Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 100kT Grab Bags - OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@RobinNightngale [quote name="RobinNightngale" date="2019-03-27 06:51:43" ] @kriski Sorry for the delay! I really appreciate this. I'm actually fairly to expanding my den, cause I was a diddle and didn't initially realize items could be used. [/quote] I'm pretty sure there's at least one word missing in your reply, but I can't figure out wich, so I'm not certain what you actually mean. Do you or do you not want help with unlocking a den slot?
@RobinNightngale
RobinNightngale wrote on 2019-03-27 06:51:43:
@kriski Sorry for the delay! I really appreciate this. I'm actually fairly to expanding my den, cause I was a diddle and didn't initially realize items could be used.

I'm pretty sure there's at least one word missing in your reply, but I can't figure out wich, so I'm not certain what you actually mean. Do you or do you not want help with unlocking a den slot?
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski Sorry you're totally right, I did forget a word. I would greatly appreciated help unlocking a den slot. I had been trying to say I only recently realized that I could even use items to unlock slots.
@kriski Sorry you're totally right, I did forget a word. I would greatly appreciated help unlocking a den slot. I had been trying to say I only recently realized that I could even use items to unlock slots.
@kriski Thank you, very much! [emoji=fae happy]
@kriski Thank you, very much!
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
@RobinNightngale - so, do you know how to see your open den quests? If you're early on, I'm almost certain I can help you unlock on slot for you :-) Let me know which items you need.
@RobinNightngale - so, do you know how to see your open den quests? If you're early on, I'm almost certain I can help you unlock on slot for you :-) Let me know which items you need.
@kriski The ones I've been pretty stuck on so far are Pest Control, Hard to Get, A Salty Snack, Earth Runes, and Clowning Around. Help on any of those would be greatly appreciated.
@kriski The ones I've been pretty stuck on so far are Pest Control, Hard to Get, A Salty Snack, Earth Runes, and Clowning Around. Help on any of those would be greatly appreciated.
@RobinNightngale I have 1x[item=Clown Shrimp], 1x[item=Clownfish] and 1x[item=Clown Charger] for you. Good luck with the rest of the quests.
@RobinNightngale

I have 1x Clown Shrimp , 1x Clownfish and 1x Clown Charger for you. Good luck with the rest of the quests.
This sale is OVER. Be sure to add yourself to the pinglist if you want to know about the next such Grab Bags Sale.

This sale is OVER. Be sure to add yourself to the pinglist if you want to know about the next such Grab Bags Sale.

@kriski Oh gosh thank you so much!
@kriski Oh gosh thank you so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9