Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 100kT Grab Bags - OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@kriski

Wow thank you! That was a lovely surprise :)
@kriski

Wow thank you! That was a lovely surprise :)
YMDevBK.png        7Vn0nfx.png     YMDevBK.png     1XHpfSS.png        YMDevBK.png
I noticed your gift of gong-rats and was very pleased with them. It's nice to see them scuttle around.
I noticed your gift of gong-rats and was very pleased with them. It's nice to see them scuttle around.
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
@kriski As, what a lovely surprise, thank you!
@kriski As, what a lovely surprise, thank you!
@Sunsong - since you don't want/need den items (I'm a bit envious you're content without extra space), I'm giving you 5 seasonal familiars you don't have yet: [item=Chocolate Noggle][item=Strawberry Noggle][item=Woodland Turkey][item=Harvest Hardshell][item=Plantation Pincher] The last 2 are actually available through gathering now, but they were coli drops for the harvest mini-festival last fall. See you next month. No, wait, it's altready May now - see you next sale ;-)
@Sunsong - since you don't want/need den items (I'm a bit envious you're content without extra space), I'm giving you 5 seasonal familiars you don't have yet:
Chocolate Noggle Strawberry Noggle Woodland Turkey Harvest Hardshell Plantation Pincher

The last 2 are actually available through gathering now, but they were coli drops for the harvest mini-festival last fall.

See you next month. No, wait, it's altready May now - see you next sale ;-)
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@WolfSoulweaver - I have the following for you: [item=Augite Protector] + 2x [item=Delicate Bat Wing]
@WolfSoulweaver - I have the following for you:

Augite Protector + 2x Delicate Bat Wing
HEKK thank you!!! Um, if you had even a single Delicate Bat Wing to spare, I would cry in gratitude, but I know that’s an outlier 8P

https://imgur.com/a/d4D6XaS I hate mobile sorry orz

If you had literally anything from here (sans egg ofc) it’d be a great help, or Cedar Logs for the Bark Mask. I haven’t done any of the tasks past here, so if you have stuff going spare down the road, especially cheap apparel from the apparel tasks, I’d be super happy with that too!

Basically you could give me 1 log and I would be STOKED, idk what you have but whatever you deem fit will help A LOT. There’s plenty to choose from, and if you don’t have anything handy from that list, Plague has a trade-in thread, so literally ANYTHING helps! Thank you so much, Kriski, you’re great!
HEKK thank you!!! Um, if you had even a single Delicate Bat Wing to spare, I would cry in gratitude, but I know that’s an outlier 8P

https://imgur.com/a/d4D6XaS I hate mobile sorry orz

If you had literally anything from here (sans egg ofc) it’d be a great help, or Cedar Logs for the Bark Mask. I haven’t done any of the tasks past here, so if you have stuff going spare down the road, especially cheap apparel from the apparel tasks, I’d be super happy with that too!

Basically you could give me 1 log and I would be STOKED, idk what you have but whatever you deem fit will help A LOT. There’s plenty to choose from, and if you don’t have anything handy from that list, Plague has a trade-in thread, so literally ANYTHING helps! Thank you so much, Kriski, you’re great!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Delcat - I have these for you: [item=diseased might fragment][item=contaminate][item=vile bolt][item=Teardrop Pearl Ring] Perhaps even right before rollover ;-) See you next time.
@Delcat - I have these for you:

Diseased Might Fragment Contaminate Vile Bolt Teardrop Pearl Ring

Perhaps even right before rollover ;-) See you next time.
This sale is OVER. Be sure to add yourself to the pinglist if you want to know about the next such Grab Bags Sale.

This sale is OVER. Be sure to add yourself to the pinglist if you want to know about the next such Grab Bags Sale.

Kriski is good good eg,, pass it on,,
Kriski is good good eg,, pass it on,,
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8