Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center][size=5][b]Closed for now![/size][/b][/center] [center]If I happen to gather a lot again...I will open this back up! ---------- [size=4][color=red][b]There is no need to ping, my friends, for I am subscribed![/b] Any questions or concerns feel free to PM me or leave a reply below.[/size][/color][/center] [u]My Rules Are Simple...[/u] [list] [*] I will automatically send you ONLY 5 familiars unless you specify you want less. [*] If there is a familiar you absolutely [b]DO NOT WANT[/b] - Feel free to let me know. I will do my best to adhere to all requests! [*] Please allow me 24 hours to get back to you with your familiars! If I have taken longer, feel free to send me a PM about it. [*] Lastly...If you get verbally angry at me about the familiars you have gotten for free, expect to be blocked! So just play nice please :) [center][size=5][b]I will ONLY send random familiars. I DO NOT take requests to give a certain familiar. Thank you for understanding ^_^.[/size][/b] ---------- [size=2][b]Familiars Given Away: 750![/b][/size][/center] [i]All caps title removed by @JCStitches[/i]
Closed for now!
If I happen to gather a lot again...I will open this back up!

There is no need to ping, my friends, for I am subscribed!
Any questions or concerns feel free to PM me or leave a reply below.

My Rules Are Simple...
  • I will automatically send you ONLY 5 familiars unless you specify you want less.
  • If there is a familiar you absolutely DO NOT WANT - Feel free to let me know. I will do my best to adhere to all requests!
  • Please allow me 24 hours to get back to you with your familiars! If I have taken longer, feel free to send me a PM about it.
  • Lastly...If you get verbally angry at me about the familiars you have gotten for free, expect to be blocked! So just play nice please :)

I will ONLY send random familiars. I DO NOT take requests to give a certain familiar.

Thank you for understanding ^_^.

Familiars Given Away: 750!

All caps title removed by @JCStitches
kHExOMX.png
m0qTUgr.png
May I have some familiars please? So nice of you to do this!
May I have some familiars please? So nice of you to do this!
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
I'd love some familiars! I still have some slots in my bestiary to fill~
I'd love some familiars! I still have some slots in my bestiary to fill~
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Welp, I ain't gonna mind getting 10 friendos for my dragons~
Thank you in advance!
Welp, I ain't gonna mind getting 10 friendos for my dragons~
Thank you in advance!
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
Oooo, i'd love to get some random familiars. I have a hunger that only familiars can satisfy~
Oooo, i'd love to get some random familiars. I have a hunger that only familiars can satisfy~
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
OwO , can I please get 5 familiars?
OwO , can I please get 5 familiars?
well, this is awkward
Hi! I could use some cauldron fodder, so if you still have any I'll take five fams of whatever type. Feel free to send cheap ones if you want, since they'll be melted anyway.
Hi! I could use some cauldron fodder, so if you still have any I'll take five fams of whatever type. Feel free to send cheap ones if you want, since they'll be melted anyway.
I would love some as well ^^
Thanks so much!
I would love some as well ^^
Thanks so much!
Could I please have one? :03
Could I please have one? :03
2YGWq3o.png
JNAfoEf.png
pZJYyk4.png
b3q2st5.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png