Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Momma Kyuth's Supply Store!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@dracocharky Oh gosh I hope I'm not too late to claim something.

Could I grab "feeling chesty" please?
@dracocharky Oh gosh I hope I'm not too late to claim something.

Could I grab "feeling chesty" please?
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat really that's been claimed since you were late but you can pick something else?
@LadyRiat really that's been claimed since you were late but you can pick something else?
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
@dracocharky When I go to approve your crossroads, it is telling me you no longer posess some of the items needed to approve it?
@dracocharky When I go to approve your crossroads, it is telling me you no longer posess some of the items needed to approve it?
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
yep I'm an idiot and forgot how crs work, I've resent it and I'll redo any others with issues
yep I'm an idiot and forgot how crs work, I've resent it and I'll redo any others with issues
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
Got it this time! Thank you!
Got it this time! Thank you!
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@Dracocharky Oh, sorry. I've been really busy with having moved recently and I didn't see it marked claimed so I thought it was still there. I guess I'll take a cuddly toy then, if I could please.
@Dracocharky Oh, sorry. I've been really busy with having moved recently and I didn't see it marked claimed so I thought it was still there. I guess I'll take a cuddly toy then, if I could please.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9