Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Momma Kyuth's Supply Store!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@dracocharky
Can you please add me to the ping list?

Just out of curiosity, how often do you post results? In other words, do we find out about the previous day before we need to make a new choice? Also, are the four choices going to stay the same from day to day?
Nevermind! Just noticed Sunday's pick on the first page.

Sorry for all the questions. This is the first time I have participated, so I want to make sure I'm clear. Thanks!
@dracocharky
Can you please add me to the ping list?

Just out of curiosity, how often do you post results? In other words, do we find out about the previous day before we need to make a new choice? Also, are the four choices going to stay the same from day to day?
Nevermind! Just noticed Sunday's pick on the first page.

Sorry for all the questions. This is the first time I have participated, so I want to make sure I'm clear. Thanks!
gp6bQfb.png
eaLb2XI.png
sd1dnAh.png
Nz9DKNH.png
aHMlRC8.png 156909999081948308.png
A very fastidious dragon walks in and carefully looks over every item offered. Her sharp gaze seems to dissuade even the most fun loving dragon from acting out in her presence. [i]Ahem, do you cater? Large events? Our clan meeting is soon and I'd like to arrange for some hors d'oeuvres. Ah I see you have a sign up sheet. Let me just put my information down. You will be in touch I am sure.[/i] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28494687] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284947/28494687_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @dracocharky Pinglist please? :)
A very fastidious dragon walks in and carefully looks over every item offered. Her sharp gaze seems to dissuade even the most fun loving dragon from acting out in her presence.

Ahem, do you cater? Large events? Our clan meeting is soon and I'd like to arrange for some hors d'oeuvres. Ah I see you have a sign up sheet. Let me just put my information down. You will be in touch I am sure.

@dracocharky

Pinglist please? :)

yXOBcio.gif
*snip*
DAY 3! GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 3!
*snip*
DAY 3! GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 3!
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
@Trusty

Hi. dracocharky asks that we send our requests by PM (Subject line would be [your choice] -- [your flight], like you posted above), with the 10 treasure attached, rather than post it in the thread. (If you have already done that, then I apologize, and feel free to ignore this ping.)
@Trusty

Hi. dracocharky asks that we send our requests by PM (Subject line would be [your choice] -- [your flight], like you posted above), with the 10 treasure attached, rather than post it in the thread. (If you have already done that, then I apologize, and feel free to ignore this ping.)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Trusty

Yeah uh, what Canisa said basically. I also just cancelled the CR with the payment in, I hadn't seen that and I was pretty confused >.>

@Canisa thanks for helping out! I'm super tired today, idk why lol
@Trusty

Yeah uh, what Canisa said basically. I also just cancelled the CR with the payment in, I hadn't seen that and I was pretty confused >.>

@Canisa thanks for helping out! I'm super tired today, idk why lol

Flatfin Enjoyer
*snip*

**** DING DAILY PING

edit: I'm crying omg it censored dingdong
*snip*

**** DING DAILY PING

edit: I'm crying omg it censored dingdong

Flatfin Enjoyer
XD It censored mainecoon when split into two words on my adopt shop; not exactly a context aware censorbot
XD It censored mainecoon when split into two words on my adopt shop; not exactly a context aware censorbot
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
Ah, the scunthorpe problem. A classic!
Ah, the scunthorpe problem. A classic!

Flatfin Enjoyer
Can I be added to the daily ping list please
Can I be added to the daily ping list please
ocean_bow.gif