Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ARK/Kindness Raffle- Sprites UMA Genes+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
Pinglist please! Thank you for organizing all this <3
Pinglist please! Thank you for organizing all this <3
Helium-banner.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 @ResidentLunatic
Check out this raffle
@ImpossibleJedi4 @ResidentLunatic
Check out this raffle
NBeoOgB.png
@spoderman @IloveJack @Physik @Kario

Hey guys! Come check this raffle out, I think you will love it! ^^
@spoderman @IloveJack @Physik @Kario

Hey guys! Come check this raffle out, I think you will love it! ^^
Lichtdrache.gif
I’d like to claim my 15 free tickets. Thank you so much! <3
I’d like to claim my 15 free tickets. Thank you so much! <3
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@TempestOfStorm

Hello! The thread looks great!

However, I'm a little confused. Aiko, Amanita, this unnamed boy, Krylor, Love, Foxy, Orisa, Obstari, Cenobia, and this last unnamed boy all mention they come with their apparel and skin, but none of them have skins or accents. Are you planning to give them each one by the time the raffle ends?
@TempestOfStorm

Hello! The thread looks great!

However, I'm a little confused. Aiko, Amanita, this unnamed boy, Krylor, Love, Foxy, Orisa, Obstari, Cenobia, and this last unnamed boy all mention they come with their apparel and skin, but none of them have skins or accents. Are you planning to give them each one by the time the raffle ends?
“an
-art by @owleics
Wow, thank you! I would like to claim my free tickets! :D
Wow, thank you! I would like to claim my free tickets! :D
@TempestofStorm Just curious, but I have a level 25 I would like to donate but I don't want any tickets. Are you still taking donations?
@TempestofStorm Just curious, but I have a level 25 I would like to donate but I don't want any tickets. Are you still taking donations?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios
Case by case, yes. I will happily take in that level 25 and put him up as a prize. :)

@Cantata
Oh, perhaps I should change that. I mostly meant that everything you see is what they come with. (A few of them need to put on their skins though...ew). I'll go change it for clarity :)
@ilios
Case by case, yes. I will happily take in that level 25 and put him up as a prize. :)

@Cantata
Oh, perhaps I should change that. I mostly meant that everything you see is what they come with. (A few of them need to put on their skins though...ew). I'll go change it for clarity :)
an5nAto.png
@TempestOfStorm I would like to claim my 15 tickets please, can I get a daily ping for the calendar and is today's event just to ping friends?

@Nightsorrow @Karilara
Would either of you be interested?

I think that's everything :)
@TempestOfStorm I would like to claim my 15 tickets please, can I get a daily ping for the calendar and is today's event just to ping friends?

@Nightsorrow @Karilara
Would either of you be interested?

I think that's everything :)
G5Ovnmj.png
@DeluxeVegan @NalaBoo check this out
@DeluxeVegan @NalaBoo check this out
"respect the queen"
FRbanner1.png
ca4b279b5458a1eb05f214319b71c14b175a1867.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94