking for grey spots I can colour in for you, assigning familiars to your bags. This is time consuming and I need to take breaks, otherwise I make mistakes. I also need to retrieve all needed items from my vault up to my hoard. And with several hundred pages each worth of all categories/tabs, this takes another hour and a half. I kid you not. I am so ready for vault/hoard searchability...

Then it'll most likely bedtime for me (FR+9). So, distribution will start after rollover and take another couple of hours, because again, I need to take breaks to avoid mistakes. I will not mass-ping you for this, but post notes on my progress here in the thread, so you can check where I'm at. I am confident delivery should be completed by 12 FR time tomorrow.

I'll then ping you all again with food distribution stats and the reveal of what your gems and treasure helped me buy this month. It's not a dragon this time. I'll actually finally get around to telling the tale of why these are called Heureka's Grab Bags this year.

Oh, one more thing! Some of you asked about the coupons. They were/are a thank you for customers who bought grab bags from me in 2018. The thread that explains it all can be found here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2614985. So, sorry for newcomers, you don't/can't have any yet. But I absolutely plan to do them again for next year.

Have a lovely Sunday everybody. If you feel the hairs on the back of your neck rising - that's me leaving through your bestiaries ;-)

EDIT: And the drawings, of course! Oops. I'll do them once I'm sure what currency type the outstanding payment will be.
ALL SOLD, tying up loose ends.

@Turstrigo, @Delcat, @Seonais, @MaybeHuman, @Fyreimp, @PrincessArya, @Sharanay, @Cinder555, @dirtyzucchini, @hellherper, @GibbousWolf, @WolfSoulweaver, @Effervessa, @Lunyra, @Sunsong, @minted, @DraigTeg, @tigerspellbear, @Vulpess, @GingerPuff, @lilbluecat

Good afternoon everybody. All 45 bags have been sold. I'm waiting for payment on 5, there was a mix-up, an honest mistake and I have no doubt I'll receive a PM/CR soon. So I'll move on to the next step.

There are a couple new names among you, so I'll describe my workflow (again, skip if this is an old hat for you).

I'm going through all your bestiaries, looking for grey spots I can colour in for you, assigning familiars to your bags. This is time consuming and I need to take breaks, otherwise I make mistakes. I also need to retrieve all needed items from my vault up to my hoard. And with several hundred pages each worth of all categories/tabs, this takes another hour and a half. I kid you not. I am so ready for vault/hoard searchability...

Then it'll most likely bedtime for me (FR+9). So, distribution will start after rollover and take another couple of hours, because again, I need to take breaks to avoid mistakes. I will not mass-ping you for this, but post notes on my progress here in the thread, so you can check where I'm at. I am confident delivery should be completed by 12 FR time tomorrow.

I'll then ping you all again with food distribution stats and the reveal of what your gems and treasure helped me buy this month. It's not a dragon this time. I'll actually finally get around to telling the tale of why these are called Heureka's Grab Bags this year.

Oh, one more thing! Some of you asked about the coupons. They were/are a thank you for customers who bought grab bags from me in 2018. The thread that explains it all can be found here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2614985. So, sorry for newcomers, you don't/can't have any yet. But I absolutely plan to do them again for next year.

Have a lovely Sunday everybody. If you feel the hairs on the back of your neck rising - that's me leaving through your bestiaries ;-)

EDIT: And the drawings, of course! Oops. I'll do them once I'm sure what currency type the outstanding payment will be.
@kriski Pfft. I'm an old person here (not that old, but I still do this when I can) so maybe you do or don't remember I have next to all the familiars. I do however run a Familiar Giveaway for my flight now, so if any Thunderhead Savannah familiars are up, those are always going really fast. Just an fyi if you're interested.
I would link my usual list of familiars I don't have just in case, but it's become outdated and I need to update it.
@kriski Pfft. I'm an old person here (not that old, but I still do this when I can) so maybe you do or don't remember I have next to all the familiars. I do however run a Familiar Giveaway for my flight now, so if any Thunderhead Savannah familiars are up, those are always going really fast. Just an fyi if you're interested.
I would link my usual list of familiars I don't have just in case, but it's become outdated and I need to update it.
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
@kriski

Ahaha my bestiary is TOTALLY FULL except for The Usual Suspects, huck me Baldwin fodder blease and thank you X,3
@kriski

Ahaha my bestiary is TOTALLY FULL except for The Usual Suspects, huck me Baldwin fodder blease and thank you X,3
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@kriski

@kriski

frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Someone didn't think to check the forecast before taking the dog for a walk/hike this morning, to which the weather basically said: "SPLASH!"

It's a couple hours later now and I'm all warm and dry again. And Diesel is very soft and fluffy :-)

I'm still waiting for the outstanding payment, but I'll begin deliveries now and just hold back those 5 bags. As always, I'll mark my progress in the "list" post at the front of the thread.
Someone didn't think to check the forecast before taking the dog for a walk/hike this morning, to which the weather basically said: "SPLASH!"

It's a couple hours later now and I'm all warm and dry again. And Diesel is very soft and fluffy :-)

I'm still waiting for the outstanding payment, but I'll begin deliveries now and just hold back those 5 bags. As always, I'll mark my progress in the "list" post at the front of the thread.
Lalala, I just oopsed. BIG TIME. I'll have to send out two more messages like this: [quote]Hi there, this bag will include a Gilded Chest. Unfortunately, due to an update in the message system, it now automatically attaches the full stack instead of starting at 1 like I'm used to. So, the first person to have a gilded chest in their bag got my whole stash. ARGH!!! I'm sure I'll get them back, I just don't have any left right now to send out, so I'm benching this bag in its entirety rather than sending you two parts. I feel this is less likely to cause any more mishaps. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.[/quote] Apparently, I'm very much with stupid today. Because I DID notice (and welcome) the change when attaching the food stacks to your bags. Lalala...
Lalala, I just oopsed. BIG TIME.

I'll have to send out two more messages like this:
Quote:
Hi there, this bag will include a Gilded Chest. Unfortunately, due to an update in the message system, it now automatically attaches the full stack instead of starting at 1 like I'm used to. So, the first person to have a gilded chest in their bag got my whole stash. ARGH!!! I'm sure I'll get them back, I just don't have any left right now to send out, so I'm benching this bag in its entirety rather than sending you two parts. I feel this is less likely to cause any more mishaps. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

Apparently, I'm very much with stupid today. Because I DID notice (and welcome) the change when attaching the food stacks to your bags. Lalala...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8