Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 100kT Grab Bags - OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ShortPirateKing, @Sharanay - done. Thanks for playing.
@ShortPirateKing, @Sharanay - done. Thanks for playing.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
Attention please,
I am signing off for the night.

Please follow the below instructions while I am offline:

Feel free to order bags while I'm sleeping, I'll process everything in the morning.

Please take note of bag numbers claimed after this but before your post.

Please post your bag number bold and underlined. Example: #23

If you know how to code this, please increase the fontsize of the number(s), so people posting after you can spot them more easily.

I will process purchases in the order in which they are posted here. In the event that you picked a number that was already claimed before your post, I'll ping you in the morning and ask you to pick a different one. Sales will continue while I wait for your reply. In the event that you don't get back to me before all remaining bags are claimed, I will assign the last open bag number to you.

Alternatively, you could list multiple numbers and I'll give you the first of those that's still available.

Good night, Night Vale, ahem, Flight Rising ;-)
Attention please,
I am signing off for the night.

Please follow the below instructions while I am offline:

Feel free to order bags while I'm sleeping, I'll process everything in the morning.

Please take note of bag numbers claimed after this but before your post.

Please post your bag number bold and underlined. Example: #23

If you know how to code this, please increase the fontsize of the number(s), so people posting after you can spot them more easily.

I will process purchases in the order in which they are posted here. In the event that you picked a number that was already claimed before your post, I'll ping you in the morning and ask you to pick a different one. Sales will continue while I wait for your reply. In the event that you don't get back to me before all remaining bags are claimed, I will assign the last open bag number to you.

Alternatively, you could list multiple numbers and I'll give you the first of those that's still available.

Good night, Night Vale, ahem, Flight Rising ;-)
I'd like both

both with insects, please! Thank you!
I'd like both

both with insects, please! Thank you!
@kriski

Could I get number:

35, 36, and 37

All with insects please~!
@kriski

Could I get number:

35, 36, and 37

All with insects please~!

@kriski 22, 23, and 25 please with insects, meat, and plants
@kriski 22, 23, and 25 please with insects, meat, and plants
PczD8k4.jpgtrust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
@kriski
I would like bag #22 with Insects, please. I will be paying with treasure.
@kriski
I would like bag #22 with Insects, please. I will be paying with treasure.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
@kirski
I would like bags #9 #14 #39 #41 #43 #45
make half of them seafood and the other half meat.
I'll be paying with treasure
Thanks
@kirski
I would like bags #9 #14 #39 #41 #43 #45
make half of them seafood and the other half meat.
I'll be paying with treasure
Thanks
Good morning everybody.

@DraigTeg - the number you picked was already gone. Please pick a new one from these: #9 #14 #39 #41 #43 #45

@FeltTipPen - the person before you claimed a bag that was already taken, so actually, there were only 5 bags left when you posted. Thanks for buying them all! I'll let the person before you pick a new number and you'll get all the remaining ones. I have already sent payment for one bag back to you. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for joining my sale.
Good morning everybody.

@DraigTeg - the number you picked was already gone. Please pick a new one from these: #9 #14 #39 #41 #43 #45

@FeltTipPen - the person before you claimed a bag that was already taken, so actually, there were only 5 bags left when you posted. Thanks for buying them all! I'll let the person before you pick a new number and you'll get all the remaining ones. I have already sent payment for one bag back to you. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for joining my sale.
ALL SOLD - finalizing bags for distribution
ALL SOLD - finalizing bags for distribution
I'm heading out to walk the dog now. In the rain and the slush, so we'll be back faster than on sunny weekends ;-) Once I'm back, I'll assign familiars to your bags and begin deliveries. See you all there and then.
I'm heading out to walk the dog now. In the rain and the slush, so we'll be back faster than on sunny weekends ;-) Once I'm back, I'll assign familiars to your bags and begin deliveries. See you all there and then.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9