Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 100kT Grab Bags - OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hmm, reposting this bit, because perhaps you didn't realize you were pinged twice because you won something. Please get back to me within 24 hours. If you are not interested, please let me know asap, so I can draw a new winner.

The winners of help with
one Den slot unlock each are:

@DraigTeg
@TurretAngel
@RobinNightngale

Gongrats!

(I can provide a screenshot on request.)

This one will take a bit of posting back and forth. My goal is to help each of you unlock one Den slot you're currently working on. My goal is also not to buy stuff for this, but only work with what I have on hand. And finally, the limit of my help should be about 50kT each - so don't ask for eggs ;-)

Please post a screen shot and/or tell me the names of your currently open quests and specify what you're lacking. And I'll see what I can do for you :-)
Hmm, reposting this bit, because perhaps you didn't realize you were pinged twice because you won something. Please get back to me within 24 hours. If you are not interested, please let me know asap, so I can draw a new winner.

The winners of help with
one Den slot unlock each are:

@DraigTeg
@TurretAngel
@RobinNightngale

Gongrats!

(I can provide a screenshot on request.)

This one will take a bit of posting back and forth. My goal is to help each of you unlock one Den slot you're currently working on. My goal is also not to buy stuff for this, but only work with what I have on hand. And finally, the limit of my help should be about 50kT each - so don't ask for eggs ;-)

Please post a screen shot and/or tell me the names of your currently open quests and specify what you're lacking. And I'll see what I can do for you :-)
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski I saw the post, I'm just not able to get back to you (more than this) for several hours. Sorry. :(
If it helps, I'm on Central Daylight Time in U.S.A., or FR +2.
@kriski I saw the post, I'm just not able to get back to you (more than this) for several hours. Sorry. :(
If it helps, I'm on Central Daylight Time in U.S.A., or FR +2.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
@kriski Sorry for the delay! I really appreciate this. I'm actually fairly to expanding my den, cause I was a diddle and didn't initially realize items could be used.
@kriski Sorry for the delay! I really appreciate this. I'm actually fairly to expanding my den, cause I was a diddle and didn't initially realize items could be used.
@DraigTeg, @RobinNightngale - no problem, now that I know you're aware of and interested in your prize, take your time. I just wanted to check if I need to determine other/new winners. Time zones are cruel to impatient people ;-)
@DraigTeg, @RobinNightngale - no problem, now that I know you're aware of and interested in your prize, take your time. I just wanted to check if I need to determine other/new winners. Time zones are cruel to impatient people ;-)
@Delcat - I'm thinking 15kT, 20kT if it's XXY. Sound fair? In a fortnight or so.
@Delcat - I'm thinking 15kT, 20kT if it's XXY. Sound fair? In a fortnight or so.
@kriski

I'll be there with bells on, thank thank!
@kriski

I'll be there with bells on, thank thank!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@kriski, once I figure out where the quests are, I'll let you know what I'm on
edit: figured it out. I'm really at the beginning of it. Uh... 15 sardines? or 2 broken flower pots, or... let me see what else.
@kriski, once I figure out where the quests are, I'll let you know what I'm on
edit: figured it out. I'm really at the beginning of it. Uh... 15 sardines? or 2 broken flower pots, or... let me see what else.
@kriski I could use some Battered Scroll Cases. I have the 15 Tattered Parchments, but I'm out of Battered Scroll Cases.
@kriski I could use some Battered Scroll Cases. I have the 15 Tattered Parchments, but I'm out of Battered Scroll Cases.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
@DraigTeg - I have 10x[item=battered scroll case] for you. @TurretAngel - 2x[item=broken flower pot] & 3x[item=sardines]. The fish are from gathering, so these are my leftovers.
@DraigTeg - I have 10x Battered Scroll Case for you.

@TurretAngel - 2x Broken Flower Pot & 3x Sardines . The fish are from gathering, so these are my leftovers.
@kriski the two broken flowerpots are all I need, then, thank you so much!
@kriski the two broken flowerpots are all I need, then, thank you so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9