Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Momma Kyuth's Supply Store!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@dracocharky

Oh boy...I didn't expect to actually win! :) Let's see...

1. Wind Blows Cold
2. Festival Funding
3. And a cuddly toy! (No preference, really. Randomness can be fun.... :) )

(By the way, I enjoyed looking at your dragons a lot, and actually debated asking for one instead...but in the end some other things won out. I hope they find wonderful homes!)

Congratulations to everyone who won in the Raffle!

(@Amberleafz I don't know if dracocharky has this page starred or not, so you might want to ping them, to make sure they know about your Prize choice.)
@dracocharky

Oh boy...I didn't expect to actually win! :) Let's see...

1. Wind Blows Cold
2. Festival Funding
3. And a cuddly toy! (No preference, really. Randomness can be fun.... :) )

(By the way, I enjoyed looking at your dragons a lot, and actually debated asking for one instead...but in the end some other things won out. I hope they find wonderful homes!)

Congratulations to everyone who won in the Raffle!

(@Amberleafz I don't know if dracocharky has this page starred or not, so you might want to ping them, to make sure they know about your Prize choice.)
fw5Pc0h.png
@dracocharky

Yay! Thank you for hosting this! My choices:

1. Festival Funding
2. MONCH
3. Feeling Chesty
4. Dragon Prize: Bixby
@dracocharky

Yay! Thank you for hosting this! My choices:

1. Festival Funding
2. MONCH
3. Feeling Chesty
4. Dragon Prize: Bixby
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pngXBhgPWa.gif2OTuj7X.png
@dracocharky wow awesome!!! I pick five things correct? Give me a bit, internet is being wonky, hence my edited response. Shouldn't be long!

Okay! Sorry about that. Pages kept refreshing on me. Using my phone, and Chrome is being a bit of a butt. I didn't know if these needed to be in any order, but I numbered them like everyone else.

1.Festival Funding
2.Come and have a go
3. ... and a cuddly toy!
4. MONCH (Insects and meat please)
5. Feeling Chesty
@dracocharky wow awesome!!! I pick five things correct? Give me a bit, internet is being wonky, hence my edited response. Shouldn't be long!

Okay! Sorry about that. Pages kept refreshing on me. Using my phone, and Chrome is being a bit of a butt. I didn't know if these needed to be in any order, but I numbered them like everyone else.

1.Festival Funding
2.Come and have a go
3. ... and a cuddly toy!
4. MONCH (Insects and meat please)
5. Feeling Chesty
tumblr_pj3mhgFPin1xgkl71o1_250.pngtumblr_pj8w1m1TfO1xgkl71o1_250.png
@dracocharky Yay!

1. ...Wind blows Cold...
2. Festival Funding
@dracocharky Yay!

1. ...Wind blows Cold...
2. Festival Funding
VDwNYPe.png
Just realised I still have a few prizes left x3

@LadyRiat
@dragonflare92
@jbapple
@LemonyCurry
@Goldia
Just realised I still have a few prizes left x3

@LadyRiat
@dragonflare92
@jbapple
@LemonyCurry
@Goldia
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
So I'm the very last person drawn?! Ok!! Won't complain, since I'd kinda forgotten!!!

Feeling Chesty
M O N C H x Many
... and a cuddly toy! **
... If you think you're hard enough!
Random dragon (but only if you're ok with it being exalted).

Thanks!!!

** My Hibden wishlist is here, but it's starting to get to the harder/costlier end of things now. Otherwise I collect familiars. Otherwise I like to have dolls and runestones to swap with new people for their achievements. Otherwise (or if you don't want to go looking for specific stuff, which is underestandable) - whatever is fine!
So I'm the very last person drawn?! Ok!! Won't complain, since I'd kinda forgotten!!!

Feeling Chesty
M O N C H x Many
... and a cuddly toy! **
... If you think you're hard enough!
Random dragon (but only if you're ok with it being exalted).

Thanks!!!

** My Hibden wishlist is here, but it's starting to get to the harder/costlier end of things now. Otherwise I collect familiars. Otherwise I like to have dolls and runestones to swap with new people for their achievements. Otherwise (or if you don't want to go looking for specific stuff, which is underestandable) - whatever is fine!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
thanks again!

feeling chesty
monch x many
and a cuddly toy (I like surprises, the colors blue and white and things I can throw at baldwin)
thanks again!

feeling chesty
monch x many
and a cuddly toy (I like surprises, the colors blue and white and things I can throw at baldwin)
Ah, thank you!

Dragon Prize - I'd like Rei; I need more pearlcatchers in my lair.
...and a cuddly toy - Maybe apparel?

Thank you for running the event; it's a very fun one to participate in.
Ah, thank you!

Dragon Prize - I'd like Rei; I need more pearlcatchers in my lair.
...and a cuddly toy - Maybe apparel?

Thank you for running the event; it's a very fun one to participate in.
aKHNXwM.png
@dracocharky

Hi! Just checking when the pries will be sent out? (I don't want to accidentally miss collecting it because I'm away from FR too long.) Thanks!

(@Goldia @jbapple @dragonflare92 Sorry for bothering you, but I noticed that you didn't ping dracocharky in your prize lists? I don't know if they have subscribed to this thread or not, so this could be unnecessary, but it might not hurt to ping them anyway, just in case....)
@dracocharky

Hi! Just checking when the pries will be sent out? (I don't want to accidentally miss collecting it because I'm away from FR too long.) Thanks!

(@Goldia @jbapple @dragonflare92 Sorry for bothering you, but I noticed that you didn't ping dracocharky in your prize lists? I don't know if they have subscribed to this thread or not, so this could be unnecessary, but it might not hurt to ping them anyway, just in case....)
fw5Pc0h.png
I'll probably do it in the next few days when I get some time

you won't miss anything dw
I'll probably do it in the next few days when I get some time

you won't miss anything dw
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9