Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ARK/Kindness Raffle- Sprites UMA Genes+
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94
@TempestOfStorm Please add me to the pinglist! I'm gonna PM you about me offering an art prize. Also, pings:

@Shakalaka @Decaffeinated @Mermaidlorelei @NightDraco @Enkil @Faolona @XxSwiftwaterxx @Rabigrace

Hello friends! Take a look at this cool raffle!
@TempestOfStorm Please add me to the pinglist! I'm gonna PM you about me offering an art prize. Also, pings:

@Shakalaka @Decaffeinated @Mermaidlorelei @NightDraco @Enkil @Faolona @XxSwiftwaterxx @Rabigrace

Hello friends! Take a look at this cool raffle!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
May I claim my 15 tickets? Also, may I be added to the daily pinglist?
May I claim my 15 tickets? Also, may I be added to the daily pinglist?
@TempestofStorm | Please add me to the pinglist as well!!

@LovelyOrc @guppie @Brambleheart @BlitzRyu @WolvesFyre @TheEpicRedGal (I know you'll be into the red Wildclaw don't lie)

If I'm right that gives me 13 tickets so far, + my signature + the form I sent in!
@TempestofStorm | Please add me to the pinglist as well!!

@LovelyOrc @guppie @Brambleheart @BlitzRyu @WolvesFyre @TheEpicRedGal (I know you'll be into the red Wildclaw don't lie)

If I'm right that gives me 13 tickets so far, + my signature + the form I sent in!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
I’ll claim my free tickets too
I’ll claim my free tickets too
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
@KitKatKhaos @huskky @scared come in my bois! the prizes are amazing!

idk how much tickets i have lol im bad at math
@KitKatKhaos @huskky @scared come in my bois! the prizes are amazing!

idk how much tickets i have lol im bad at math
pinglist PLEASE!! thank you!!
pinglist PLEASE!! thank you!!
"respect the queen"
FRbanner1.png
ca4b279b5458a1eb05f214319b71c14b175a1867.png
I'd like to claim my free 15 tickets, thank you! [emoji=new friend]
I'd like to claim my free 15 tickets, thank you!
yzUX307.png
@hyung

come look at this raffle c:
@hyung

come look at this raffle c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
I'm claiming my 15 tickets also pinging @Osthra
I'm claiming my 15 tickets also pinging @Osthra
- - - - - - - fe8sU3E.png- - - -7ZQASc7.png- - - - 9744ec8f5715461bd7c0486279122cf38a8dbdb1.png
@TempestOfStorm I do not know how I feel about gifting on command for a sake of a raffle buuuuuut there is a listed item that my friend really reallly wants and I [i]could[/i] try and win it :) Although i doubt I could win the stinky feet for her :S I found myself rather lucky so maybe there is a slight chance. I also noticed one of ur prizes is untrained to 25, I can finish said dragon to lvl 25. Also here are some pings. @Mackico @ArmourGeek @DemonWithin @Celithilil @ashersasser @Mourwen @Flauros @Alestrius @Munohs Im sorry if someone didnt want to be pinged. [emoji=coatl tongue]
@TempestOfStorm
I do not know how I feel about gifting on command for a sake of a raffle buuuuuut there is a listed item that my friend really reallly wants and I could try and win it :) Although i doubt I could win the stinky feet for her :S I found myself rather lucky so maybe there is a slight chance.

I also noticed one of ur prizes is untrained to 25, I can finish said dragon to lvl 25.

Also here are some pings.
@Mackico @ArmourGeek @DemonWithin @Celithilil @ashersasser @Mourwen @Flauros @Alestrius @Munohs

Im sorry if someone didnt want to be pinged.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94